Slots Temple Terms and Conditions
These Terms and Conditions set out the terms on which you may use our website, www.SlotsTemple.com (the “Website”), to play both free demo and real money slots and games, and play Slots Temple Tournaments (“Tournaments”, "Tournament" or "Slots Temple Tournaments").
Both the Website and Slots Temple Tournaments are owned and operated by Digital Division Ltd (“We” or “Slots Temple”), a private company incorporated in accordance with the laws of the UK, with company registration number 09574591 and a registered address at 19 Albion Street, Hull, East Yorkshire, England, HU1 3TG.
It is important that you read these Terms and Conditions carefully as they form the basis of a legal agreement between us and you for the use of our Website and Tournaments (the “Agreement”). Our Agreement with you is also deemed to include the following documents (which you should also read carefully), including any relevant promotional terms and conditions:
- Dispute Resolution and Complaints Procedure
- Regulatory Information
- Tournament Rules
If there is any inconsistency between these Terms and Conditions and any of the documents listed above, these Terms and Conditions will apply in place of the terms of the other documents.
Slots Temple is licensed and regulated by the Gambling Commission in Great Britain (for further information refer to our Regulatory Information).
1. Your Representations
You represent to us (and acknowledge that we rely on these representations) as follows:
- You are 18 years of age or over. It is a criminal offence for anyone under the age of 18 to open an account or to gamble on Slots Temple;
- You have the mental capacity to take responsibility for your own actions and can enter into this contract with us, which is enforceable by law;
- You agree to provide accurate registration information, including without limitation your correct date of birth and your country of residence. You agree to inform us of any changes in such details. It is your responsibility to keep your contact details up-to-date on your account. Failure to do so may result in you failing to receive important account-related notifications and information from Slots Temple;
- You have an active bank account registered in your own name, and are not an undischarged bankrupt or in a voluntary arrangement with your creditors;
- You are not currently subject to a self-exclusion from any Slots Temple account and you have not signed up to a national self-exclusion register (such as GAMSTOP) which excludes you from gambling;
- You fully understand the methods, rules, and procedures of real money games and Tournaments and, where and when appropriate, will seek advice or help when using our site;
- You will not choose a username and/or alias that is defamatory, offensive, pornographic or in any way intended to impersonate a real person or brand. Slots Temple reserves the right to amend your username and/or alias in its absolute discretion if it believes you have breached this representation;
- You understand that you may lose money when playing real money games and/or Tournaments and accept that you are fully responsible for any such loss;
- You understand that, should you choose to use third party user interfaces, applications may not display full information about your gambling;
- You acknowledge that gambling is addictive, and you should always consider the risks before playing any games or Tournaments;
- You acknowledge that you have visited www.BeGambleAware.org and have read about the dangers and addictive nature of gambling.
2. Your Account
2.1. Opening and protecting your account
2.1.1. In order to play real money slots or Slots Temple Tournaments, you will need to open an account with us. These products are only available for access by users aged 18 years or over in the UK. By signing up, you declare that you are of or over the legal gambling age in the jurisdiction of your residence and are, under the laws of your jurisdiction legally allowed to take part in online gambling.
2.1.2. In order to register an account from the UK, visitors must enter their name, address and date of birth for the purpose of identity verification. By entering your details, you agree that the following actions will take place:
- A search will be carried out via a identity verification service provider for example, but not limited to, Experian, for the purpose of verifying your identity;
- The identity verification service provider may check the details supplied against any particulars on any database (public or otherwise) to which they have access in order to verify your identity which may include public records relating to debt and Experian’s credit bureau;
- The identify verification service provider and Slots Temple will retain a record of the details provided.
2.1.4. We may prevent (whether fully or partially) your access to real money games and/or Tournaments until verification checks have been successfully completed or further action is taken. Please note that we may decide to carry out further verification checks (including requesting extra documents or information) to confirm, without limitation, your identity, age and address or payment method details at any time. This is to satisfy our legal and regulatory obligations, routine security checks and to safeguard the integrity of your account. Failure to provide any documentation or information requested promptly may lead to account restrictions, suspensions and/or closure, retention of funds and disclosure in relation to our legal and regulatory obligations (see paragraph 2.4. for more information).
2.1.5. You are solely responsible for the security and confidentiality of your account. In particular, you agree to keep your username and password strictly confidential and you are responsible for any misuse of your password. You should change your password on a regular basis and never disclose it to any third party. You undertake to protect your username and password in the same way that you would in respect of your bank cards and any failure to do so shall be at your sole risk and expense. If another person accesses your account, you are solely responsible for all their actions whether or not their access was authorised by you.
