SuperStars is a 45-payline slot from NetEnt with a top prize worth over 4000x your stake. Its main feature is an exciting game that combines features of a board bonus with a hold & spin round, and the slot features medium/high volatility gameplay.
Superstars Slot Review
Paying homage to all of its most popular games, NetEnt has combined them all into Superstars – a 45-payline slot with an impressive board bonus that takes slot features to a whole new level.
Theme and Graphics
The game features a very vibrant disco theme, with a soundtrack that will have you bobbing along as you spin the reels. We don’t see very many releases from NetEnt nowadays, and you can tell that the studio is going for quality over quantity, especially in terms of design.
Superstars RTP and Variance
The Superstars RTP is 96.08%. It also features a top prize of 4,596x and is a highly volatile game.
How to Win
There are 45 ways to win in NetEnt’s Superstars slot. You can create wins by landing three or more matching symbols on any payline from left to right. The Starburst is the most generous symbol in the game, providing a prize of 5x your stake.
While this might not sound like very much, you have to remember that this game makes it possible for you to hit multiple wins at once more often. This is because all of the high-paying symbols appear in stacks, so it’s not uncommon for you to land a win on multiple paylines which can turn out to be very generous.
Free Spins and Bonuses
The bonus game in Superstars is triggered by landing two diamond and one dice symbol. It is a board game bonus where you collect cash prizes as you travel around the board.
You begin the bonus with three spins. On every spin, there is a chance that you’ll land a prize in the middle of the screen which will reset the counter. You can also receive a dice symbol, which will move your counter around the board.
As you make your way around the board, landing on specific spaces will trigger different bonuses:
- Finn Bonus: adds +5 to random prize values and then merges all of the tiles affected
- Space Wars Bonus: takes the three highest values from and provides three respins where any of those values can be added to the board as an additional prize
- Gonzo Bonus: multiplies several values on the screen by 2x
- Miss Banks Bonus: adds up to 15 prizes to the grid
- Starburst Bonus: adds a stack of 3 prizes to the reels
- Extra Spins Feature: an additional spin is award, so you have four spins maximum instead of three.
- Extra Life Feature: awards you a heart that is activated when your spin counter reaches 0, resetting the counter and keeping the bonus going.
A Bonus Wheel is also available, which can be triggered by landing on the appropriate spot on the board. You can trigger the following perks from this bonus:
- 1 Dice/2 Dice: you get more rolls of the dice in the main bonus
- +1 Feature: all prize values are increased by +1
- Upgrade: all empty squares on the board are given a prize value of +1. So, when you land on any of these spaces, all values on the grid are increased by 1.
- Random Feature: any of the above character features are triggered
If you manage to fill all of the spaces with prizes, then all of the squares around the board are assigned prize values. You then make your way around the reels again for the chance to add even more impressive payouts to your total.
Superstars Slot Review
We are very impressed with NetEnt’s Superstars slot. The studio has created a fantastic game that brings players an engaging experience with plenty of great winning potential.
Amazing Bonus Round
By combining the type of board bonus you encounter in Monopoly slots games along with the ever-popular hold & spin feature, Superstars offers up incredibly entertaining gameplay during its bonus round. However, the base game can get a little bit boring unless you manage to land plenty of stacked wilds.
Still, we say NetEnt’s Superstars slot is certainly worth a spin. It is such a fun slot with plenty of great winning potential.
Disclaimer: Superstars trademark / license is owned by Net Ent. This site is not endorsed by Net Ent.
* This button takes you to an external third-party partner real money casino website. Although we try and match games with Casinos that have them, we advise that you double-check the slot content on the casino website before making a deposit or signing up.
Games by Same Maker
|Slot Name||RTP||Volatility||Top Win||Themes|
|Archangels: Sal...||96.08%||Medium volatility||375|
|Berry Burst||96.56%||Medium volatility||5000|
|Butterfly Staxx||96.8%||Low volatility||600|
|Copy Cats||96.76%||Low volatility||400|
|Dead or Alive 2||96.8%||Medium volatility||2500|
|Gonzos Quest||96%||Medium volatility||2500|
|Guns n Roses||96.98%||Medium volatility||125|
|Happy Riches||96.32||High volatility||10000|
|Jingle Spin||96.48%||Low volatility||1000|
|Ozzy Osbourne||96.67||Medium volatility||3000|
|Planet of the Apes||96.33%||Medium volatility||1000|
|Reel Rush 2||96.58%||Medium volatility||5000|
|Rise of Maya||96.42%||Medium volatility||6000|
|Temple of Nudges||96.03%||Low volatility||21870|
|The Wolfs Bane||96.74%||Low volatility||500|
|Vikings (NetEnt)||96.05%||Medium volatility||70|
|Wild Bazaar||96.15%||Low volatility||150|
|Wolf Cub||96.34%||Medium volatility|
There are no reviews for this game
Be the first to write a review