Push Gaming was established in 2010 and consists of an ever-growing team of mathematicians and game designers who are based in London. The company has created a wide range of ground-breaking games, including Jammin Jars, Joker Troupe and Fat Rabbit. Click here to read more.
Slots Reviews (Game Unavailable)
Push Gaming Slots have an aggregate user rating of 3.2/5 from 4609 votes.
Push Gaming set out to break the mould for online slots design. Games by this developer not only provide players with rewarding online gaming experiences; they also introduce innovative new gameplay features that offer up exciting gameplay and intriguing new ways to win.
Top Push Gaming Slots
Jammin Jars has created some of best slots that the online gaming market has seen, but there are some that definitely stand out from the crowd. These are the slots that you should certainly try out first.
The most popular slot from Push Gaming is, by far, Jammin Jars. This unique match-five game set a new standard for online slots, providing players with a new way to land wins.
The game comes with colossal symbols and jumping wilds that feature increasing multipliers. All of these features combined make for a thrilling online gaming experience.
Fat Rabbit is another well-known Push Gaming slot. The game introduces a new style of free spins, as the rabbit makes his way around the reels to eat carrots.
The more carrot he eats, the bigger he becomes and the more spins you receive - so, there's plenty of generous winning potential here. The game was so popular that it even spawned a sequel - Fat Santa.
Push Gaming's Joker Troupe slot is a fast-paced game with tons of action going on. The slot has three different bonus rounds, and is the first-ever slot to introduce Hypermode free spins.
The Hypermode free spins gives you 20 seconds to land as many wins as possible. However, you can extend your timeline by landing combos. It's a totally novel concept that not other slot developers have made use to.
The Shadow Order
The Shadow Order is a 25-payline slot that looks like a cluster-based game - and, plays a bit like one too. As you land consecutive cascades, you'll trigger magic orbs that apply modifiers.
There are also four unlockable bonuses, based on different characters in the narrative. They can transform symbols, add wilds to the reels and remove low-paying symbols.
These are just a few of the best slots from Push Gaming, and there are dozens of other exciting games that you should try. Almost every new slot released by Push Gaming introduces some new feature that is unique in the online slots market, so it's always worth checking out the fresh content from this developer.
The Highest Paying Push Gaming Slots
One thing that sets Push Gaming slots apart from others on the market is that their games never dip below a 96.3% payout percentage. In a world where RTPs just keep getting lower and lower, it's great to see that Push Gaming keeps its payouts at a respectable level.
These are some of the Push Gaming slots with the highest RTPs:
- Wild Swam: 97.03%
- Wizard Shop: 97%
- The Shadow Order: 96.98%
- Wild Wheel: 96.98%
- Jammin Jars: 96.80%
Safety, Licensing and Compliance
Push Gaming has a UK gambling license, a Malta Gaming Supply License and an Alderney Associate Supplier certificate. All of these certifications prove that the developer is committed to operating legally in regulated markets and want to ensure that they are looking after their players appropriately.
To maintain transparency and fairness, Push Gaming also works with BMM Testlabs and eCOGRA. These are two independent testing agencies that ensure slot games are providing random outcomes. So, you can always rest assured that the games you play from Push Gaming are entirely fair.
Push Gaming Innovations
Whenever a new slot from Push Gaming is released, you can bet that it comes with a new feature that has never been seen before in the online gaming world.
These are some of the unique innovations that Push Gaming has introduced to slot players:
- Hypermode Free Spins: Joker Troupe and Land of Zenith both feature Hypermore free spins, giving players 20 seconds to land as many wins as possible with the opportunity to extend the timer.
- Walking Wilds: The walking wilds that you'll find in Fat Rabbit and Fat Santa are seen in slots but it's Push Gaming that really brought them to light.
- Power Gamble: Many slots have gamble features but no one has the Power Gamble that you'll find in Mystery Museum. This is a special feature that allows you to use your free spins winning to retrigger the bonus game.
At ICE London 2020, Push unveiled its new branding; signifying their growth from a small studio to a big player in the online casino space. The fresh branding reflects the company values and gives a professional, yet approachable look that sits well with the culture and growth in both team and games portfolio.
The Jammin' Jars Phenomenon
The first Jammin' Jars slot game was released in 2018, and it quickly became one of the most popular slot games to ever hit the web. The combination of a quirky theme, cluster pays and wild multipliers made for a thrilling online gaming experience that really captivated players.
There were quite a few factors that contributed to its success:
- Impressive Top Prize: Nowadays, it's not rare to see slots that offer max wins of 20,000x and more - but this was a pretty new concept when Jammin' Jars 2 was released.
- Walking Wilds and Colossal Symbols: 2018 wasn't all that long ago, but walking wilds and colossal symbols just weren't the norm. Jammin' Jars combined them and gave players
- Fun and Fabulous Design: Jammin' Jars took your average fruit machine theme and ramped it all that way up. The fun disco theme and the funky soundtrack really captivated players in a new way.
- A Generous RTP: Jammin' Jars offers players an RTP of 96.8%. This is something you just don't see in today's slot market, as most games tend to hover around the 96.2% point.
An Impressive Sequel
In 2021, Push Gaming released a sequel to Jammin' Jars. Jammin' Jars 2 took everything that players loved about the original game and expanded on it to give players a totally fun and thrilling experience.
On top of the features you'll find in the original Jammin Jars, the sequel has:
- Instant Win Prizes: Special coin symbols can land on the reels to award you with instant prizes
- A 50,000 Top Prize: This is more than double the max win in Jammin Jars.
- The Giga Jar: As you collect gold vinyl symbols, you'll charge the Giga Jar's bonus meter. When the meter is full, he'll make his way onto the reels as a colossal wild symbol.
Push Gaming Awards
Push Gaming has received numerous honors in the online gaming world. These are just a few of the ways the company has been recognised for its slot design:
- Winner of Videoslots' Best Game Award in 2018 for Jammin Jars
- Landed 5 nominations in the Casino Beats Game Developer Awards in 2021
- Nominated for SBC's Developer of the Year Award in 2020
Creative Slots Design
Push Gaming is committed to developing unique and ground-breaking slots games. That's why the company's team consists of talented individuals from a wide range of backgrounds in the gaming realm.
You'll find expert art directors, sound engineers, developers, mathematicians, graphic designers and animators working together at Push Gaming to create the kinds of slots that captivate players.
On social media, Push often shares behind-the-scenes images that show all of the impressive work that goes into designing their slots, like:
It's not hard to tell that the company nurtures creativity and encourages outside-of-the-box thinking to develop the sort of games that get players talking.
In 2020 Push Gaming bought GSI, which means that they now have their own platform, a move that makes that gives them control and flexibility to progress the way they want to and not be reliant on third parties.
CEO James Marshall commented to Slots Beats:
"Our recent acquisition of GSI was definitely a pivotal moment for us, as having our own platform has provided us with much more control in our operations. It has enabled us to better select the markets in which we want to offer our games, as well as providing us with the opportunity and flexibility to create new tools or functionalities that can enhance the player experience."
Where are Push Gaming based?
Push has offices in London (Farringdon) and Malta.
Does Push Gaming have it's own platform?
Yes, after the purchase of GSI in 2020 Push now has its own platform.
Who do Push Gaming have licenses with?
Push has a UK Remote Gambling Software License, a Malta Critical Gaming Supply License and an Alderney Associate Supplier Certificate.
What languages are Push Gaming Slots available in?
Push Slots are available in English, German, Spanish, Portuguese, Japanese and Italian.