2.1.6. You will inform us as soon as you become aware of any errors with respect to your account.
2.1.7. If you require any information in relation to your account, please contact our customer services team here.
2.2. Multiple accounts
2.2.1. Customers with an existing Slots Temple account are not permitted to open a new account with us.
2.2.2. Should we believe that you have registered and/or used more than one account; and/or acted in collusion with one or more other individuals through a number of different Slots Temple accounts for example but not limited to, to enter a Tournament multiple times in an attempt to place many times on the leaderboard, we reserve the right to withhold any winnings arising from such behaviour and close your account.
2.3. Deposit and withdrawal of funds
2.3.1. We do not accept deposits using credit cards from customers in the United Kingdom whether directly, or indirectly via an electronic service provider or eWallet. All payments into your Slots Temple account must be from a payment source on which you are the named account holder. In such cases where we identify that the named account holder of the payment source differs from the named Slots Temple account holder, we reserve the right to treat any deposits as being invalid (and any winnings arising from such deposit as void).
2.3.2. You accept that all transactions may be checked to prevent money laundering and that any transactions made by you which we deem suspicious, may be reported in line with our legal and regulatory obligations.
2.3.3. Customer funds are held in an independent account. This arrangement for the protection of customer funds meets the requirements to fall within the “not protected” category as defined by the Gambling Commission. For more information, please visit here.
2.3.4. You accept that you will not be entitled to receive any interest in respect of your deposits, and you acknowledge that you shall not treat Slots Temple as a financial institution.
2.3.5. The methods available for withdrawal of funds can be found once you are logged into your Slots Temple account by clicking into “My Account” selecting the “Withdraw” button and selecting the payment method you would like to withdraw the funds to. We will not agree to reverse a withdrawal at your request. However, if the withdrawal transaction fails for any reason (for example, if the registered payment details are expired or invalid, or if the transaction is rejected by your payment method provider), then the funds will automatically be returned to your Slots Temple balance.
2.3.6. The average time required for deposit/withdrawals via each of the methods available can be found here.
2.4 Suspension or termination or your account
2.4.1 We have the right to temporarily freeze your account (preventing your use of our real money games and Tournament services and the provision of promotional benefits) or permanently close your account at any time and for any reason. In the event of termination or suspension of your account by us, you will still be permitted:
- to complete any promotion or bonus that you are participating in at the time of the termination or suspension unless we are closing your account for reasons of your breach of these Terms and Conditions or for reasons of safer gambling concerns in which case you will not be permitted to complete any promotion or bonus;
- to withdraw your funds in accordance with these Terms and Conditions; and
- to receive all undisputed winnings (and the value of any undisputed free bets or bonuses) which are due to you from your play prior to the decision to suspend or terminate your account.
2.4.2. You shall be paid the balance of your funds by a method of payment determined by us on request except where we withhold payments in accordance with clause 5.2.2.
2.4.3. We may withhold any outstanding balance or outstanding settlements in respect of your account as provided in Clause 2.2 and Clause 6 of these Terms and Conditions.
2.4.4. We reserve the general right, at any time, to exclude you from any of our services and/or from receiving selected promotions and offers without further explanation if we consider it necessary to do so. Any decision to exclude you from selected promotions and offers will not impact any promotions you have already commenced wagering towards, nor will it impact your ability to use free bets and bonuses which have already been earned by you prior to the decision to exclude you from receiving selected promotions and offers.
2.4.5. You hereby acknowledge and agree that Slots Temple reserves the right to close your account at any time and at its sole discretion. Upon closure of your account, you will no longer have access to your account or any Tournaments offered on the Website. All Tournament entries and/or prizes will be cancelled immediately.
2.4.6. In the event of a dispute over the termination of your account by us for reasons outlined in this clause 2.4. please see our Dispute Resolution Policy.
2.5. Dormant Accounts
2.5.1. If you have not accessed and/or not used your account for a continuous period of 12 months (365 days) your account shall be deemed dormant. This status does not affect your rights or ability to obtain funds in your account.
2.5.2. If your account has been deemed dormant, we will try to repay any deposit balance to you using the last payment method that you used to deposit money into your account.
2.5.3. If your account has not been accessed and/or not used for a continuous period of 400 days or more, and we are unable to repay any deposit balance to you, your account will be subject to payment of a fee (a “Dormancy Fee”). We will send an email to the last known email address that we have for you no less than 30 days before we intend to commence charging the Dormancy Fee and we will notify you of the actual date on which we intend to make the first charge of the Dormancy Fee.
2.5.4. The Dormancy Fee will be withdrawn from the wallet of your Slots Temple account on a monthly basis. The amount taken shall be £2 per month. If the Dormancy Fee is due to be withdrawn from your account and the balance of your Wallet is less than £2, the Dormancy Fee shall comprise the remaining funds in Wallet.
2.5.5. When activity resumes on an account which has been inactive for a period we may perform additional security checks to ensure access is legitimate and to safeguard the integrity of your account. This may result in a request for additional information and/or the temporary suspension of your account while the checks are carried out, especially if any of your personal details, payment details or contact information have become out-of-date.
