- Up to 20 free spins available
- Easy to understand gameplay
- Wide range of bet options
- Child-friendly graphics
- Lack of features
Sweet Spins 20 is an online slot produced by 1Spin4Win. Matching symbols across the five-reel, three-row gameboard with 20 paylines can win you up to 500x the total bet. Features in Sweet Spins 20 include bonus spins and a wild symbol. The RTP and volatility are not available.
Take a trip to the land of candy with Sweet Spins 20 from 1Spin4Win. This title is played on a 5x3 grid with 20 fixed paylines.
Match tasty-looking sweet treats to win on the reels. Keep a lookout for the wild lollipop and scatter symbol, the latter of which holds the key to the highest win in the game and the free spins feature.
Theme, graphics & soundtrack
The bright and colourful graphics of Sweet Spins 20 are very clear, making it easy to understand where the wins come from and keeping all symbols easily differentiated from one another.
That said, every aspect of the visual design of this title looks like it has been designed not just for children but for very young children. From the rounded fonts of the letters used to denote the playing card symbols - which look exactly like those that help children to learn to read - to the rainbows and blue skies in the background, this is exactly what shouldn't be being seen in an adults-only game. Whilst creating choice is important and titles should not all be 'adult' in nature, this title looks far too inviting to young eyes.
Sweet Spins 20 RTP and variance
The RTP and variance data were not available at the time of writing. The average rate of RTP for online slots is around the 96 per cent mark, so players can reasonably expect this title to be around the same level. The paytable suggests that this title has low to medium volatility, so players should expect relatively frequent low-level win amounts.
How to play Sweet Spins 20
- When loading Sweet Spins 20 for the first time, it is a good idea to take a look at the paytable. This enables you to get a feel for the payouts on offer and check out the payline patterns and details of the bonus features. The paytable can be opened by clicking the 'i' icon in the bottom left-hand corner of the reels.
- Set your bet by scrolling through the bet amounts displayed at the bottom of the screen. In addition to the five amounts displayed on the screen, you can cycle through more options by using the left and right arrows.
- Once you are satisfied with your bet amount, click the large green start button in the bottom right-hand corner to spin the reels once.
- To spin the reels repeatedly, click the A icon to the lower left of the start button. This will spin the reels automatically until you click the stop button or run out of credits.
- Always play Sweet Spins 20 responsibly by making sure you set and stick to an affordable and sensible budget each time you play. Never chase losses, and use the infinite autospins feature sensibly. Timeout and self-exclusion functions are available.
Bet sizes & paytable wins
Bets in Sweet Spins 20 range between 20 and 1,000 credits per spin.
- Land five chicken scatter symbols on any reel location to land the top win amount of 500x the total bet.
- Land five star candies on a payline to return 50x the total bet.
- Land five heart candies on a payline to return 20x the total bet.
- Land five triangle or diamond candies on a payline to return 10x the total bet.
- Land five ace, king or queen candies on a payline to return 5x the total bet.
Sweet Spins 20 bonus features
Bonus features are relatively few and far between in this title:
The scatter chicken symbol pays out when it appears in any location on the reels three or more times.
The scatter also holds the key to the bonus spins feature, which provides up to 20 free spins. The maximum 20 free spins are triggered by landing five chicken symbols on the reels, whilst 12 or 7 free spins are triggered when four or three chickens appear.
The wild lollipop symbol substitutes for all in-game symbols apart from the scatter. In the base game, it will only appear on the centre reel; during the free spins, it can land on reels two, three and four.
Sweet Spins 20 review: our verdict
The gameplay of Sweet Spins 20 is by no means the most exciting you will see. The lack of bonus features is a real shame but the biggest sin from the developer here is creating a game that looks like it has been designed for five-year-olds, who should never be the audience for a slot title.
Disclaimer: Sweet Spins 20 trademark / license is owned by 1spin4win. This site is not endorsed by 1spin4win.
Can Sweet Spins 20 be played for free?
Yes, the 1spin4win free play slots functionality enables all players to try the title before deciding whether to wager real money on the reels at an online casino. This enables you to get to know how the gameplay and features work, experiencing the all-important win hit rate as you play. For more titles to try before you buy, take a look at our index of free play demo games.
Are there other sweet-themed titles to try?
If you are a fan of the candy-coated gameplay of Sweet Spins 20, you will love the look of the Sweet Bonanza slot from Pragmatic Play. In Sweet Bonanza, players can win up to 21,000x the stake, with cascading wins enabling you to earn more than one win on each spin. Multipliers on cascading wins can help even the most modest win to grow into a large amount.
Games by Same Maker
|Slot Name||RTP||Volatility||Top Win||Themes|
|All Ways Egypt||97.00%||High volatility||1300|
|Book of Wild||500|
|Booming Fruits 100||Low volatility||1500|
|Cash & Spins 243||500|
|Fruit Cafe 20||Medium volatility||10000|
|Juicy Splash 10||97.20%||High volatility||1000|
|Lucky Clover 27||96.90%||High volatility||1000|
|Lucky Crown Spins||500|
|Lucky Lady Bug||10000|
|Lucky X Bells||94.04%||Medium volatility||5000|
|Lucky xMas 20||1000|
|Mega Lucky 243||96.38%||High volatility||25000|
|Mega Lucky Pot||1000|
|Seven & Wild||Medium volatility||1500|
|Wolf Spins 243||97.10%||Medium volatility||1296|
There are no reviews for this game
Be the first to write a review