King of Vegas Online Slot Theme
King of Vegas from Blueprint Gaming does a great job of depicting the excitement of the City of Sin. The game features all sorts of vibrant symbols like champagne, poker cards and casino chips. It’s definitely a great looking game and sets players up for a fun gaming experience.
How to Play King of Vegas Slots
King of Vegas is a 20-payline slot that offers players the chance to wager between 20p and £100 per spin. An autoplay feature is available, which allows you to step away from the game while the reels spin on their own.
How to Win at King of Vegas Online Slots
Land three or more matching symbols on the same payline while playing King of Vegas to trigger a payout. The top prize available in the game is worth 500x your stake, and it is paid out by the slot machine symbol.
Bonus Features on King of Vegas Slots
There are four modifiers that can be triggered while spinning the reels on Kings of Vegas:
- Super Nudge: up to five symbols can be nudged to help you create wins
- Reel Kicker: a reel is kicked to move the symbols down one position to potentially create a winning combination
- King’s Re-spin: a re-spin is offered to help trigger payouts
- Drinks on the House: when a three-of-a-kind win occurs, a re-spin occurs to potentially turn it into a four-of-a-kind or five-of-a-kind win
When you land the scatter symbol on reels 1 and 3, you’ll trigger the VIP Bonus. You’ll then roll the dice to determine which one of six bonus games you’ll reveal:
- Vegas Deal Time: pick from 12 boxes to reveal multipliers or activate another bonus game
- Full House: five free spins with stacked mystery symbols
- Total Booster: 10 free spins with a 2x multiplier on all wins
- Golden Holds: as you hit winning combinations, the winning symbols turn sticky
- Big Money Wheel: a prize wheel bonus with generous payouts and the chance to trigger another bonus
- Grand Slam: win a prize worth between 10x and 100x your stake.
King of Vegas Slot Demo Play
Give Kings of Vegas a spin for free here at Slots Temple without having to wager any cash. We offer the Kings of Vegas demo slot which allows you to try out the game, and never have to deposit any money, so you can decide if you’re like to wager real money on it.
Mobile King of Vegas Slot – Android, iOS, Tablets
Like all Blueprint Gaming slots, Kings of Vegas can be played on any tablet, smartphone or PC. You can give the same a spin without having to download any software, which means that you don’t have to worry about whether or not the game will be compatible with an iOS, Android or Windows device.
Overall Review – King of Vegas
Blueprint Gaming always releases great online slots, offering players plenty of chances to win prizes thanks to the generous bonus features. All-in-all, there are 10 different bonuses that players can take advantage of, which really adds to the excitement of Kings of Vegas – along with an impressive top prize worth 1000x your stake from the Grand Slam feature.
King of Vegas FAQ
Can I Play King of Vegas Slots For Free?
Kings of Vegas is not yet available to play at Slots Temple – but some great alternatives that offer similar gameplay include Ted and The Goonies.
Does King of Vegas Slot Have Free Spins?
There are two different free spins bonuses that you can earn while playing Kings of Vegas from Blueprint Gaming.
Can I Win Real Money While Playing King of Vegas Slots?
Once Kings of Vegas is available to play, you’ll be able to play it for real money prizes at Blueprint-powered online casinos.
Can I Play King of Vegas Slots with No Deposit?
The Kings od Vegas demo slot can be played here at Slots Temple, with no need to deposit any cash.
Can I Download King of Vegas Slots?
As an HTML5-powered slot, Kings of Vegas does not require any downloads.
* Kings of Vegas trademark / license is owned by Blueprint Gaming. This site is not endorsed by Blueprint Gaming.
|Game Name:||Kings of Vegas|
|Themes:||Luxury / High Life|
|Features:||Free Spins Wild Symbols Multipliers Scatter Symbols Expanding Wilds|
|Min Bet (all lines covered):||0.2|
There are no reviews for this game
Be the first to write a review