3.1.1. We are committed to ensuring our customers gamble safely. Our safer gambling policies include:
- A dedicated safer gambling page with information about the tools for our customers to manage their betting activity and inform gamblers, friends and family to increase awareness of when someone might be developing a problem;
- A monitoring programme to review customer transactions, identify changes in behaviour and contact customers;
- Customer-driven deposit limits with ‘cooling-off’ periods that have to be observed before they can be increased;
- Customer-driven loss/transfer limits which allow you to set a limit on the amount you can lose or transfer for a period of your choice;
- Reality check session timers and awareness pop-ups which allow customers to control their activity for Tournaments or events that have no natural end;
- Time out (short break) options for customers to take a short break from their gambling and to reassess their choices; and
- Self-exclusion tools for customers who would like their account closed for a minimum of 6 months or over a longer period.
3.1.2. For more information on any of the above tools, please visit the Slots Temple Safer Gambling page. For information on problem gambling generally, please follow any of the below links:
3.2. Self Exclusion
3.2.1. We provide a self-exclusion facility to help you if you consider that you need to control your gambling. If you request a self-exclusion, we will, as soon as is reasonably practicable, apply best practices to prevent you from using your account for such a period as specified by you when you notify us that you wish to self- exclude. To this end, we may retain such personal data as is necessary to implement the self-exclusion facility as effectively as possible (including for example your name, address and debit card details).
3.2.2. You can activate our self-exclusion facility in the following ways:
- Online, via the ‘My Account’ > ‘Player Protection’ section (you must be logged in).
- Via our customer service team; please email our customer service team on support(at)slotstemple.com.
3.2.3. Our self-exclusion facility involves a joint commitment between Slots Temple and you. During a period of self-exclusion, we will take reasonable steps to prevent you re-opening your account or opening a new account but you must not attempt to re-open your account or to try and open new accounts.
3.2.4. You agree that you will not access any other Slots Temple account to use any of our services or products from which you have excluded, during the period of any such self-exclusion.
3.2.5. Self-excluding from Slots Temple will not affect your marketing preferences with third parties, including with advertising websites or other third party affiliates. We strongly recommend that you also contact such third parties and opt out from receiving any gambling related communications from them.
3.3.1. If you request to self-exclude by using GAMSTOP, based on the information that you have provided to GAMSTOP, we will take reasonable steps to prevent you from transacting on your Slots Temple account, as soon as is reasonably practicable, following your self-exclusion being registered with GAMSTOP.
3.3.2. However, there may be circumstances where we are unable to do so. These circumstances may include, but are not limited to; (1) where we are unable to match your Slots Temple account with the details that you provided to GAMSTOP; and (2) where there is a technical failure in the operation of GAMSTOP and we are unable to access the most up to date self-exclusion information. For more information on GAMSTOP, please visit https://www.gamstop.co.uk/.
3.4. Player Protection Tools
3.4.1. If you apply any player protection tools (e.g. setting a deposit limit or setting checks on the amount of time that you have spent gambling (“a reality check”) to your account this will not affect any other gambling account you may hold with another company. Likewise any limits or reality checks you set with other companies will not apply to your account with us.
3.4.2. You must apply a self-exclusion to your entire Slots Temple account to be excluded from the site. You must inform us as soon as you become aware of any errors in respect of your self-exclusion or any player protection mechanisms we make available to you. If you do not inform us when you become aware of such errors, then we shall not be liable for any losses which you may suffer.
3.4.3. We shall not be liable for any losses you or any third party may suffer if you circumvent our self-exclusion procedures and continue to use our products or services or if you continue to gamble with any third party.
4. Licences and Privacy
4.1 Licence to use Slots Temple Tournaments
We grant you a limited licence to access our site provided that you acknowledge that your use of our site confers no rights whatsoever to the content and related intellectual property rights contained on our site. You agree not to monitor, use or copy our web pages or any of our web content. You will not attempt to hack, make unauthorised alterations or introduce any kind of malicious code to the site by any means.
4.2. Licence to use the Software
4.2.1. We grant you a limited licence to use the software for the Tournament you wish to play ("the Software") provided that you comply with the following:
- You will only use the Software to play the Tournaments in accordance with the Terms and Conditions. If you become aware that the Software is being used in any manner not authorised by the Terms and Conditions, we ask that you notify us as soon as possible.
- You will not (a) reverse engineer or decompile (whether in whole or in part) the Software; or (b) make copies, modify, reproduce, transmit, alter or distribute the Software or all or any part of the site or any material or information contained on it.
- You agree that you will not use the Software for any unlawful purposes or for the purposes of sending or transmitting any data or other material:
- in a manner that constitutes a violation or infringement of the rights of any third party (including but not limited to intellectual property rights);
- that has harmful or destructive or damaging properties;
- that may constitute any form of collusion; or
- which is likely to cause harm or damage to the computer systems, network or equipment of any third party.
