- Slots, casino, live dealers and sports book in one handy mobile-first package
- Regulated and licenced by UK Gambling Commission to ensure fairness and accountability
- Exceptional player support, including the Leo Safe Play website
- Clear, intuitive and responsive design
- Welcome bonuses across casino, live casino and sports book plus regular promotions and reloads
- Content from Microgaming, NetEnt and Play’n Go ensures great playing experience
Up to $1,000 & 150 Free SpinsSign Up Full Ts&Cs apply.
18+. New Customers Only. 100% up to $1000. For example, if you deposit $100, you get 72 free spins. To receive bonus you wager your deposit amount 20 times to receive $100 in real money. Free Spins are available on Aloha! Cluster Pays, Gorilla Kingdom and Starburst and are worth $0.20 each. Terms Apply. Always gamble responsibly.
Introduction to LeoVegas
With its distinctive lion logo and habit of calling its player Lions, Leo Vegas has quickly become a firm favourite among players who love its 360 gaming product, great customer support and huge range of brilliant slots games. Better yet, this distinctive site was created with the mobile gamer in mind, and there’s plenty of content here that plays wherever you are on whatever mobile and tablet device you choose. This is a casino that prides itself on offering a top-quality Vegas experience that can be accessed on any operating system.
Seamless gameplay and mobile optimisation are all very well, but what lies beneath the design that’s as sleek and streamlined as a big cat? A very efficient and effective website design that puts the player at the heart of the action and lets you access your favourite slots in seconds. This hugely intuitive design puts players right at the heart of the action and then offers them some of the best bonus and promotional action available at any online casino.
A Long HIstory of Pleasing Players
Founded in 2012, this is already one of Europe's biggest and most well-respected online casinos. It’s already garnered an excellent reputation and won a string of awards, so players can make a deposit safe in the knowledge that playing at Leo Vegas will be fair, secure and legitimate. This casino is owned and operated by Leo Vegas Gaming Ltd Casinos in Malta and licensed in Malta and the UK and with Curacao eGaming. It also runs a highly rated affiliate programme, Leo Vegas Affiliate.
The lion may be the king of the big cats, but can Leo Vegas lay claim to the crown of best online casino? With a generous welcome package, fabulous VIP programme and huge range of quality slots and casino games, we’d say that Leo Vegas has plenty to roar about. Winner of the Best Native App award at the 2017 EGR Operator Marketing and Innovation Awards, Leo Vegas puts all your gaming needs at your fingertips.
Does Leo Vegas Have NZ$?
Leo Vegas is one of the top online casinos in New Zealand and accepts a range of major currencies. Making a deposit gives you access to all the action that Leo Vegas has to offer plus promotions and welcome bonuses.
Leo Vegas Casino Software
Leo Vegas is powered by some of the best casino software in the business, and that’s important. The more respected and trustworthy the software that powers a site, the more attractive it is for players, who know they can play with total peace of mind.
Content here is provided by some of the best and most innovative companies out there, with new slots being added all the time. These include:
- - IGT
- - BluePrint
- - Bally
- - Red Tiger Gaming
- - Nextgen
- - Evolution Gaming
- - Yggdrasil
Not only do they ensure that the slots offering here has real strength in depth, you can enjoy a superior casino offering with table games and a live dealer experience. If you fancy a cheeky flutter, then there’s an excellent sports book.
Leo Vegas Slots
The chances are that if you’ve signed up for a Leo Vegas account, you’re here for the slots. One of the biggest attractions at this casino is their huge selection of best-in-show slots from the industry’s biggest and best providers. As a player, when you see a casino powered by the likes of NetEnt and Play’n Go, it’s a sign that you can expect high-quality slots that really deliver on innovation, design and gameplay. So whether you love classic Vegas three-reel fruit machines or five-reel video slots with production values through the roof, Leo Vegas has you covered.
To access your favourite slots, Leo Vegas has used a crisp and clean design to put everything right in your eye line where you need it. Click on each thumbnail to discover your playing options and whether you can have a few cheeky spins in demo mode before you play for real money. You can choose between :
- - Top Games: you’ll have immediate access to hits like Starburst and Book of Dead.
