- Choose your own character
- Free spins round with Sticky Wilds
- Win and loss limits available in autoplay
- Low 94.24% RTP
- Lack of options for high rollers
- 11 paying symbols but only three values
Liverpool Football Club is an online slot developed by Aspect Gaming. It has five reels across four rows and 50 paylines. The RTP is 94.24%. There are adjustable Wilds as well as a free games bonus feature that comes with Sticky Wilds.
A football rolls across the loading screen as Anfield fills ready for an epic football match across five reels and 50 paylines. Not only are there five symbols inspired by the legendary Liverpool Football Club to accompany traditional card symbols, but you can choose which famous Liverpool footballer you want to be the face of the Wild. Add some free spins and you have a particularly immersive and rewarding example of the Aspect Gaming slot demos available for free right here on Slots Temple.
Theme, Graphics & Soundtrack
Founded in 1892, Liverpool Football Club (or Liverpool F.C.) has become one of the most famous and recognisable teams in the world. They play in the Premier League, the top tier of English football, and have won a breathtaking number of awards over the years. When they play at their home ground of Anfield, they wear red, and in this slot, you can see players and fans in the familiar shirt as they gather round the field, clearly visible behind the transparent reels.
This is a very lively slot, with waving by the fans and little animations for each symbol on a winning spin. Like the Football Glory slot, it aims to put you right in the heart of the action, and it succeeds, but it does so with even higher-quality graphics than the Yggdrasil game.
Liverpool Football Club RTP & Volatility
RTP is one of Liverpool Football Club’s few weak points as it has an average return of only 94.24%. Most modern slots have around 96%. There is no information on volatility, or frequency of wins. Luckily, the random nature of slots and natural statistical deviation means RTP is only ever a guideline and not a guarantee of your rewards. There is still a possibility it will work out higher.
How to Play Liverpool Football Club
There’s no need to figure out the offside rule or the other features of real-world football. All you need is to understand the basic format of the slot:
1. When the game first loads, you’ll be given the option to say yes or no to having sound. If you change your mind once you’ve started playing, click the gear at the bottom left of the screen to find the settings menu (toggle Game Sounds, Game Music or Fast Mode).
2. Once the reels appear, there’s a wheel to the left of the screen showing a selection of Liverpool players. Scroll through and pick the one you want to be your Wild. He’ll appear on the reels straight away, whilst his name and number will appear on the football shirt symbol.
3. Now we’re moving on to the more normal controls. In addition to opening settings, the gear button at the bottom left can reveal the paytable and game rules pages. That will give you everything else you need to know about how the slot works. There’s also a link to Autoplay.
4. At the bottom of the screen, you have displays for Balance, Total Bet and Win. In the centre, there’s also the Bet per Line, which you can press to open a range of possible bet amounts.
5. In addition to being accessed through the settings, autoplay can be opened using the button labelled Autospin, which is to the right of the reels. You can set up to 100 automatic spins with loss and single win limits as alternate stopping points.
6. You may be forgiven for thinking the actual Spin button is just part of the theme. It sits just above Autospin and takes the form of the club logo. Click it and the wheels will turn once, falling where they may. You’re now ready to set your budget and enjoy the game.
Bet & Win Sizes
Opening the Bet per Line menu will give you options between 0.01 and 2.5, which will definitely suit more cautious players but maybe not the high rollers.
As for payouts, you win from three, four or five matches of a symbol along one of the paylines. There’s not a lot of variety on the paytable, with several symbols paying the same amount:
9, 10, J, Q, K, A - 100
Shirt, Ball, Scarf, Pitch - 150
Coat of Arms - 200
Bonus Features & Free Spins
The gates of Anfield are a Scatter symbol, and three of them will open the free games round. It’s only available on the first three reels, but it will offer ten free games with a prize of 4x your bet. If you find three more Scatters during the bonus round, you’ll be awarded five more free games (up to a total of 15). Wilds that appear during free games will be “Sticky" and remain in place on the reels until the round finishes.
It’s not the most high-paying slot in the world, but if you’re in it for the experience rather than the rewards, this is a standout among the many sports themed slots available. The attention to detail in the graphics and theme and the added features during free games make Liverpool Football Club a thrilling slot to play.
Disclaimer: Liverpool Football Club trademark / license is owned by Aspect Gaming. This site is not endorsed by Aspect Gaming.
|Slot Name:||Liverpool Football Club|
|Min Bet (all lines covered):||£0.50 (GBP)|
|Max Bet:||£500 (GBP)|
|Features:||Wild Symbol, Scatter Symbol, Free Spins, 5 Reels|
|Available in GB?||Game is not available in GB.|
What is the RTP of Liverpool Football Club?
It has a low average of 94.24% over a long session.
How does the adjustable Wild work in Liverpool Football Club?
You can choose which of the available players represent the Wild, although it will still have the same value either way.
Does Liverpool Football Club have a free spins bonus round?
You can win ten free spins for three Scatters, with up to 15 extras if you find more Scatters while the round is ongoing.
Are there other extra features during the Liverpool Football Club free games?
You can earn a reward of 4x your bet and Sticky Wilds that remain in place after every spin.
Games by Same Maker
|Slot Name||RTP||Volatility||Top Win||Themes|
|5 Ghosts||94.13%||Medium volatility||500|
|Doggone Lucky||94.01%||Medium volatility||1000|
|Double Happy||93.01%||Medium volatility||1000|
|Fortune Cats (A...||94.94%||500|
|Hungry Cats||94.05%||Medium volatility||500|
|Jungle Treasure||94.00%||Medium volatility||1000|
|KTV Cash||94.02%||Medium volatility||200|
|Kickin Kash||94.19%||High volatility||1000|
|Le Cirque||94.24%||Medium volatility||200|
|Lotus Lantern||94.03%||Medium volatility||500|
|Magpie Bridge||94.03%||Medium volatility||500|
|Mighty Tiger (A...||5000|
|Ne Zha Fa Fa Fa||94.14%||200|
|Plots of Money||94.13%||1000|
|Rabbit Rampage||94.24%||Medium volatility||200||
|Riches for Life||94.00%||10000|
|Stone to Gold||94.13%||Medium volatility||300|
There are no reviews for this game
Be the first to write a review