4.2.2. We issue upgraded versions of the Software from time to time and will make such upgraded versions available to you. All such upgrades shall be deemed to be Software for the purposes of these Terms and Conditions.
4.3.2. You can stop your personal data being processed and held by Slots Temple by requesting the closure of your account (within the “My Account” section of the Website). This will result in Slots Temple stopping the processing of your personal data and deleting your records from our database.
4.3.3. Data Privacy. By creating an account and participating in a Tournament and / or playing real money games, you acknowledge and agree that Slots Temple may publish your screen name and winnings on our Website and in any publicity material such as (but not limited to) emails, PR releases and online banners.
5. Conditions relating to your use of our site
5.1. Your Breach
5.1.1. We may restrict your access to our Website, prohibit you from participating in any and/or all real money games and/or Tournaments, refuse or limit any wager you make, withhold payment of your winnings, suspend or terminate your account at any time if:
- you are in breach of any of provisions of these Terms and Conditions or the Rules of Play;
- you have breached the terms of a Slots Temple promotion, for instance, you have opened more than one Slots Temple account to take advantage of a promotion which was limited to one per customer;
- we have reason to suspect that you are acting in collusion with other customers to take unfair advantage of our promotions and/or in the course of participating in a promotion or offer, you have become able to guarantee wins and/or profits with no or only minimal risk;
- we are required to do so by law or by our regulatory obligations; or
- in our reasonable judgment, there is a manifest error or there is a technological failure affecting the Tournaments.
5.2 Suspicious Play
5.2.1. “Suspicious play” refers to where we have reasonable grounds to believe that play on our Tournaments is suspicious. Suspicious wagering on Slots Temple Tournaments shall include, but not be limited to:
- where there is an inordinate frequency and/or highly unusual pattern of entries (by comparison with wagering norms) in a single tournament in a short space of time;
- where the integrity of a Tournament has been called into question, including, for example, but not limited to where one (or more) of the participants in an event displays unusually high scores or participants are colluding with each other to the detriment of other participants;
- where we have reasonable grounds to suspect that tournament entries have occurred robotically, by automated means, rather than through the account holder placing each wager manually via their account;
- where we reasonably believe that you have used unfair external factors or influences connected with the Tournament(s);
- where we reasonably suspect that you have opened duplicate accounts or where we reasonably suspect that second or subsequent accounts are under common control with your account with a view to gaining an unfair advantage in our Tournaments;
- where we otherwise believe, acting reasonably, that you are acting in concert with others or that you are acting other than on your own behalf; or
- where we reasonably believe that Tournament entries have occurred from a location or device other than the location or device which you claim to have used to place a bet
5.2.2. In the case of any of the activities contemplated by Clause 5.2.1., and without restricting our ability to rely on other remedies that may be available to us, we may, acting reasonably, and depending on the circumstances:
- request such further information from you as may reasonably be required by us to investigate whether the wager or wagers constitute suspicious play for the purpose of Clause 5.2..1.;
- suspend or withhold payment of any amounts (or any parts thereof) pending the receipt by Us of satisfactory evidence from you in order for us to determine (acting reasonably) that play did not constitute a suspicious play. You further acknowledge and accept that we reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to collect and process any information in connection with your play on our Tournaments, personal data, depositing of funds and any other related information and inquiries that will help us to investigate any suspected breach of these Terms and Conditions;
- suspend or withhold payment of any amounts (or any parts thereof), usually for no longer than 30 days but where relevant for such longer period of time as may reasonably be required (for example, pending any investigations by Slots Temple, a gambling regulator, a law enforcement authority or any other third party);
- void a Tournament entry or a string of connected Tournament entries prior to the Tournament finishing. Where possible, we shall communicate to you in advance that the entry has been voided prior to the Tournament finishing.
5.2.3. Where we have reasonable grounds to believe that you have participated in, or have been connected with, any type of suspicious Tournament play, we shall use our reasonable endeavours to investigate such matter, including but not limited to through the use of various collusion, suspicious play, fraud and cheating detection practices which are used in the gambling industry.
5.2.4. We reserve the right to terminate an account if we reasonably suspect you of any of the activities described in Clause 5.2.1. in connection with that account.
5.2.5. Where a Tournament entry is deemed to be, or is declared, void, any sum deducted from your account with respect to that entry shall be credited to your account.
5.2.6. We reserve the right to seek to recover from you any losses we suffer that are directly or indirectly connected to any of the activities contemplated in Clause 5.2.1. This right is without prejudice to any other rights (including common law rights) that we may have against you, whether under these Terms and Conditions or otherwise.
5.2.7. We will not be liable under any circumstances whatsoever for any loss you or any other person may incur as a result of the collusive or other behaviour in breach of this Clause 5.2. Further, we reserve the right, but shall not be obliged, to take any other actions in the case of any of the activities contemplated in Clause 5.2.
