- Adjustable variance
- Bonus game
- Buy feature
- Maximum payout of 2,500x
- No free spins
- No multipliers
Jelly Reels is an online slot developed by Wazdan. It has eight reels, eight rows, 16,777,216 paylines, an RTP of 96.22 per cent, and adjustable variance. This sweet-themed game has features including wilds and scatters.
Based on the island of Malta, where 10 per cent of all gaming companies are located, Wazdan is a developer with a well-established reputation. Wazdan slots are played in many jurisdictions all over the world and are available as free play slots here at Slots Temple. Wazdan slot themes cover the whole range of possibilities, with Jelly Reels competing with the likes of Evoplay’s Jelly Boom slot with a huge grid filled with confectionery versions of traditional fruits.
Jelly Reels has an eight-reel, eight-column grid with a staggering 16,777,216 potential paylines. The minimum bet size is 0.10 and the maximum is 100. There are eight regular symbols with a wide range of combinations: lucky seven, gummi bear, star sweet, lemon, raspberry, watermelon, strawberry and cherry. The wild is a multi-coloured square sweet and the bonus symbol is a gold coin.
Theme, graphics and soundtrack
This game’s first priority is not sophisticated visuals, which are like dozens of other similarly themed games. The screen is very busy. Not only is the grid much larger than most but the right-hand side is taken up with the jackpot list. The music is fairly anonymous and the kind of thing you might hear on CBeebies - inoffensive but unimaginative.
Jelly Reels RTP and variance
Jelly Reels has an RTP of 96.22 per cent. The variance can be adjusted between low, medium and high.
How to play Jelly Reels
- The bet settings are laid out across the middle of the control panel. You can use the plus and minus buttons to adjust it; alternatively, click 100.00 for the maximum bet.
- Select the small play button to open the auto-play settings menu. This enables you to set the number of spins from 10 to 1,000. If you click the advanced tab, you can also set various limits.
- Press the stop button to exit auto-play mode at any time. The number of auto spins remaining will be shown on the button.
- Press the turbo play button above the autoplay button to enter fast mode.
- Press the large play button or the spacebar to set the reels spinning.
- The balance meter to the bottom left of the screen displays your current balance. This is constantly updated.
- Click the trolley to buy a Hold the Jackpot bonus.
- Wins are combinations of four, five, six, seven or eight matching symbols from left to right on consecutive reels.
- In the main game, all symbols except the bonus symbols can appear as mega-symbols, which are blocks of 2x2 or 3x3 symbols of a kind. These can appear anywhere on the reels. They will be fully or partially displayed depending on how the reels land, with only the visible part paying.
- After landing a win, the winning symbols will disappear and new symbols will fall into their places to potentially create new combinations
- If you land three, four or five bonus symbols in the base game, you trigger a paid respin with the bonus symbols sticking on the reels to increase the chance of activating the Hold the Jackpot bonus.
- Always play gambling games responsibly. If you choose to play for real money at an online casino, make sure you do not bet more than you can afford to lose.
Bet sizes and paytable wins
The bet size ranges from 0.10 to 100. The top payout is 2,500x.
The paytable values run from four to eight matching symbols, with the highest payouts for eight matching symbols as follows:
- Lucky seven = 500
- Gummi bear = 300
- Star sweet = 200
- Lemon = 100
- Raspberry, watermelon = 80
- Strawberry, cherry = 50
Jelly Reels bonus features
Hold the Jackpot bonus
The game is played on 40 reels. All bonus symbols stick on the reels throughout the bonus game. The special symbols (jackpot coins, silver coins and mystery symbols) only appear on the large reels at the top of the grid, while golden coins and snakes only appear on the small reels at the bottom.
To unlock the top reels, you need to land four bonus symbols in the corresponding places on the bottom reels.
Three respins are awarded at the beginning of the bonus game. Each new bonus symbol resets the number of respins to three. The bonus game continues until the respins are finished or all the reels are filled with bonus symbols.
The snake symbol moves towards the golden coin symbol of the highest value and adds golden coins. If the snake moves through a position already occupied by a golden coin, it doubles its value. The snake moves only on the small bottom reels.
Mini, minor and major jackpot coins will appear at random and award the corresponding jackpot. At the end of the bonus game, the prize is paid for the sum of bonus values, including the three jackpots unless the grand jackpot has been won.
Jelly Reels review: our verdict
Although basically a fruit-themed game, jelly Reels nevertheless has some fairly complex bonus features and that eye-watering figure of over 16 million winning permutations. How many of these you will actually encounter before the relentless perkiness wears you down is another matter.
Disclaimer: Jelly Reels trademark / license is owned by Wazdan. This site is not endorsed by Wazdan.
|Slot Name:||Jelly Reels|
|Min Bet (all lines covered):||$0.10 (CAD)|
|Max Bet:||$10000 (CAD)|
|Features:||Bonus Game, Wild Symbol, Multiplier, Respins, Gamble, High volatility, Cascading|
|Available in CA?||Game is not available in CA.|
What are the RTP and variance?
The RTP is 96.22, which is about average for an online slot game. The variance is adjustable
Are the spin results genuinely random?
Yes, all the spins in the game are dictated by random number generation algorithms. It is a game of pure chance.
Is there a secret to winning when playing online slots?
There is no connection between one spin and the next and no change in the likelihood of any combination occurring. The spins are completely random and there is no way a player can influence the game.
Games by Same Maker
|Slot Name||RTP||Volatility||Top Win||Themes|
|9 Lions||96.59||Medium volatility||1000|
|Black Hawk Deluxe||96.47%||Medium volatility||500|
|Burning Stars 3||96.15%||2187|
|Colin the Cat||96.10%||2000|
|Dino Reels 81||96.44%||12000|
|Double Tigers||96.43||Medium volatility||4000|
|Hot 777 Deluxe||96.19||Medium volatility||20000|
|Magic Stars||96.25%||Medium volatility|
|Magic Target||96.63%||Medium volatility|
|Mayan Ritual||96.29||Medium volatility||1650|
|Power of Gods: ...||96.19%||8000|
|Power of Gods: ...||96.14%||5000|
|Telly Reels||96.19%||Medium volatility||1400|
There are no reviews for this game
Be the first to write a review