Introducing Route 777, an exciting video slot machine game that will keep you entertained for the whole ride. Elk Studios is a Swedish company and although relatively new to the industry, has hit the ground running with its imaginative gameplay. While there is no actual highway named Route 777, there is a TransLink route by that name that covers the Gold Coast in South East Queensland, Australia, which seems an appropriate setting to imagine as you spin the reels and reap the rewards. Route 777 is innovative in its design and promises a thrilling journey.
Set over a backdrop of a stunning highway view and using 3D graphics to enhance the experience, Route 777 by Elk Studios is played over the classic three reels and three rows. There are seventeen connected paylines in total. Your game play is accompanied by a rock soundtrack that is in complete keeping with a road trip and the viewport above the reels provides 3D animations of the sights you could expect to see. The symbols used in gameplay continue the classic style and include fruits, the bar and lucky number seven, however, the extras are anything but classic and demonstrate the innovation of the game creator.
To start with, drawing three skulls will win you five free spins in the bonus game. If the skulls appear by two or more during the bonus game additional spins can be won and you may trigger the Route 777 Fortune Wheel. During the Fortune Wheel feature, reels continue to spin until matching 7 symbols have been drawn and collected or the stop sign is hit. Winnings are incremental for each winning spin with rewards ranging between 100 - 100,000 coins. This game also incorporates a betting strategy to make things just a little bit more interesting. The player is offered one of four strategies, the ‘Optimizer’, the ‘Leveller’, the ‘Booster’ or the ‘Jumper’:
- The ‘Optimizer’ will change your bet level automatically depending on the percentage level of your balance that you have indicated in settings between 1% and 10%.
- The ‘Leveller’ increases your bet after five consecutive losses, a win will reset the bet value and you can limit the total bet in settings.
- The ‘Booster’ raises the bet by one level after a loss, again a win will reset the bet and you can limit the total.
- Lastly, the ‘Jumper’ increases the bet one level after every win and reset and bet limitations apply as with the ‘Leveller’ and ‘Booster’ and for all three there are further limitations to bet increases as set by the game.
Autoplay settings are available for multiples of twenty-five up to and including one hundred.
Route 777 is available to play on your desktop computer, or on your mobile phone and tablet. As such, you can enjoy it in the comfort of your own home or take it on your travels with you to play free slots anytime.
Disclaimer: Route 777 trademark / license is owned by ELK Studios. This site is not endorsed by ELK Studios.
* Although we try and match games with Casinos that have them, we advise that you double-check the slot content on the casino before making a deposit.
|Slot Name:||Route 777|
|Min Bet (all lines covered):||$0.20 (NZD)|
|Max Bet:||$100 (NZD)|
|Features:||Bonus Game , Free Spins , Respins , High volatility , 3 Reels|
|Themes:||Action & Adventure , History|
|Available in NZ?||Game is not available in NZ.|
Games by Same Maker
There are no reviews for this game
Be the first to write a review