5.2.8 In exercising any of our rights, we shall ensure that we exercise such rights in a manner which is fair to you and to our customers generally.
6. Conditions relating to Slots Temple / Operation of the Site
6.1 Matters beyond our reasonable control
6.1.1. Slots Temple shall not be liable for any breach of these Terms directly or indirectly caused by circumstances beyond the reasonable control of Slots Temple where Slots Temple is prevented from performing its obligations under this agreement and where such failure to perform does not relate to its fault or negligence (“Force Majeure Event“). If the Force Majeure Event prevents Slots Temple from materially complying with its obligations under this agreement and it continues for more than ten (10) days, You may terminate the Agreement with immediate effect by giving written notice.
6.1.2. Disconnection Information: Games are played over telecommunications networks. If you are disconnected from the internet or a mobile telephone network, then: your status in the applicable game will be dependent on the type of game you were playing/about to play. By way of explanation:
- a) If you were playing a game and you had not commenced the game when you were disconnected, the game will not take place;
- b) If you had commenced a game when you were disconnected, the game will be recorded on the game servers and your wagers will stand and the outcome will be reflected in your account status.
6.1.3. Some games are multi stage and may include bonus games. If you are disconnected from the internet or a mobile telephone network during a bonus game or a multi stage game, reconnecting and re-selecting the game (at the same value where applicable) should cause the game to recommence from the point at which it terminated. Non multi stage games will complete the outcome of the game or bonus game in your absence and will credit your account if you win. If a bonus game cannot for any reason be recommenced in this way, this is considered a malfunction unless otherwise stated in the specific game rules. If there is a disconnection, the records stored on the game server shall be the final authority in determining the terms of any wagers you place and the circumstances in which they were made. Malfunction voids all wagers and play, resulting in the amounts of your wagers being refunded.
6.2 Errors and Omissions
6.2.1 If there is any discrepancy between the gaming results on your computer and the results on our server, the results on our server shall be final and binding. If there is any discrepancy between your on-screen display and the balance in your account, the balance held on Slots Temple's server is deemed to be the balance in your account and this determination shall be final and binding. You will forfeit any amounts shown to be in your account that result from human error or technical default.
6.2.2. If you are incorrectly awarded any winnings as a result of (a) any human error; (b) any bug, defect or error in the Software; or (c) the failure of the relevant Tournaments product or the Software to operate in accordance with the rules of the relevant game, then Slots Temple will not be liable to pay you any such winnings and you agree to refund any such winnings that may have been paid to you as a result of such error or mistake.
6.2.3 Slots Temple and its respective licensees, distributors, parents, subsidiaries, affiliates and all of their officers and directors and employees will not be liable to you for any loss or damages which may be caused by the interception or misuse of any information transmitted over the Internet.
6.3. Regulation of Results
6.3.1. Our Server Evidenced Results: If there is a discrepancy between either the numbers that you believe that you have entered or the graphic display of the game you have played and those in our (or any of our third party game or service providers’) database, the numbers in the database are considered valid and no correspondence disputing such issues will be entered into by us.
6.3.2. Random Number Generator: You accept and agree that: (a) random number generator software, hosted on our (or any of our third party game or service providers’) servers will determine the outcome of the games; (b) if the result shown on the software conflicts with the result shown on our (or any of our third party game or service providers’) server, the result shown on our (or any of our third party Game or service providers’) server shall in all circumstances take precedence; and (c) our (or any of our third party game or service providers’) records shall be the final authority in determining the circumstances of your use of the Website and you shall have no right to dispute our decisions in regard to such matters.
6.3.3. Account Balances: Save as a result of manifest error or our negligence, the balance of your Slots Temple account will at all times be as recorded on our server.
6.4. Limitation of liability
6.4.1. Our Website and the Software we use in connection with the operation of the Tournaments are provided to you "as is", without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability, satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of third party rights. We do not warrant that the operation of the Tournaments or the Software will meet your requirements or be uninterrupted or error-free or secure or that any defects are correctable or will be corrected. The entire risk as to the use, quality and performance of the Tournaments and the Software lies with you. In addition, any security mechanisms included on our site or in the Software have inherent limitations, and you must determine that they meet your requirements.
6.4.2. In using this Website and Slots Temple Tournaments, You understand that the Website is not responsible for any damage caused to your computer system, including loss of data that might result from downloading files, software or any other content. This includes content downloaded directly from the Website or Slots Temple Tournaments and through a related third party.
6.4.3. When using this Website and Slots Temple Tournaments, You indemnify us from and against all costs, claims, expenses, demands, damages, liabilities or losses incurred by Your use of the information contained on this Website, or any part of the information found herein.
