- Red Tiger Gaming
Slots Reviews (Game Unavailable)
⭐ Red Tiger Gaming Slots have an aggregate user rating of 3.1/5 from 930 votes. ⭐
Red Tiger Gaming’s modern approach to game development consistently engages and entertains players across all devices. It is immediately clear that a lot of work goes into the development of slots at Red Tiger Gaming.
The Red Tiger design team creates innovative slot games that deliver impressive gameplay, all packaged up nicely with sharp cutting-edge graphics. Red Tiger Gaming says, “We live and breathe casino slots” - and it certainly shows in the quality of the product that the team releases regularly.
Top Red Tiger Gaming Slots
There are currently more than two dozen games in Red Tiger’s catalogue. The developer is committed to creating top-quality games and releasing new titles almost every single month, which is how Red Tiger has managed to cover so many different themes, including Fairy Tales, Retro Gaming and Ancient Aztec slots. Here are just a few examples:
Vault of Anubis
Although Ancient Egyptian slots are plentiful, Vault of Anubis expertly manages to stand out, inviting players to explore a detailed world filled with scarab beetles, precious jewels and mysterious ancient gods. Extra wilds and Jumbo symbols can appeal on the reels at random to boost players’ winning potential, and landing four bonus symbols will unlock the Vault Spins bonus..
One for fans of the retro aesthetic, Gemtastic has a 1,500x top prize and benefits from cascading reels, up to x6 win multipliers and a unique Magic Glow feature which can trigger re-spins. Mega Gems can appear on the reels as jumbo symbols, helping lucky players to land more winning combinations.
Gonzo’s Quest Megaways
Building upon the original Gonzo’s Quest slot from NetEnt and set in an ancient Mayan civilisation, Gonzo’s Quest Megaways offers players 117,649 ways to win, increasing win multipliers, cascading reels, free spins and a 21,000x top prize.
This quirky Norse warrior themed slot sees a trio of bearded men welcoming players into the chilly in-game environment, complete with snow-capped mountains and icy tundras. Despite its lack of Scatters and bonus symbols, the Wild symbols in Wild Nords can generate some generous wins for the most fortunate players. Plus, wins are calculated both ways!
Red Tiger Progressive Jackpots
Red Tiger’s Daily Drop and Must Drop progressive jackpots have made a serious splash in the online casino landscape. In fact, they have proven so popular that many online casino operators have chosen to create lobbies specifically for games equipped with these additional features.
- What are Red Tiger Gaming’s Daily Drop and Must Drop Jackpots?
- These jackpots are hooked up to the studio’s most popular slot games and must pay out before a set time every day. As the countdown clock ticks closer to the deadline, the progressive jackpots increase in size along with the chance that it will provide one extremely lucky player with a life-changing prize.
- How do Daily Drop and Must Drop Jackpots work?
- The Daily Drop and Must Drop jackpots work in the same way as every other progressive jackpot. A small percentage from every bet placed on every slot game that is equipped with the features will be added to the prize pool. The prize will continue to increase with every bet until it is won. The jackpot will then reset and the process will start all over again.
- What makes them different from other progressive jackpots?
- The main thing that differentiates the Daily Drop and Must Drop jackpots developed by Red Tiger Gaming is that they are guaranteed to pay out before a specific time every day.
- How are Daily Drop and Must Drop jackpots triggered?
- Landing three jackpot symbols during the base game will activate the jackpot wheel. Each section of the jackpot wheel will represent a different jackpot on offer, which will all be visible in the box on the left-hand side of the screen. The wheel will then spin and the section it lands on will determine the prize that is triggered.
Red Tiger Gaming Innovations
Several Red Tiger Gaming slots have the Power Reels feature, including Phoenix Fire, which offers up to eight-of-a-kind wins. The ability to land wins in several different ways in games like Gems Gone Wild ups the excitement level and could allow the most fortunate players to land increased wins.
Slots with an integrated Power Lines feature can see the number of paylines increase on a single spin. So while the number of reels will remain the same, on Rainbow Jackpots Power Lines, for example, the number of rows could instantly increase from four to 49.
Chain Reaction Feature
Red Tiger’s explosive Bombuster slot utilises a Cluster mechanic, which activates chain reaction explosions that could generate significant wins:
- The yellow bomb reaction can transform every symbol in its path into a Wild
- The green bomb reaction can transform every symbol in its path into the same symbol
- The red bomb reaction will remove all symbols in its path from the reels, activating the Cascading reels feature.
