- Cluster wins boost in-game excitement
- Upbeat soundtrack that brings joy
- Visually speaking, this is absolutely perfect
- Less appealing to fans of traditional slots
- Needs some additional bonus options
Sweet Crush is an online slot developed by Neogames. This 5-reel sweet shop game has 27 paylines, a 96% return to player rate, and a low to medium volatility level. Bonus and special features include a Sweet Explosion.
If your stomach isn’t rumbling when you first open this fun Neogames slot, it definitely will be once play gets underway. Sweet Crush is so easy to play and enjoy, and it really is a game that could appeal to all players out there.
The cluster and cascading style of slots like this can be almost hypnotic, which makes up for the lack of any serious bonus games. Sometimes it’s more about concentrating on the spinning experience and getting the most out of that rather than focusing only on the standard bonus features.
Graphics & Soundtrack
Welcome to the magical world of sweet treats, stuffed with enough delights to satisfy the sweetest tooth. The background scene is a magnificent vista of chocolate and sprinkle-covered strawberries, ice cream, donuts, and other pretty pastel-shaped goodies. And let's not forget the chocolate mice clouds that sit happily in the sky!
The reels are presented in quite an unusual way, being taller than those in other slots and using a unique layout. There are only eight symbols in play, but because each is so rich and delicious, that’s more than enough. Feast your eyes on cake, donuts, biscuits, lollipops, muffins, candy, and chocolates. It’s like a Willy Wonka dream.
The designers of Sweet Crush have really made the effort to get things right, and the background music reflects that perfectly. It’s light, fun, upbeat and bouncy, and it can’t fail to lift your mood. In-play sound effects are equally appropriate, with tinkles and crashes as images collapse and explode.
Sweet Crush RTP and Variance
Sweet Crush is a pretty middle-of-the-road online slot when it comes to these key features. The return to player rate is a dead-on average 96.00%, while the variance level is low-medium.
How to Play Sweet Crush
If the unusual layout throws you, take a look at the basics of how to set up and play it here. There’s a more detailed guide available via the 3-lined square button.
- Make use of autoplay if you want a break from spinning. Players are able to choose from 4 pre-set options. These are x10, x25, x50, and x100. There are no further options to personalize your autospin experience. The symbol is almost beneath the pink play/spin button.
- To check out the paytable data, click on the lower-case I in the bottom left corner.
- The music and sound effects are great, but if you want to toggle them on and off, click on the square with 3 lines. This is also where you need to be to choose a bet size - there’s a slider that makes that easy enough to do.
- The information here refers to the demo mode version. If playing for cash, do check out the casino’s site for details of their guide to playing responsibly.
Bet Sizes & Paytable Wins
You can choose and change your bet size using the slider, with options ranging from 0.40 credits to 20 credits per spin. These are the figures for demo mode play.
Sweet Crush rewards players for making a cluster of three or more matching symbols, with the payouts rising to a maximum reward paid for 23+ images. As this leads to a huge number of win permutations, it’s best to check out the paytable chart provided for all the details.
Here is a taste of the sweet treats on the table, comparing the lowest and highest prizes on offer.
- 3 slices of strawberry cake doubles your stake, but spotting 23+ brings a huge 5000x multiplier.
- The cherry cream tart pays just 0.50x for 3 matches, but 500x your wager for 23 or more.
- In third place is the chocolate, with parameters of 0.25x to 100x.
- 3 pink ring donuts or 4-leaf clover sandwich biscuits gets you a 0.15x multiplier, but there’s a 60x your bet reward for 23+ matches.
- The lowest-paid symbols are a purple and white lollipop and a green candy. A range between 0.10x and 25x is available for both of these.
Sweet Crush Bonus Features
There are two low-key special features in this game, and neither is a free spins bonus. Instead, players can make use of Rainbow Candies and Sweet Explosions.
Rainbow Candies look like a flower with 6 petals of all different colours. These take on double duty as both wild and scatter, subbing all other icons to help secure winning lines. They are triggered by 3+ on-screen explosions.
Sweet Explosions come in the form of a gift; a smart yellow box tied with a shiny red ribbon. As its name suggests, this symbol will empty the board of several symbols to boost the chances of a win.
Sweet Crush Review
There’s nothing quite like that satisfied feeling you get after indulging in your favourite treat, and you are bound to enjoy that after playing Sweet Crush.
For another sugar rush, why not try the Sweet Bonanza slot next? There are more goodies up for grabs here, but this time players can grab pieces of fruit, too. Landing 4+ scatters in this game triggers the free spins round, with 10 of these on offer. Even better, these have multiplier bomb boosters to increase your winnings.
Disclaimer: Sweet Crush trademark / license is owned by Neogames. This site is not endorsed by Neogames.
* This button takes you to an external third-party partner real money casino website. Although we try and match games with Casinos that have them, we advise that you double-check the slot content on the casino website before making a deposit or signing up.
What is the RTP of Sweet Crush?
The return to player rate of this slot is 96.00%.
How volatile is Sweet Crush?
This is classed as a slot with low-medium volatility.
What is the biggest win available on Sweet Crush?
The maximum win would be 5000x your line stake.
Does Sweet Crush have a free spins bonus round?
No, unfortunately this is not a featured bonus option.
Games by Same Maker
|Slot Name||RTP||Volatility||Top Win||Themes|
|Queen of Diamonds||60000|
There are no reviews for this game
Be the first to write a review