- - Newest Games: click here to see the best new rereleases.
- - Must Fall Jackpots: include absolute classics like Mega Moolah and Divine Fortune.
- - Classic Slots: include fruit machine style games like Booster and the brilliant Wild Melon
We took a closer look at the offerings from Leo Vegas’s major content suppliers:
- - Microgaming are true pioneers in the world of online casinos, having developed the first online casino in 1994. Their slots are renowned for their excellent graphics and overall design, brilliant bonus gameplay and of course those life-changing jackpots. Mega Moolah still holds the record for the biggest ever jackpot, but there are plenty of great games to enjoy from Microgaming, like the Avalon series with their superb bonus features and stunning visuals or Mermaids Millions with its aquatic theme and treasure chest bonus.
- - NetEnt slots have been delighting players since the 1990s with their high volatility and outstanding design and playability. One of the most innovative developers out there, this Swedish company has carved out a niche with slots like the highly volatile Jack Hammer series and the superb Guns n Roses from the NetEnt Rocks series. Scudamore’s Super Stakes from NetEnt bridges the gap between the Leo Vegas sports book and casino slots by taking you for a day at the races you won’t forget if you land the 5000x multiplier top win. Watch out for brilliant features like avalanche reels and walking wilds, and of course don’t miss a few spins on the legendary Starburst with its cool graphics and ambient soundtrack.
- - Play’n Go might be relative newbies when it comes to creating great slots, but they already have a huge reputation in the industry and the games to back it up. The really distinctive thing that Play’n Go slots have to offer is the full HD graphics experience, which makes their slots amazing to watch. You can get a good look at their sumptuous visuals in the beautiful Asian-themed slot Fu Er Dai with its expanding wilds and incredible animations, while Riches of Ra takes the ever popular Ancient Egyptian theme and adds a pick a prize bonus and gamble feature to enhance your winnings.
- - Quickspin is another developer from Sweden with a rock-solid pedigree for delivering the kind of incredible slots packed with bonus gameplay and outstanding sounds and visuals that players love. This company was winning awards right out of the blocks and has created some of the most awesome slots out there. Tiger’s Glory from Quickspin puts a wild new spin on gladiator-themed games with a tiger wild that fights like a wild tiger to enrich your bankroll, while Wins of Glory has anywhere from 76 to 254 ways to win, a beautiful Asian theme featuring Monkey and his friends and bonus features galore.
- - Big Time Gaming also has some great slots available at Leo Vegas, and no wonder. Their blockbuster slots feature wins up to 50,000x times your stake, while their choice of themes is never less than interesting - you can play their homage to 80s hair rock Final Countdown for free or for real money. You also won’t want to miss BTG's Megaways Who Wants to be a Millionaire slot with its incredible quiz game based bonus action and the potential to win a million.
- - Pragmatic Play claim they put Vegas at your fingertips, and their HTML5 slots play effortlessly across every laptop, smartphone and tablet device. Pragmatic Play slots have it all, from great graphics and fully realised themes to bonus features galore. Currently, Leo Vegas is offering 200 spins on the brilliant Book of Dead, but don’t miss John Hunter’s further adventures in Da Vinci’s Treasure. Both games feature incredible volatility and some great features like multipliers and free spins.
- - Novomatic may have been around since the 1980s, but their global empire shows no signs of slowing down or lagging behind the latest innovations in slots gaming. There’s a good representation of Novomatic slots on offer at Leo Vegas, and players love them for their generosity, with high payouts available in slots as diverse as Royal Lotus with its free spins and huge potential to win 200,000x your stake, Wild Country with its beautiful graphics and 243 ways to win gameplay, and of course the legendary Book of Ra series with its off-the-scale volatility.
