We process your Personal Data responsibly and in compliance with data protection laws where our website operates.
Our Website is not intended for children and we do not knowingly collect information that relates to children.
1. About Us
Our website is operated by Digital Division Ltd, which is a Controller in respect of your Personal Data which relates to your activity on our Website.
Digital Division Ltd:
Digital Division Ltd is registered as a controller in the United Kingdom under number 58086 and is registered at the following address:
19 Albion Street, Hull, East Yorkshire, England, HU1 3TG
2. Our Data Protection Officer
Email: [email protected]
Data Protection Officer
19 Albion Street, Hull, East Yorkshire, England, HU1 3TG
3. What Data Do We Collect About Our Website Visitors?
When you use our website, we may collect data about you. See below for a list of data that is provided to us directly:
- Member Account: when you register for an account with our website, we collect the following information: given name, surname, username, password, date of birth, home address, email address, occupation, display name, subscription preferences and mobile number.
- Payment Data: when you make a withdrawal from our website, we store your debit card information.
- Gaming Data: we collect information about your gameplay activities on our website.
- Email Communications: we collect and store all copies of emails you send as well as our replies.
- Chat Conversations: We collect data about your communications made via our website, including messaging, live chat, in-game chat and video chat.
- Social Media Profile: When you connect with us or contact us via social media, we collect your social media profile details including your name, profile picture and other information that you have chosen to make available on your profile.
- Profile Data: Based on profiling activity, we collect information that allows us to comply with our regulatory and legal obligations, as well as for risk analysis purposes and to offer you tailored products and services.
- Marketing Data: We collect information that relates to your response to our marketing activities.
Information collected from your device “Device Data”:
When you access our website, we collect the following information from your device: information about your device’s hardware and software, traffic information, IP address, time and date of access, web page(s) visited, language(s) used, software crash reports, device information including the unique device identifier.
Information collected from third parties
We collect information about you from third party service providers for a number of reasons. These include ensuring that our website is safe, that we provide a high quality of service, that we comply with our legal and regulatory obligations as set out by the United Kingdom Gambling Commission. The following information is collected:
- Identity Verification Service Providers: For you to use our website, you must verify your identity using personal details that are confirmed by our verification provider, Experian.
- Gamstop: When you register with Gamestop, we receive this information.
- Advertising Service Providers: To better understand our audience’s behaviour, we collect information about you from our advertising service provider partners.
- Hosting Providers: We collect information about you from our hosting service providers.
- Analytical Providers: We collect information about you from the providers of our tools that analyse audience behaviour.
- Fraud and Anti-Money Laundering: We collect information about you from third-party service providers to ensure compliance with the requirements of the UKGC to combat fraud and money laundering on our Website, including transaction screening with payment processors, banks and access of third parties’ crime prevention databases and safe payment processing.
- Credit Reference Agencies: We collect credit reference data about you from third-party credit reference agencies to ensure compliance with our licensing condition to conduct affordability and vulnerability assessments and minimise the risk of you experiencing gambling-related harm. Experian and TransUnion provide these services to us. Further information in relation to this is available via the links below.
- Experian Credit Reference Agency Information Notice: https://www.experian.co.uk/privacy/privacy-policies
- TransUnion Bureau Privacy Notice: https://www.transunion.co.uk/legal-information/bureau-privacy-notice
- Third-Party Affiliate Programmes: We collect information about you from third-party affiliate programmes. If you are logged into Slots Temple and click on a banner or link that takes you to a third-party casino we will track whether you have signed up and become a new depositing player at the third-party casino. We will not collect financial information from the affiliate programme, just whether you are a new depositing player.
4. How We Use Your Personal Data
We only use your personal data in accordance with the law. We may use your data in the following situations:
- To register you as a new user on our Website.
- For you to provide feedback on our products and services.
- To enable you to participate in competitions to provide you with rewards.
- To provide you with various customer support services.