6.4.4. Our obligations towards You do not constitute personal obligations of the owners, directors, officers, agents, employees, vendors, advisors or suppliers of the Website or and Slots Temple Tournaments. In no event will We be liable for any direct, indirect, special, incidental, consequential or punitive loss, injury or damage of any kind (regardless of whether We have been advised of the possibility of such loss) including, but not limited to, any loss of business, revenue, personal savings, profits and/or data.
6.4.5. Slots Temple's liability arising under this Agreement, whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or for breach of statutory duty or in any other way shall only be for direct damages and shall not exceed £25. In no event will We be liable to You as a result of any action or inaction of any third party.
6.4.6. The provisions of this Section determine the allocation of risks between the Parties, and the Parties agree and acknowledge that the rates and pricing determined hereunder reflect such allocation of risks and the limitations of liability specified herein.
6.4.7. Other than our obligation to pay you winnings which have been genuinely won in accordance with these Terms and Conditions and subject always to our rules, our maximum liability to you arising out of or in connection with your access to and use of the service and/or these Terms whether for breach of contract or tort (including negligence) or otherwise will be limited:
- in respect of a single transaction in relation to which the liability in question has arisen, to the number of wagers placed by you from your account in respect of such transaction;
- in relation to any product in any period to the greater of: (i) the amount of wagers placed by you from your account in relation to such product during such six-month period; or (ii) two thousand five hundred pounds sterling (£2,500);
Under no circumstances will we be liable to you in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty or otherwise under or in connection with this agreement, your use of, or inability to use, the Website, access the Tournaments, or the software, materials or other information on our Website, or any goods, materials or services available from there for (i) any injury, loss, claim loss of profits, opportunity or revenue, loss of business or agreements, loss of goodwill, loss of use or corruption of software, loss or corruption of data or loss of anticipated savings; (ii) loss or damage to property, or injury; (iii) general damages or any direct, indirect, special, incidental, consequential, exemplary or punitive damages of any kind.
6.4.8. The above terms apply even if such losses are foreseeable or if we have been notified by you of the possibility of such losses arising.
6.4.9. You specifically acknowledge, agree and accept that we are not liable to you for the following:
- (i) any defamatory, offensive or illegal conduct of any other customer or third party;
- (ii) any loss, including any loss of winnings, arising from the use, abuse or misuse of your account or the service, whether by you or a third party;
- (iii) any loss, including loss of winnings, incurred in the sending of information to our Website by you or by a third party;
- (iv) IT failures which are caused by the hardware or software equipment which you or other players are using to access our Website and/or the Tournaments;
- (iv) acts or omissions by your internet service provider or other third party with whom you have contracted to gain access to our Website, the Tournaments or the internet generally;
- (v) any technical failures, system breakdowns, defects, delays, interruptions, manipulated or improper data transmission, loss or corruption of data, communications’ lines failure, distributed denial of service attacks, or bugs or viruses or any other adverse technological consequence to service;
- (vi) any failure on our part to observe any self-exclusion policies that we may reasonably have in place from time to time and any failure on our part to interact with you where we may have concerns about your activities;
- (vii) any link contained, or the Website or content contained, on any internet sites linked to and from our Website.
6.4.10. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall limit or exclude liability for personal injury or death nor for representations made fraudulently.
6.5. Intellectual property
6.5.1. Digital Division Ltd, owners of Slots Temple, is the owner of:
- all copyright and related rights in and to our site, including, without limitation, rights in databases;
- all trade mark rights, whether registered or unregistered, in and to Slots Temple and the Slots Temple logo;
- the domain name www.SlotsTemple.com which is our uniform resource locator ("URL"); and
- patents owned by the Slots Temple group of companies.
6.5.2. You agree that you will not distribute, modify, transmit, copy, reproduce, display, publish, licence, transfer, create derivative works from, sell or resell any information, products, services or software obtained through or from this site in any format unless You have written permission from us to do so.
6.6. Slots Temple Chat, Forum and User Reviews
6.6.1. From time to time Slots Temple may provide you with access to online chats, forums, and user reviews. You must not make offensive comments, use offensive or pornographic material or make potentially defamatory or inflammatory remarks in relation to any chat or forum facilities we provide and you accept that any postings made by you can be passed on to the relevant authorities should we deem this appropriate.
6.6.2. We shall not be liable to you for any defamatory postings made by you or in relation to you.
7. General Conditions
7.1.1. You may not assign these Terms and Conditions or any of them to any third party without Slots Temple's prior written consent. Slots Temple may assign, transfer or novate any or all of its rights and obligations under these Conditions to any third party at any time notice. In the event of an assignment by Slots Temple, we will notify of this change and, if you do not agree to this, then you will not be able to continue to use our services, but you shall always be able to withdraw your funds subject to these Terms and Conditions.