With new slots dropping every week, and playability across devices, Leo Vegas are truly living up to their 2018 EGR award for “Innovation in Mobile and Tablet” gaming. We thoroughly enjoyed taking a spin around the Leo Vegas offering, and while there are a few games we’d like to see that haven’t dropped yet, we can’t fault the range of themes on offer or the ease of finding exactly what you’re looking for, whether that’s the incredible-looking Crystal Rift from Rabcat or a proper old-fashioned fruity like Play’n GO’s Fire Joker.
Leo Vegas Mobile Product & App
The Leo Vegas mobile app won Best Native app at the 2017 EGR Marketing and Innovation awards and has earned plenty of industry recognition over the years. This app is highly rated for its ease of use and slick design, bringing every aspect of the Leo Vegas experience from slots to the live dealer experience plus the sports book giving players a superb gaming experience.
Live Casino at Leo Vegas
Besides the extensive range of slots, jackpot games and casino table games, Leo Vegas also offers a live dealer experience that is much better than the average and offers not just the classics but some unusual variants too.
The majority of the live casino offering is provided by Evolution Gaming, who stream content from their own studios in Riga and Malta plus action from the Grand Casino in Bucharest and the Dragonara in Malta, with impressive multi-language support. The jewel in the crown, however, is definitely the Chambre Séparée or private room, where you’ll find the following exclusive content:
- - LeoVegas Live Roulette
- - LeoVegas Blackjack (three tables)
- - Celebrity Party Blackjack
- - Dansk Celebrity Party Blackjack
- - LeoVegas VIP Blackjack
- - Silent Blackjack
It really is a super-impressive line-up of live gaming content, all streamed in HD quality to your laptop or mobile, and definitely puts Leo Vegas right up there as the casino of choice if you prefer the bricks-and-mortar experience. We rate this as one of the best live casinos out there, largely because it functions superbly on mobile as well as desktop and because of the range of live games available through some of the best providers out there.
Other live dealer studios that provide content to LeoVegas include:
- - Extreme Live Gaming stream their live content directly from the land-based casino in Gibraltar
- - NetEnt deliver some high-stakes roulette and blackjack variants.
- - Portomaso stream live roulette from Malta, while Ezugi use studios in Asia and Europe and provide dealers who speak both English and Spanish.
- - LuckyStreakLive have probably the best Blackjack live stream available, while
- - Authentic Gaming focus on roulette from casinos around the world, providing superb content across all devices.
Leo Vegas Banking Methods and Payment Options
Leo Vegas makes deposits a breeze with a good range of methods. There are other casinos that offer more, and there’s no support for PayPal sadly, but you can make a deposit with the following options:
- - Major debit and credit cards, including MasterCard and Visa
- - Paysafecard
- - POLi
- - Trustly.
- - Skrill
- - Neteller
The minimum deposit is $10, and we recommend that you verify your account as soon as you make your first deposit to cut down the time that you’ll wait for a withdrawal.
Leo Vegas Withdrawal Times
Withdrawal times at Leo Vegas will vary depending on the method used. It can take up to five days from verification to receive your requested withdrawal. The minimum withdrawal request is $10.
Online deposit methods generally have faster times than bank transfers and credit/debit cards, and Leo Vegas warn of issues crediting withdrawals to MasterCard. If you deposit with credit/debit cards or Trustly or you’re a VIP customer, you have access to unlimited withdrawals. Other customers are limited to three withdrawals a month but can pay a fee of $3 for any additional withdrawals in that time period.
The payout time depending on different methods is as follows:
- - E-wallet: 0-24 hours
- - Credit/Debit Cards: 3-5 days
- - Bank Transfer: 2-5 days
Leo Vegas Support
Leo Vegas has all bases covered when it comes to customer support. There’s an extensive FAQ section with a contact us button that takes you through to a search and livechat or messaging function with very fast response times. There are also free phone numbers for the UK and Eire and an international line for players in New Zealand and elsewhere. You can also email for support at [email protected], and response times are reported to be very good.
Leo Vegas Welcome Bonuses
Leo Vegas claim to be the king of bonuses, and judging by the welcome offer and ongoing promotions they’re not wrong. They offer a huge range of welcome bonuses, free spins and other offers right across their site. Currently they have not one but three welcome bonuses on offer - for the casino, live casino and sports book.
