- Fantastic theme full of movie references
- Bright and well-designed interface
- Simple to understand gaming
- Bonus feature requires collection of icons
- Low range of bet options
Moovies is a bovine movie-inspired online slot produced by Multislot. This title has five reels, three rows and 25 always-on paylines.
Match cow-based movie symbols such as King Kong, Psycho, Ghostbusters and a Clockwork Orange. The wild Jurassic Park symbol substitutes for all symbols apart from the bonus statuette.
Landing a bonus statuette on all five reels, across a number of different spins, will activate the bonus feature.
Theme, Graphics & Soundtrack
The theme and graphics in Moovies are fantastic. The idea of putting cows into some of the most beloved movies of all time is inspired.
Win animations are great, with the Jurassic Park wild mooing and the Ghostbusters cow floating in and out of the logo.
Soundwise, the game is relatively simple, with the reel sound effects sounding somewhat more like the reels of a film projector. Big wins are met with a round of applause, whilst the statuettes are greeted with a short burst of a fanfare.
Moovies RTP and Variance
Moovies has an RTP of 97.38%, which is well above the average for titles of this type. Most titles have an average RTP of around 96.0%. The paytable looks to have this title on a medium level of volatility, although data was not supplied by the developer for this title.
How to Play Moovies
- To find the paytable in Moovies, click the red star with an 'i' icon in the bottom left-hand corner of the reels. The paytable contains a wealth of key game information, including how much can be won when combinations appear on the reels, as well as details of the bonus features. It's always advisable to check out the paytable when you start a new game for the first time.
- To see full game rules, click the three-line menu at the top left of the screen, and then click the 'help' button. Full game rules set out all information you may need about the game.
- Your bet can be changed by using the 'total bet' button under the second reel. Clicking the icon will raise the bet until it gets to the maximum. At this point, the next click brings the level back to the minimum.
- Spin the reels one time by clicking the play button on the right side of the film strip, which is at the bottom of the screen.
- To spin the reels multiple times, click the purple button between the paytable and bet buttons on the left-hand side of the film strip. This allows you to spin up to 25 times without input. Auto spins can be stopped by clicking the play button on the left-hand side of the reels.
- It is really important that you play Moovies responsiblyby setting yourself a sensible budget for each play session, as well as only using money you can afford to lose. Never chase losses, and stop when it is no longer fun.
Bet Sizes & Paytable Wins
Bets in Moovies range from 0.25 per spin to 50.00 per spin. There are a number of different bet levels between minimum and maximum.
Landing 5 Psycho cow symbols on a winning payline wins 500x the total bet.
Landing 5 King Kong cow symbols on a winning payline wins 400x the total bet.
Landing 5 Ghostbusters cow symbols on a winning payline wins 300x the total bet.
Landing 5 Clockwork Orange cow symbols on a winning payline wins 200x the total bet.
Landing 5 film reel symbols on a winning payline wins 150x the total bet.
Landing 5 A symbols on a winning payline wins 100x the total bet.
Landing 5 K symbols on a winning payline wins 75x the total bet.
Landing 5 Q symbols on a winning payline wins 50x the total bet.
Landing 5 J symbols on a winning payline wins 40x the total bet.
Moovies Bonus Features
The Wild Jurassic Park Cow symbol will replace any symbol in a winning combination apart from the bonus symbol. On its own, the Wild symbol will return 5,000x the total bet.
Landing a Cow Trophy icon on the reels activates the curtain for that reel. Once all five reel curtains have been activated, the curtain is lowered to reveal your bonus award. Your bonus will consist of a number of free spins between 5 and 20, a payout between 5x and 1250x the stakeor free spins with a multiplier.
Many players are fond of the bonus features where free spins are granted. So many people look for games with this included that we have created an entire index of free spins slot titles. Check this out to find your next online slot.
Moovies Review: Our Verdict
Moovies is fun to play, with some fantastic graphics and a great sense of humour behind the theme. The need to collect symbols on each of the five reels in order to trigger the bonus feature can create an issue for some players. It will test the willpower of many a player if their budget for the session is spent but they only need to land one more statuette to play the bonus game. Please remember that your budgets should be set in stone on each play session.
Disclaimer: moovies trademark / license is owned by Multislot. This site is not endorsed by Multislot.
|Min Bet (all lines covered):
|Bonus Game, Wild Symbol, Scatter Symbol, Free Spins, 5 Reels
|Available in UK?
|Yes. Multislot have a UKGC license and are allowed to offer their games at UK licensed casinos.
I love the theme of Moovies. What other titles should I check out from this developer?
If you love the theme and sense of humour brought to you in Moovies, you'll love Multislot's Birds slot, which has a similar sense of fun within the gameplay. This title benefits from 243 ways to win and a top win of 30,000x the total bet.
Can I play Moovies for free?
Yes, thanks to the brilliant Multislot slots demo functionality, it is possible to take a look at the gameplay and features of Moovies before adding a real bet to proceedings. This allows you to really get to know the game in order to make an informed decision about whether or not you wish to play for real.
Games by Same Maker
|Arctic Bear (Mu...
|Bank Robbery (M...
|Big Game Safari...
|Bigtop Circus (...
|Bug N Out
|Cash Garden (Mu...
|Dancin Zombies ...
|Gem Stones (Mul...
|Glamour World (...
|Golden Legacy (...
|Happy Hour (Mul...
|King of CHeese
There are no reviews for this game
Be the first to write a review