- Several bonus modes
- Lots of different ways to win
- Great for fantasy fans
- A lot of base game prizes are minor
- Bonus modes are over quickly
Dragoness byRubyplay online slots is a five-reel, three-row game played over 30 lines. In the base game, all you need to do is hit spin, watch the fantasy symbols line up on-screen, and wait to collect your winnings. Dragoness offers free games, instarapid wins, wild symbols and a jackpot wheel to spice up the gameplay.
Theme, graphics & soundtrack
Dragoness is a fantasy-themed slots game, not unlike the Dragon Sisters slot demo. Dragon Sisters is free to play here at Slots Temple, which is a nice way to get a feel for Dragoness without risking your own money.
As you would expect from the name, dragons feature heavily in the art for Dragoness. They are suitably fearsome, rearing towards you as if they are about to breathe fire at any second. The background of the other symbols - fantasy staples such as wolves, crosses and deer - is styled to look like dragon scales, while the background image features rippling, glowing fire.
Everything on-screen is richly coloured and glowing, with Dragoness really creating the atmosphere of stepping into a dragon’s lair. The soundtrack is a pipe tune that sounds a little medieval. It is not unpleasant, but it is not going to wreck your fun if you play with the sound off.
RTP & volatility
The theoretical return to player is 96.33 per cent. Dragoness is a medium volatility slots game, so wins won’t be all that frequent, especially big wins.
How to play Dragoness
Dragoness is easy to get to grips with. The option to try Dragon Sisters first, along with the very low minimum bets in Dragoness, provides a chance to get a feel for the game.
1. Use the speaker icon and square/screen icon to the bottom left of the screen to adjust your audio volume and choose whether to play in full-screen mode.
2. Use the question mark symbol to the bottom left of the screen to look at the game info, and use the i button to check out the paytable. The paytable is where you will find information about payouts, odds, bonus game modes and other features.
3. Turn on autoplay if this is your preferred way to spin. You will be prompted to set some limits. These are conditions that will stop autoplay (such as a win), how many times to autoplay, and your loss limit. You can stop autoplay whenever you choose by pressing the stop autoplay button.
4. In normal gameplay, just press the green spin button to the lower right of the game each time you want to play.
5. Adjust your bets up or down using the total bet bar to the left of the screen. The minimum bet is 0.20 and the maximum bet is 30, which is shown in the currency you are playing in.
6. Start playing, always remembering to enjoy your game responsibly.
Bet & win sizes
The minimum bet for Dragoness is 0.20 and the maximum bet is 30. The total bet bar to the left of the screen allows you to control the size of your bet. The settings in autoplay mode include the maximum amount you can spend before autoplay stops, which is called the loss level.
The paytable shows all the possible payouts in the currency of your bet. These update automatically when you increase or decrease your total bet. The payouts for three to five matching symbols are:
- Dragoness (wild) - 0.75x to 5x
- Red dragon - 0.35x to 3x
- Blue dragon, green dragon - x0.3 to 2.5x
- Horn, dragon egg - 0.2x to 2x
- Dragon head, wolf, stag, cross - 0.15x to 1x
Dragoness bonus features
Dragoness comes with a lot of different bonus features:
- Instarapid win
In the base game, there is a prize at the top of every reel. If the whole reel is filled with a fireball symbol, you win the prize, which might be free games, the jackpot wheel, or credit. Prizes differ depending on the total bet that is in play.
- Wild nudge
The nudge feature means the wild or fireball symbols can nudge results up or down. This always ends with a better result.
- Free games
When a fireball symbol appears on a reel with free games as the reel prize, it triggers ten free games. If a fireball symbol triggers more free games in this mode, you will receive five more free games.
- Jackpot wheel
When the reel prize above a fireball is a jackpot, the gameplay moves into the jackpot wheel bonus mode. This is a really simple mode - you spin the wheel and you win one of the four jackpot prizes:
- Mini jackpot: 25x
- Minor jackpot: 50x
- Major jackpot: 250x
- Grand jackpot: 5,000x
Once you are in the jackpot wheel mode, you are guaranteed at least the mini jackpot, with 25x still a pretty good payout.
Dragoness by Rubyplay is a fun fantasy-themed game. There are other slots games with bigger prizes and more frequent wins, but this one is entertaining and there is something enjoyable about watching the screen fill up with ever-more fiery and dramatic prizes. A grand prize of 5,000x your total bet in a game like this is by no means bad, and there are enough different game modes to spice things up.
Disclaimer: Dragoness trademark / license is owned by Rubyplay. This site is not endorsed by Rubyplay.
|Min Bet (all lines covered):||£0.20 (GBP)|
|Max Bet:||£30 (GBP)|
|Features:||Bonus Game, Wild Symbol, Scatter Symbol, Free Spins, Nudges|
|Available in UK?||No. :maker does not have a UKGC license and cannot offer their games at UK licensed casinos.|
What is the RTP of Dragoness?
The RTP is 96.33 per cent.
Is Dragoness a high volatility game?
Dragoness is a medium volatility game.
What is the maximum prize?
The grand jackpot is worth 5,000x your total bet.
Games by Same Maker
|Slot Name||RTP||Volatility||Top Win||Themes|
|Adventures of L...||96.90%||2800|
|Alice in the Wild||94.61%||6000|
|Arabian Secret||96.34%||High volatility||1345|
|Blazing Tiger||96.40%||Medium volatility||900|
|Book of 8 Riches||96.90%||8000|
|Book of Riches||94.89%||5100|
|Book of Riches ...||96.49%||10000|
|Dawn of the Incas||1400|
|Dr Frankenstein||96.39%||Medium volatility||5400|
|Dragon 8s 25x||96.30%||2500|
|Elephant Stampede||96.91%||High volatility||1900|
|Enter the Vault||96.82%||8000|
There are no reviews for this game
Be the first to write a review