New Player Bonus
For new casino customers there’s a welcome offer of a 100% match bonus up to $400 plus 200 free spins - you’ll receive 20 of those free spins on sign-up without making a deposit. The bonus is open to players aged 18+ in NZ and works like this:
- - Deposit 1: $10-$100 and 20 free spins
- - Deposit 2: $10-$100 and 20 free spins
- - Deposit 3: $10-$100 and 20 free spins
- - Deposit 4: $10-$100 and 20 free spins
There’s no promotional code required, but a 35x wagering requirement on eligible games applies before you can withdraw your bonus, free spins or bonus winnings.
The free spins are for use on Play’n Go’s epic Book of Dead slot and expire if not used after seven days.
LeoVegas Live Casino Welcome Bonus
For live casino customers there’s a dedicated 100% match bonus offered on deposits between $10 and $250. You’ll need to wager your 100% deposit bonus 70x using only bonus funds - real money stakes don’t count - before you can withdraw the bonus and any bonus winnings. Live Casino games contribute 100% towards wagering this deposit bonus.
Sportsbook Bonus at LeoVegas
For sportsbook players there’s a profit boost welcome bonus that is valid for 30 days and must be used for in-play bets of up to $10. This is how it works:
- - Create an account
- - Make your first deposit of at least $10
- - Select your first in-play bet on any sport with a maximum stake of $10 and minimum odds of 1/1
- - Select the Profit Boost box at the bottom of the bet slip
Each-way and system bets will not be eligible, and you must make your bet on mobile for it to count towards the profit boost.
Deposits made using Neteller and Skrill are excluded from any bonuses or ongoing promotions, so if these are the things that principally attract you to Leo Vegas, you may need to think about the deposit method you use to get the most out of your experience.
Leo Vegas Player Loyalty Programmes, VIP Clubs, Reloads and Promotions
The lion king of the casinos strikes again with the bonus promotions which are all available to play in NZ because Leo Vegas is fully registered here. There are frequent seasonal promotions, and the following are currently available but are subject to change, so it’s worth checking the site often:
- - Boosted Jackpots: win the jackpot on a selected Must Fall slot between Monday and Friday and Leo Vegas will boost your winnings by $5,000
- - Merry Multipliers: 10 lucky players will bag $100 if they win on a multiplier when playing Lightning Roulette or Dream Catcher
- - Sunday Spin Wheel: win up to seven free games
- - Book of Dead free spins: 20 free spins are available on sign-up with no deposit
Terms and conditions apply and are fully laid out when you click on each bonus to find out more.
If your focus is on the sports book, then you’ll have the chance to win an acca boost of $1,000 every week. Mobile players can expect a free $10 bet via the Leo Vegas Bet Club if they place five $10 in-play bets in a week.
There’s also a VIP programme that rewards members with plenty of treats and extras - check your VIP bar to follow your progress towards membership and beyond.
There are plenty of exclusives, including personal account managers, birthday rewards and VIP events plus a monthly VIP-only draw with prizes or their cash equivalent. There are eight VIP levels to work through, with only your real money stakes contributing to your progress.
Leo Vegas Responsible Gambling
Every online casino needs to demonstrate a commitment to responsible gaming, but some do it better than others. Leo Vegas devotes a section of its FAQs to the subject, including a section on tools which contains an online self-assessment quiz, information on adjusting profile settings to reject emails, texts and bonuses and information on using the History tool to track all deposits and other account activity.
Some of the responsible gambling tools available at LeoVegas include:
- - deposit limits
- - loss limits
- - betting limits
- - timed reality checkes
- - time outs for 24 housr to 6 weeks
- - self exclusion for up to five years
All this is fairly standard, though the information is particularly clear and well laid out with links and screen shots. Where Leo Vegas goes the extra mile is with the Leo Safe Play initiative. https://www.leosafeplay.com is a website dedicated to supporting players who feel they may have a problem. This acts as a one-stop shop for tools, links and more and contains parental controls to help tackle the issue of underage gambling.
