- Above-average 97 per cent RTP
- Respins for each reel
- Free spins round with multiplier
- Have to pay extra for respins
- No official volatility information
Art at the Museum is an online slot developed by Maverick. It is a five-reel slot with 243 ways to win and an RTP of 97 per cent. Features include free spins and respins, and the theme is art.
This is a very special museum that Maverick has designed, home to some of the most famous artworks in history. Even the card symbols have artists instead of traditional pictures; however, it is not all about the theme, as the gameplay on this 5x3 slot comes with a magnificent 243 ways to win. There are also respins and free spins available to add something extra to the game.
Theme, graphics & soundtrack
There are some paintings so famous that everyone knows them, even without a degree in art history, such as the Mona Lisa, Girl with a Pearl Earring, Michelangelo’s David, Birth of Venus and Creation of Adam. They are found in famous art galleries such as the Louvre or on the legendary ceiling of the Sistine Chapel. They are also hanging as symbols on the reels of a virtual museum designed by Maverick and are as beautiful here as they are in real life.
They hang amid the plush curtains, potted plants and rope barriers you would expect in this kind of gallery. Some of the artisans who created them - Raphael, Da Vinci, Donatello, Michelangelo (yes, they also inspired the Ninja Turtles) and Botticelli - take the place of the usual playing card symbols. This is definitely a cultured slot, made to make you feel intellectual. The most famous art-themed game is probably the Da Vinci Diamonds online slot, but Art at the Museum gives you the chance to appreciate an even wider range of works.
Art at the Museum RTP and variance
There is a very nice 97 per cent RTP on Art at the Museum; however, as always, this is a guideline figure. Don’t forget that some pretty large deviations are possible, both higher and lower, as there are no guarantees in slots. There is no official information on the variance; therefore, if you want to know about the frequency of wins, you will have to play. Luckily, we have a demo version available for you to try amongst our Maverick free slots.
How to play Art at the Museum
Once you have your entry ticket, you are ready for the very special experience of travelling this museum at night:
- The top left is where you will find the ‘i’ symbol that pretty much universally means ‘info’. For the most in-depth explanation of the game rules and paytable, this is where you need to look. There is even a guide to some of the featured artworks.
- The top right also has a symbol you will probably recognise - the speaker for controlling the volume or muting the sound altogether.
- There is a giant spin button to the right of the screen, but don’t push it yet. First, you want to use the plus and minus symbols above and below it to adjust your bet until you reach your preferred level.
- Under the minus symbol are two more buttons: on the left is autoplay, on the right is turbo. The first will start the reels spinning automatically, while the second will speed everything up by reducing features such as animations.
- Take one last look under the reels, which is where you have displays for your current balance, most recent win and current bet. Knowing where they are when you start means you can keep an eye on them as you go to ensure you stick to your budget.
- Even if you want to play the real-money game, you should start with the free demo to ensure this is the slot for you. Even when playing for free, it is good to stick to a budget with win and loss limits. This is how you ensure your slots experience stays fun.
Bet & win sizes
You have a good bet range of 0.25 to 50. You win when you match three or more symbols, or two or more for the top icons. The paytable for matching three, four and five symbols - and two where applicable - is as follows:
- Botticelli, Michelangelo = 2x, 5x, 50x
- Donatello = 3x, 10x, 100x
- Da Vinci = 4x, 20x, 200x
- Raphael = 5x, 25x, 250x
- Birth of Venus = 10x, 50x, 500x
- Creation of Adam = 15x, 150x, 1,000x
- David = 20x, 200x, 2,000x
- Girl with a Pearl Earring = 5x, 30x, 300x, 3,000x
- Mona Lisa - 10x, 50x, 500x, 5,000x
Art at the Museum bonus features & free spins
Each reel has its own respin option after each spin. You have to pay; however, if you are one symbol short of a win, you can spin one reel in the hope of completing it. This is an innovative way to rework the traditional respins feature. There are no respins available during the free spins round.
Three or more scatters award you 15 free spins with a 3x multiplier. The round can be retriggered by finding more scatters whilst playing your free spins.
Art at the Museum review: our verdict
Art at the Museum is almost educational with its guide to the featured artworks and the many important figures from art history who make an appearance. If art is an area of interest, or even if it isn’t but you would like the opportunity to learn more, this is a good slot for you. It doesn’t hurt that it has an impressive 243 ways to win, an original variation on a respins feature, and a solid free spins round.
Disclaimer: Art at the Museum trademark / license is owned by Maverick Slots. This site is not endorsed by Maverick Slots.
* This button takes you to an external third-party partner real money casino website. Although we try and match games with Casinos that have them, we advise that you double-check the slot content on the casino website before making a deposit or signing up.
|Slot Name:||Art at the Museum|
|Min Bet (all lines covered):||£0.25 (GBP)|
|Max Bet:||£50 (GBP)|
|Features:||Wild Symbol, Scatter Symbol, Free Spins, Respins, 5 Reels, 243 Ways|
|Available in GB?||Game is not available in GB.|
What is the RTP of Art at the Museum?
The average return is 97 per cent over a longer session of play.
Does Art at the Museum have respins?
Each reel has its own respin button, although you have to pay to activate this feature.
Does Art at the Museum have a free spins bonus round?
Yes, three scatters will earn you 15 free spins with the ability to retrigger.
Are there any other bonus features in the free spins round?
The free spins round comes with a 3x multiplier.
Games by Same Maker
|Slot Name||RTP||Volatility||Top Win||Themes|
|3 Kingdom Shu||96.04%||1000|
|3 Kingdom Wu||95.98%||1000|
|4 Beasts Mahjong||95.67%||50|
|4 Seasons: Autumn||96.12%||10|
|4 Seasons: Summer||96.12%||1000|
|4 Seasons: Winter||96.12%||10|
|777 Daytona Beach||96.13%||1000|
|A Crimson Masqu...||96.04%||1000|
|A Hidden Forest||96.13%||1000|
|A Million Lights||95.97%||1000|
|A Year of Laoshu||95.34%||750|
|A Year of Zhu||96.04%||1000|
|Art of the Fist||95.94%||Medium volatility||750|
|Bangkok Fighter||95.30%||High volatility||500|
There are no reviews for this game
Be the first to write a review