Free Spins Bonuses
Many CA online casinos offer free spins bonuses to players - either in the form of a no-deposit free spins promotion or by including free spins as part of a welcome bonus package.
If you’re wondering how free spins bonuses work, how you can claim them for yourself and what they’re all about - we’re going to explain everything you need to know right here in this guide!
How To Claim Free Spins
Once you’ve found an online casino in Canada offering a free spins bonus - and you’d like to claim it - it’s time to set up your account and claim them for yourself! This is a quick process:
- Create your account with the online casino in question. You’ll need to enter a bit of information about yourself and enter a valid email address.
- Most online casinos will ask you to verify your account by clicking a link sent in an email to you.
- Once you’ve clicked this link your account will be up and running, and it’s time to claim your free spins!
- If you need to make a deposit, just head to the “Cashier”, select your preferred payment method and choose how much you’d like to deposit.
You will then usually see something along the lines of a “Click Here To Claim” button appear; this might appear on the main homepage of the casino, or you may receive this in an email message.
Once you’ve successfully claimed your free spins, you’ll then be able to head to the selected game(s), and they will then automatically appear. You can then play for free, using your free spins!
Free Spins Terms and Conditions
In the vast majority of cases, free spins bonuses will come with a number of terms and conditions attached to them - red tape, if you like. The most common of these, wagering requirements, we’ll cover in the section below:
- Time Limits: Most free spins bonuses will have to be used within a certain period of time - usually 30 days
- Maximum Cashouts: Many free spins bonuses (especially those that are a result of a no-deposit bonus) will come with a maximum cashout/withdrawal limit.
- Payment Method Restrictions: In many cases, players depositing using EWallets like Neteller or Skrill won’t be eligible to claim the bonus.
Free Spins Wagering Requirements
Wagering requirements is a term you’ll come across a lot in the online gambling industry. It requires you to play-through bonus funds a certain number of times before these bonus funds are transformed into real, withdrawable cash.
Here’s an example:
- Let’s say you receive 10 free spins and the wagering requirements are 20X
- This means that total amount you won from the free spins would need to be wagered a total of 20 times before it would be withdrawn
- Suppose you win $10 from your 10 free spins
- You would then have to wager $200 to be able to withdraw that $10
Now, $200 from a $10 win may sound like a lot. However, when you consider that video slots often give out wins - and coupled with the chance of you hitting a big win during that time - you’d be surprised just how quickly it’s possible to complete wagering requirements if you’re lucky.
You should be careful, however, as some online casinos impose game restrictions. This means that bonus funds can’t be played on certain games.
In some situations there are games that contribute less towards the wagering requirements than others. Again, this highlights the importance of fully reading through the terms and conditions of any bonus you’re going to claim!
What Slots Are Free Spins Usually Available On?
While each online casino CA can choose to offer their free spins promotions on different slots, there are a few games that you’ll see free spins offered on a lot more frequently - and below, we’re going to be taking a look at three of the most common slots you’ll find when it comes to claiming free spins bonuses.
Starburst is a hit among players thanks to its fun gameplay, exciting bonuses and features and decent win-potential. The game all revolves around special wild symbols which appear on the middle three reels.
When one of these wilds lands in view, it will expand - turning the entire reel wild - and you’ll then be awarded one free re-spin. If, on this re-spin, any additional wild symbols land, they will also expand - locking in place and awarding yet another re-spin. It’s possible to be awarded 3 re-spins in total, and the slot offers a top win of 500x.
Commonly found at bingo sites and casinos, Fluffy Favourites has long been associated with free spins offers. The slot offers two exciting bonuses:
- A free spins round which allows you to win up to 25 free spins with a multiplier increasing all of your wins
- A “Hook a Fluffy” mini-game occurs frequently and offers a prize up to 100X!
Book of Dead
Arguably one of the most successful video slots in history, it should come as no surprise to see Play’n Go’s Book of Dead making an appearance here. It is very commonly found in conjunction with free spins bonuses.
The standout feature of this slot is the free spins bonus round. Here, one symbol is chosen at random to become a special expanding symbol - which awards scatter pays!
Can You Get No-Deposit Free Spins?
While most online casinos choose to offer free spins bonuses as part of a main welcome bonus offer, there are a number of sites that soffer no-deposit free spins. These promotions allow you to claim a certain number of free spins (usually 10) simply for creating an account at the casino.
However, it’s likely that no deposit free spins will come with very strict terms and conditions. For example, the wagering requirements will often be much higher, and there’s likely to be a max cashout limit.
Still, they can be found - and, in the right situation - they can be very lucrative! Here at Slots Temple - right here on this page - you’ll find a selection of the best no-deposit free spins offers currently available!
Find the Best No Deposit Free Spins At Slots Temple
Here at Slots Temple our team of online gambling experts work around the clock to find the best free spins deals, and you can find the top free spins bonuses available now right here on this page!