Wild ‘O’ Clock’s Guaranteed Win Feature
It’s not every day that you come across a slot game with a guaranteed win feature, but that’s exactly what’s on offer with Red Tiger’s Wild ‘O’ Clock slot. On every 12th spin, random Wilds are added to the reels. But these aren’t regular Wilds. They’re actually Super Wilds, which occupy a 1x4 position on the reels.
Many Red Tiger Gaming slots have integrated bonuses that can be unlocked by lucky players. Landing a treasure map symbol in Pirates Plenty, for example, will advance your ship’s progress across the treasure map. When your ship arrives at the X, the Treasure Reel bonus feature will be unlocked.
A similar feature is present in Dynamite Riches every time the dynamite Wild lands on active reels, a bit more of the fuse at the top of the screen will burn away. When it explodes, the first locked feature will be triggered, which will remove all low-paying symbols from the reels. There are additional locked features to discover, which will release Wilds and trigger win multipliers worth up to x10.
Responsible Gambling with Red Tiger Gaming
Red Tiger Gaming has been awarded with a license from the UK Gambling Commission, which ensures that all its games are fair and that gameplay is conducted openly. There is also a dedicated Quality Assurance team within the studio itself to ensure that all games are properly tested.
Red Tiger aims to offer a top-quality gaming experience across all of its products, and the studio takes great care in delivering fair and safe gameplay on its slots and casino games.
Red Tiger Gaming Megaways
There are plenty of Red Tiger slots with the Megaways functionality, which offers players up to 117,649 ways to win. Every reel can contain between two and seven symbols, and some slots also have an additional reel at the top to boost potential wins even more.
The Megaways functionality on Red Tiger’s Mystery Reels game brings a new layer of excitement to a traditional fruit themed slot and breathes new life into Red Tiger’s update of NetEnt’s original Piggy Riches slot..
Red Tiger is an established online gaming provider, and it has built a solid reputation among both players and operators. This is precisely why you will find Red Tiger slots at some of the best online casinos, including Slots Million, Dunder Casino, Betfair, Paddy Power, Guts and PokerStars.
Online casino, poker and sports book operators are all eager to offer Red Tiger slots because of their popularity. So you can rely on this developer’s catalogue of games to provide a thrilling gaming experience that puts the player’s needs first.
Acquisition by NetEnt
NetEnt bought Red Tiger in 2019 in an all-cash deal worth £200m rising to £223m by 2022. Red Tiger was a big operation by the time the acquisition happened - they employed over 160 members of staff and had offices in Malta, Isle of Man and Bulgaria. NetEnt converted Red Tigers daily jackpot games and extensive slots catalogue - they saw Red Tiger as a big potential rival for the future, hence the acquisition.
Are Red Tiger Owned by NetEnt?
In 2019, Red Tiger Gaming was acquired by NetEnt in an all-cash deal worth £200m. At the time of its acquisition, Red Tiger was a big player in the online slots landscape and employed more than 160 members of staff in its offices in Malta, the Isle of Man and Bulgaria.
Do Red Tiger have a daily Jackpots Network?
Yes, this is the product Red Tiger are most famous for. They offer Daily Drop Jackpots that are guaranteed to pay out every single day.
What licenses do Red Tiger hold?
Red Tiger are committed to regulated markets, they have licenses from the following regulators: UK Gambling Commission, Malta Gaming Authority, Alderney Gambling Control Commission, HM Government of Gibraltar.
- Free Slots
- Wolf Gold Slot
- Book of Tut Slot
- Money Train 2 Slot
- Relax Gaming Slots
- Money Train Slot
- Temple Tumble Slot
- Bonanza Slot
- Buffalo Rising Slot
- Cleopatra Slot
- Diamond Mine Slot
- Extra Chilli Slot
- Fat Rabbit Slot
- Fishin Frenzy Slot
- Immortal Romance Slots
- Jammin Jars Slot
- Raging Rhino Slot
- Secrets Of The Phoenix Slot
- The Goonies Slot
- White Rabbit Slot
- Eye of Horus Slot
- Vikings Unleashed Megaways Slot
- Genie Jackpots Megaways Slot
- Sweet Bonanza Demo
- Great Rhino Demo
- Bier Haus Slot Demo
- Da Vinci Diamonds Demo
- TNT Tumble Slot Demo
- Danger High Voltage Slot Demo
- Demo Slots
- Golden Goddess Slot Demo
- Caveman Bob Slot Demo
- Irish Riches Megaways Demo
- Lucky Leprechaun Slot Demo
- Dragons Awakening Slot Demo
- Pharaohs Fortune Slot Free
- Reactoonz Slot Free
- The Great Pigsby Slot Demo
- Starburst Demo
- Ted Slot Demo