7.2.1. In the event that any provision of these Conditions is deemed by any competent authority to be unenforceable or invalid, the relevant provision shall be modified to allow it to be enforced in line with the intention of the original text to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law. The validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions of these Conditions shall not be affected.
7.2.2. Any provision of this Agreement that is invalid, illegal or unenforceable in any jurisdiction will be ineffective in that particular jurisdiction, without affecting the validity, legality or enforceability of that provision in other jurisdictions, or invalidating the remaining provisions of these Conditions.
7.3 Dispute resolution
7.3.1. In the event of a dispute arising between us and you, we each agree to follow the procedure set out in our Complaints Procedure from time to time.
7.4.1. We reserve the right to make immaterial changes to our site and all guides and policies included on our site, including these Conditions at any time.
7.4.2. If we make any material changes to these Terms and Conditions, we will give you as much prior notice of such changes as is reasonably practicable but, in any event, customers will be notified of material changes before they come into effect. Material changes will be communicated to you via pop-up web and/or mobile messages when you log into your account. After being informed of the changes, you will be asked to ‘Agree’ to the changes to continue to use our services. Your continued use of the services after being notified of the material changes, and after indicating your acceptance of them, will be deemed to be your acceptance of the changes. If you do not agree to the material changes, then you will not be able to continue to use the services, but you shall always be able to withdraw your funds subject to these Terms and Conditions.
7.5. Communications and notices
7.5.1. Communications and notices to be given by you to us under these Terms and Conditions (other than those exchanges of information occurring in the normal operation of the site) should be provided to us as set out in Contact us.
7.6. Entire Agreement
7.6.1. These Conditions and the terms expressly incorporated into them constitute the entire and only Agreement between the parties with regards to its subject matter and each party confirms that it has not been induced to accept these Conditions in reliance upon, nor has it been given, any warranty (including in particular any warranty as to merchantability, fitness for purpose or uninterrupted functionality), representation, statement, assurance, covenant, agreement, undertaking, indemnity or commitment of any nature whatsoever other than as are expressly set out in these Conditions and, to the extent that it has been, it unconditionally and irrevocably waives any claims, rights or remedies which it might otherwise have had in relation thereto.
7.7. No waiver
7.7.1. No failure or delay by a party to exercise any of its rights under these Conditions shall operate as a waiver thereof and no single or partial exercise of any such right shall prevent any other or further exercise of that or any other right.
7.8. Governing Law and Jurisdiction
7.8.1. This Agreement is governed by the laws of England. The English courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction to determine any disputes arising out of, or connected with, these Terms and Conditions.
7.8.2. Nothing in this paragraph shall prevent Slots Temple from applying to the courts of any jurisdiction for such provisional or protective measures as are available under the laws of that jurisdiction.
8. Affiliate Marketing
8.1. SlotsTemple.com lists third party casinos on pages such as (but not limited to) its bonus pages, its casinos pages and its game pages. If you decide to sign up and play with a third party casino via a link on SlotsTemple.com we may get a commission from the third party casino company. This payment can be made in a variety of different of ways:
- Some casino companies will pay us a flat fee when customers sign up and make a deposit at their brand.
- Some casino companies will pay us a percentage commission when a customer signs up and generates revenue at their brand.
- Some casino companies will pay us a combination of the two options above (i.e. a flat fee and commission).
8.3. By using this Website, you acknowledge that while Slots Temple makes every effort to ensure that the information included on the Website is up to date and accurate, we cannot be held responsible for inaccuracies or errors. It is up to the user to check any information read on this site for accuracy.
8.4. By using this website, you acknowledge that while the reviews written on this site of online casinos are our opinion we do get paid commission (from some, not all casino) for referring traffic to these websites.
9. Slots Temple Tournaments
9.1. By creating an account and participating in Slots Temple Tournaments, you hereby agree to this Agreement and any additional conditions and rules which may be issued by Slots Temple from time to time.
9.2. You will place all wagers on Tournaments through the various user interfaces provided on our site, and cannot cancel or unregister from a Tournament once entry has been confirmed. You will not wager through other means, including the use of a "robot" player. The use of programs designed to automatically enter tournaments (i.e. "robot" players) is not permitted on any Tournament on any part of our site.
9.3. Slots Temple reserves the right to cancel or reschedule any Tournament at any time and without notice. Any cancellation or rescheduling of a Tournament will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by Slots Temple.
9.4. Slots Temple’s decision on your ability to enter and play in the Tournaments is final and cannot be contested by you, other Tournament players or any other third party.
9.5. Prizes will only be available in certain countries where We have received a legal opinion that We are allowed to offer prizes to users. Most countries will not be eligible for prizes and will not be able to access Tournaments that have prizes. These territories will still be able to access our free to enter, no prize Tournaments.