- To administer and protect our business and our Website (including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, system maintenance, support, reporting and hosting of data).
- To improve our Website, products/services, performance, customer relationships and experiences.
- To comply with our legal and regulatory obligations as a gambling operator, for example verifying our members’ age and identity, spotting bonus abuse, identifying potential gambling harm and to conduct affordability assessments.
- To send you marketing communications.
- To process gaming activity such as managing your deposits and withdrawals.
- To deliver relevant content and advertisements to you.
- To use data analytics to improve our Website and marketing efforts, and understand the effectiveness of these improvements.
- To make suggestions and recommendations to you about our products and services that may interest you.
- To protect our business from fraud, money laundering and other illegal activities.
- To comply with our responsible gaming policies and protect Members from gambling-related harm.
- To enable our Members to self-exclude and use other responsible gambling tools on our site.
- For marketing and promotional purposes, such as using your username and avatar in social media posts or blogs.
This is how we will contact you for marketing purposes, and how you can manage the marketing messages you receive from us.
Marketing communications that we send you may contain details about:
- Bonuses from our casino affiliates.
- New slot games.
- New website features.
- Tournaments and prizes.
- xPoints themes, avatars and offers.
You have the opportunity to opt-in to receive our marketing communications via:
- Email Marketing: when you opt-in to receive marketing communications by email
- SMS Marketing: when you opt-in to receive marketing communications by SMS
You can opt-out from receiving marketing communications from us at any time by following the instructions below:
- Email Marketing: to opt-out from emails, click the unsubscribe link in email you receive or manage your preferences in My Account
- SMS Marketing: to opt-out from SMS, you can use the STOP code provided in any SMS you receive or manage your preferences in My Account;
Should you choose to opt-out from email or SMS marketing, you will no longer receive marketing communications within 96 hours. However, you will still receive service messages.
6. Data Retention
We will not retain your Personal Data for longer than required, the exact duration of which depends on various reasons. To determine how long is appropriate to retain Personal Data, we take the following into consideration: how much Personal Data there is, the nature of it, how sensitive it is, any potential harm risks if your Personal Data is used or disclosed and applicable legal requirements. We also consider the use of processing your Personal Data and if we can accomplish them via other measures. For example, we retain a copy of your Member Account’s records, showing wagering and financial transactions, along with any identification provided for as long as is necessary for the specific service. It will not be retained for longer than 7 years after you have closed your Member Account with our Website..
When we no longer need to keep your Personal Data, we will securely anonymise it. This process cannot be reversed. In some situations, we must securely retain specific Personal Data for legal and regulatory reasons. These include use for anti-money laundering protocols and responsible gaming requirements, as well as requirements set out by the UKGC.
Additionally, where we decide to retain your information for analytics purposes, we will fully anonymise it in accordance with applicable security standards, so it can never be linked back to an individual.
Please note: if you decide to opt-out from receiving marketing communications from us (see section 6 above), we must retain a copy of your contact details. The reason for this is that we will add them to our suppression list in order to ensure that you don’t receive any further marketing messaging from us.
7. Your Rights
You can request access to your Personal Data by email to our Data Protection Officer.. If your request is unfounded, repetitive or excessive, we may refuse to comply with your request in these circumstances.
You have the right to:
- Access and receive a copy of your Personal Data.
- Request correction of the Personal Data we hold about you via the My Account dashboard or by contacting a member of the support team.
- Request that we erase your Personal Data - but this may not always be possible for specific legal reasons. Contact customer support to do so. This process cannot be reversed.
- Object to processing of your Personal Data, including for marketing purposes.
- Request a restriction of processing of your Personal Data. but in certain cases, we need to verify whether we have overriding legitimate grounds to use it.
- Contact your applicable data protection regulator to raise a complaint If you are unhappy with our response to your query. To do so, contact your national data protection regulator.
- Withdraw your consent to receive marketing communications.
If you want to exercise your right to access your Personal Data, please contact our Data Protection Officer.