Whenever you sign up to an online casino, you’ll be treated to impressive bonuses. One of the most popular bonuses today is free spins – which give you the chance to play some great games without having to wager any money. In fact, there are some sites that will give you the opportunity to earn free spins without even having to deposit anything!
Why Play With Free Spins?
When an online casino offers you free spins, it is a great chance to see just what the site is all about. You can browse the selection of games, see what the casino lobby and account settings are like and just get a feel for the casino before you make a commitment to it.
The great thing about free spins is that you are given the chance to play slots that you might not have considered playing before. Say, Starburst’s wagers are just a bit too expensive or Aloha: Cluster Pays just never interested you before – the online casino tells you which games to play for you free spins, so you get to experience something brand new!
No Deposit free spins bonuses also provide you with the chance to win some cash, as well. While wagering requirements still apply, you could still take away a tidy little sum from your welcome bonus.
Free Spins, No Deposit Required
These are some of the great online casinos that allow you to earn free spins for signing up without having to make a deposit:
- Trada Casino: You can earn 50 free spins on NetEnt’s Startburst as soon as you register. Simply use the code 50STARM.
- LeoVegas: When you sign up to LeoVegas, you’ll receive 20 free spins without having to deposit. Then, over the course of your first four deposits, you can earn up to £1600 in bonus cash plus 100 free spins.
- InterCasino: This online casino has introduced a new welcome bonus that offers up free spins without requiring you to deposit any cash. As soon as you register, you’ll receive 10 free spins on Book of the Dead. Then, after making a minimum deposit over £10, you’ll receive an extra 20 free spins every other day for the next 12 days for a total of 100 free spins.
- Casumo: As soon as you sign up, you’ll receive 20 free spins on a designated game. If you like what you see, you can make a deposit that will be doubled up to £300.
- Video Slots: This online casino offers up a unique spin on the free spins bonus. Instead of giving you free spins to use on a particular game, you’ll be given a free £10 credit as soon as you sign up, and you can use it to play any games you like! There are over 2000 slots available at VideoSlots Casino, so go nuts!
Some online casinos will even reward existing players with no deposit free spins. These usually come in the form of prizes from prize draw giveaways or leaderboard competitions, like the ones you’ll often find at Mr Green Casino. Some casinos also reward you with mystery prizes as part of one-off promotions, so you may just find a free spins in your account on random promotional days!
Free Spins Terms and Conditions
Just like any casino bonuses, Free Spins come with specific terms and conditions. So, be sure that you are familiar with these rules so you don’t encounter any nasty surprises!
Free Spins – Specified Bet
When you claim free spins, the casino will let you know how much they are worth. So, you will usually be granted free spins worth anywhere from 10p to 50p.
Free Spins – Wagering Requirements
Wagering requirements dictate how many times you have to wager your bonus amount before you can withdraw it. In most cases, you’ll have to wager the amount of money that you’ve earned playing free spins.
Let’s say an online casino has a 20x wagering requirement on free spins. If you win £10 during your bonus games, you will have to wager £200 before you can withdraw that original win.
Free Spins – Max Win
Max Win restrictions are a bit more lenient, as they let you know how much money you’re allowed to withdraw from your free spins bonus. Most online casinos have a Max Win limit of £100.
Let’s say an online casino has a £100 Max Win rule. If you win £300 while playing your free spins, you will only be able to withdraw the first £100.
Free Spins – Keep What You Win
One online casino is changing the game, and that is BGO. This online gaming site has introduced a new bonus called Fair Spins, which give you the chance to keep everything you win – no wagering requirements whatsoever. There is no maximum that you can withdraw so everything that you win from your free spins is yours!
The only catch is that it is not a no deposit bonus. You’ll receive one Fair Spin for every £1 you deposit. Still, it is a fantastic bonus that is worth taking advantage of.
No deposit free spins are a fantastic way to experience any new online casino that you sign up to. So, be sure to look out for sites that are offering up this kind of bonus, especially if you’re an avid slots fan!