The site is as clear and well laid out as Leo Vegas itself and contributes to the impression that this is a casino that goes above and beyond in supporting and protecting players.
Security at Leo Vegas
Safety and security should be a given for any truly legit casino, and this is another area where Leo Vegas shines. There’s a well-laid-out data protection policy and clear information regarding the cookies the site uses.
Leo Vegas Fairness and Legitimacy
There are a number of ways in which this casino demonstrates its fairness and legitimacy. First, it’s registered with the toughest gaming authorities in the world, the Malta Gaming Authority and the UK Gambling Commission, with additional licences from the Danish Gambling Authority and Swedish Gambling Authority plus Curacao eGaming. These licences guarantee that Leo Vegas is legitimate, safe and fair.
Leo Vegas is also an eCogra certified casino, which means that all aspects of the casino, including transparency and openness, payout terms and RNGs, have all met a strict set of standards. The result is that players at Leo Vegas can deposit and stake with total peace of mind.
Leo Vegas FAQs
How do I sign up to Leo Vegas?
Signing up with Leo Vegas is simple:
- - Type the Leo Vegas URL in your browser: https://www.leovegas.com
- - Hit the Open Account button at the top of the screen
- - Select your bonus or choose to continue without bonus
- - Add your contact information, including name as shown on ID, and select a password
- - Click next step to complete the process and add your first deposit
Can I withdraw my welcome bonus at Leo Vegas?
Yes, you can, but you will need to satisfy the wagering requirements. The wagering requirement is 35x unless stated otherwise and does not apply to your real money deposits. However, if you try to make a withdrawal before any wagering requirements have been met, you will lose the bonus and any winnings accruing to it.
Are there wagering requirements attached to my Leo Vegas bonus?
Currently there’s a 35x wagering requirement for casino bonuses and a 70x wagering requirement for the live casino bonus. Free bets must be placed at odds of 1.5 or 1/2 or higher. The bonus will be released once the wagering requirements have been played through. Full details are included in the bonus terms and conditions.
What’s the live dealer experience like at Leo Vegas?
The live dealers at Leo Vegas are some of the most highly trained in the business and offer an incomparable live casino experience across a range of games, including blackjack, roulette and other table games.
The Leo Vegas Chambre Separee offers an incomparable VIP experience with exclusive silent blackjack amongst other variants of the game. The live dealer experience also makes it easier to ask questions via the live chat function. The live dealers at Leo Vegas really deliver a bricks-and-mortar experience that few other online casinos can match.
Can you play Starburst Slot by NetEnt at Leo Vegas?
Yes, you can. Starburst is just one of the huge range of high-quality slots available at Leo Vegas, from classic three-reel games to the latest five-reel video slots with innovative gaming engines like Megaways and cascading reels. Whether gem games are your preferred theme or you love lucky Irish slots or big jackpots, they’re all available at the click of a button.
What is the phone number for Leo Vegas?
The international number for Leo Vegas is +356 2778 1166, but you can also set up a livechat or use the messaging service or simply send an email to [email protected]
How do I log in to Leo Vegas?
Logging in to your account couldn’t be simpler. Just type your email address and password into the two fields at the top right-hand of the screen and then click Log In. This is available on any page of the site, so you’re only ever a click away from the action.
How do I close my Leo Vegas Account?
There are several ways to close your account either temporarily or permanently. You can choose a Time Out from 24 hours to six weeks or a Self Exclusion from six weeks to five years. You can do this through your account profile. Contact customer support to permanently close your Leo Vegas account.
Do you have to download software to play at Leo Vegas?
No, you don’t, although Leo Vegas does have the best mobile app available at the moment. Leo Vegas is designed to be instant play, so all you need to do is type https://www.leovegas.com/ into your browser on any device to access all its great casino content and sports book.
How can I withdraw my casino bonus at Leo Vegas?
To withdraw your casino bonus at Leo Vegas, you’ll have to make a withdrawal request through your account. This can then take up to five days to process depending on the withdrawal method. You must ensure that you’ve satisfied all wagering requirements first - otherwise your bonus can’t be paid out.