9.6. If you are located in the following countries ("Banned Countries") you will not be able and are not permitted to participate in any prize-based Tournaments offered on the Website: Afghanistan, The Bahamas, Barbados, Botswana, Cambodia, Democratic People's Republic of Korea, Ghana, Iran, Iraq, Jamaica, Mauritius, Mongolia, Myanmar, Nicaragua, Pakistan, Panama, Syria, Trinidad and Tobago, Uganda, Vanuatu, Yemen, Zimbabwe and any other state or country as the Slots Temple may determine from time to time.
9.7. Slots Temple reserves the right to ban countries or jurisdictions from Tournaments at any time and in its sole discretion without prior notice or to withhold or cancel the award of any prizes awarded for participation in the Tournament if Slots Temple finds that the you are accessing the Website from one of the jurisdictions of any banned country.
10. Accessing Demo Games
10.1 In order to play free demo games from the UK, visitors must enter their name, address and date of birth for the purpose of age verification. By entering your details to access demo games, you agree that the following actions will take place:
- A search will be carried out via a identity verification service provider for example, but not limited to, Experian, for the purpose of verifying your age;
- The identity verification service provider may check the details supplied against any particulars on any database (public or otherwise) to which they have access in order to verify your age;
- The identify verification service provider and Slots Temple will retain a record of the details provided.
10.2 By using this Website, you acknowledge that any games that are embedded on this site are not published or hosted by this Website. Instead, such games are published and hosted by external, third-party sources which this Website has no affiliation with or control over. By using this Website, you acknowledge that the embedding of third-party games and use of company trademarks on this website, does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement of this website by the trademark owners or creators of the embedded games.
10.3 By using this Website, you acknowledge that embedding third party games on the site, writing reviews of these games and writing reviews of games companies is not intended to imply that this Website is:
- of the same quality as or is an extension of the featured companies' goods or services;
- endorsed or approved by any of the featured companies or their games;
- supplied by any of the featured companies or by affiliation with the companies or their games.
10.4 By using this Website, you acknowledge that this Website bears no responsibility for the accuracy, legality or content of the linked to or embedded external sites/games on this site. Please contact external sites for answers to questions regarding their content.
10.5 By using this Website you acknowledge that any 'Play for Real' buttons visible on game pages may take you to a third party online casino where you can choose to sign up and play for real money if you want to. Although we try and match games with casinos that offer the game, it is not guaranteed that the casino will have the game that you clicked through from. We advise that you check the game content on the casino before making a deposit.
10.6 By using this Website you acknowledge that the free demo games listed on this Website may not all be UK Gambling Commission licenced games. As the games are free and do not offer prizes of any sort, they do not fall under UKGC licensing.
11. SMS Mobile Marketing Messages
- User Opt In: The mobile messaging program allows users to receive SMS/MMS mobile messages by affirmatively opting into the program. By participating in the program, you agree to receive autodialled or manually dialled marketing mobile messages at the phone number associated with your opt-in. While you consent to receive messages sent using an autodialled, the foregoing shall not be interpreted to suggest or imply that any or all of our mobile messages are sent using an automatic telephone dialling system (“ATDS” or “autodialler”). Message and data rates may apply.
- User Opt Out: If you do not wish to continue participating in the program, you agree to reply STOP, END, CANCEL, UNSUBSCRIBE, or QUIT to any mobile message from us in order to opt out. You may receive an additional mobile message confirming your decision to opt out. You understand and agree that the foregoing options are the only reasonable methods of opting out. You also understand and agree that any other method of opting out, including, but not limited to, texting words other than those set forth above or verbally requesting one of our employees to remove you from our list, is not a reasonable means of opting out.
- Duty to Notify and Indemnify: If at any time you intend to stop using the mobile telephone number that has been used to subscribe to the mobile messaging program, including cancelling your service plan or selling or transferring the phone number to another party, you agree that you will complete the User Opt Out process set forth above prior to ending your use of the mobile telephone number. You understand and agree that your agreement to do so is a material part of these terms and conditions. You further agree that, if you discontinue the use of your mobile telephone number without notifying Us of such change, you agree that you will be responsible for all costs (including attorneys’ fees) and liabilities incurred by Us, or any party that assists in the delivery of the mobile messages, as a result of claims brought by individual(s) who are later assigned that mobile telephone number. This duty and agreement shall survive any cancellation or termination of your agreement to participate in any of our programs.
- You agree that you shall indemnify, defend, and hold us harmless from any claim or liability resulting from your failure to notify us of a change in the information you have provided.
- MMS Disclosure: The program will send SMS TMs (terminating messages) if your mobile device does not support MMS messaging.
- Our Disclaimer of Warranty: The program is offered on an "as-is" basis and may not be available in all areas at all times and may not continue to work in the event of product, software, coverage or other changes made by your wireless carrier. We will not be liable for any delays or failures in the receipt of any mobile messages connected with this program. Delivery of mobile messages is subject to effective transmission from your wireless service provider/network operator and is outside of Our control.