Is the Leo Vegas bonus legitimate?
Yes, it is. Leo Vegas holds licences from Malta and the UK and is certified by eCogra. That means that as long as you satisfy the wagering requirements outlined in the terms and conditions, you’ll receive your bonus.
Are there wagering requirements attached to Leo Vegas bonus?
Yes, there are, although these are different depending on the bonus or bonuses you accept. Currently the wagering requirements are 35x for the casino bonus, 70x for the live casino bonus and placing a bet of $10 maximum at 1/1 or higher in-play to receive the profit boost in the sports book. Always read the terms and conditions associated with any bonus to make sure you know what the wagering requirements are and exactly how to satisfy them to withdraw your bonus cash.
Why can't I withdraw my Leo Vegas bonus winnings?
If you can’t withdraw your winnings, then the chances are you haven’t fulfilled the bonus wagering requirements. It’s easy to check this by logging into your account and checking the information under the bonus tab. You’ll also need to make a minimum withdrawal of $10 to access your bonus winnings.
Can I keep the money I win on my Leo Vegas free spins bonus?
Yes, you can, but you’ll need to satisfy the 35x wagering requirements to access your winnings. Read the terms and conditions for game weighting details, though most slots count 100% towards the wagering requirements. If the free spins are part of the welcome offer, then they may only be played out on the chosen game.
Does Leo Vegas have an app?
Leo Vegas has an award-winning mobile app that’s the best mobile casino currently available. You can download it from the App Store for all your Apple devices. The Android App is available from the Google Play Store and was voted Best Native App in 2017.
Do I have to download the Leo Vegas App to play on my mobile?
No, you don’t. Just follow these steps to access the Leo Vegas casino on your mobile and tablet devices:
- - Open the web browser on your iPhone, iPad, Android or Windows Phone
- - Type in the following URL: LeoVegas.com
- - Load the casino game that you like the look of and start playing
Can I play Leo Vegas on iPhone?
Yes, you can, and you have a choice of playing through your Safari mobile browser or via the award-winning app. That’s the same for your Android and Windows devices as well for a seamless mobile casino experience.
|Software:||1x2 Gaming, 2 By 2 Gaming, Barcrest, Betdigital, Big Time Gaming, Blueprint Gaming, Cayetano, CORE Gaming, ELK Studios, Fantasma, Foxium, High 5, IGT, iSoftbet, irondog, Lightning Box, Merkur Gaming, Microgaming, Net Ent, Next Gen, Novomatic, Old skool Gaming, Play N Go, Playson, Pragmatic Play, Push Gaming, Quickspin, Rabcat, Realistic, Red Tiger Gaming, Side City Studios, StakeLogic, Thunderkick, WMS, Eyecon, Live5 Gaming, Kalamba Games, Relax Gaming, NoLimit City, Wazdan, Inspired, Northern Lights, Lost World Games, Old Skool Studios, 4ThePlayer, ReelPlay, Wild Streak Gaming, Slingo Originals, Playzido, Synot Games, Just For The Win, PG Soft, Avatar UX, Electric Elephant, Green Jade Games, Bla Bla Bla Studios, Golden Rock Studios, Hacksaw Gaming, Snowborn Games, Max Win Gaming, Dice Lab, Print Studios, Leap Gaming, Alchemy Gaming|
|Operator:||LeoVegas Gaming Ltd Casinos|
|Audited Payouts:||Not publicly audited|
|Withdrawal Limit:||£4000/day (e-wallets), £8000/day (cards), £10,000/day (bank transfers)|
|Contact:||[email protected], +356 2778 1166|
|Support:||Email, Phone, Chat|
|Compatible Platforms:||Desktop, iPad, iPhone, Android, Windows.|
Welcome Bonus Breakdown
Below you can see how we rate each individual area of the Casino, so you can see if the things most important to you measure up.
Games Available At This Casino
Below you can see a selection of games that are available at this Casino – simply click on the icons below to play the games for free – this will give you a really good idea of what to expect if you choose to start playing for real money.