- Auto mode
- Turbo play
- Wide bet range
- No scatters
- No bonus game
- Fixed paylines only
Hot Chongqing, an online slot from the portfolio of Iconic Gaming, has three reels, three rows and five paylines.
At the moment we are not able to find a verifiable measure of its RTP but can confirm that the variance is medium. It is based on the food of the populous Chongqing region. It features wilds and free spins.
Reclaiming Chinese and Asian culture for the gaming industry is all part of Iconic Gaming’s mission. Although they don’t limit themselves exclusively to Asian themes and settings, many of the Iconic Gaming free slots online operate in this sphere. You will probably notice the difference in look and style of an Iconic game like Hot Chongqing in comparison with something like the Caishens Gold slot from the successful team at Pragmatic Play. It just tends to look that little bit more Asian in its imagery and illustration. A number of Iconic’s games have proven to be very stripped down in terms of extras, which is true here, although it is at least a slot with wild feature mechanics.
Hot Chongqing has a three-reel, three-column grid with five pay lines. These are fixed so you must play all five. The minimum bet is 2.50 and the maximum is 1,250.00. There are eight regular symbols: a red pepper and garlic bulb, a rolled slice of ham, ginger slices,a dumpling, nuts, crackers, mushrooms and pak choi. The wild is a hot red chilli.
Theme, Graphics and Soundtrack
Very imaginatively, Iconic’s designers have set the reels in a giant stockpot with extravagant gold dragon decorations and several pots of sauce in the background. The pot’s shape means the grid is not the usual rectangle but instead an oval, and all the symbols are floating in the spicy liquid. Instead of conventional spinning reels, each symbol appears to spin within its own frame. The music sounds authentically Asian but with a slight electro backbeat and some nice little drum rolls.
Hot Chongqing RTP and Variance
The makers have not published details of what they calculate the game’s RTP to be. The variance is judged to be medium.
How to Play Hot Chongqing
- Hot Chongqing has five paylines. The objective is to match three of the same symbol across one of the five pay lines.
- In order to set your chosen bet level just use the minus and plus symbols to scroll through the options.
- There is a smaller play button near the top right of the screen. This will change the minus button into the auto mode button to the left of the main play button. Click this new button to pick the number of automatic spins you require from a choice of 20, 50, 100, 300 or continuous until cancelled. The number of spins that remain until you need to reset the mode will be displayed on the play button. If you want to exit auto mode at any time, just click this button again.
- The auto button will replace the minus symbol, and you will also see that a lightning bolt has taken the place of the plus sign. You can click on this to activate the fast play mode. Click it again to stop fast play.
- Press the play button to spin the reels at the current bet level. You can also press the space bar to spin them. You may stop the reels at any time by pressing the space bar or the play button again.
- Whenever three wilds land on any of the reels, the spicy peppers on all reels will be locked as wilds, and this will trigger the free respin. If the symbols are not connected by lines during the free respins, then the multiplier will increase by 1x and upwards to a maximum of 10x. Re-spins will continue until all scoring options have been exhausted.
- We encourage safe gambling, and we urge you always to gamble responsibly. If you decide to play for real money, please remember that you could lose it. Make sure you stay within the limits of what you can afford.. When the game is no longer enjoyable you should quit.
Bet Sizes and Paytable Wins
The bet size ranges from 2.50 to 1,250.00. Maximum payout is 5,000x.
Wins are made by matching three of a kind, and the payouts for each symbol are as follows:
Red Petter & Garlic
3 = 5,000
Rolled Slice of Ham
3 = 2,500
3 = 1,500
3 = 1,000
3 = 500
3 = 400
3 = 300
3 = 200
Hot Chongqing Bonus Features
There are no bonus features.
Hot Chongqing Review: Our Verdict
As is often the case with Iconic’s creations, the game play is extremely simple - no bonus game, no gamble or buy feature, not even any scatters, just a 3x3 grid, wilds and a modest free spins feature. It certainly looks good, but there isn’t really enough to make it anyone’s favourite, and the maximum payout of 5,000x is decent without being generous.
Disclaimer: Hot Chongqing trademark / license is owned by Iconic Gaming. This site is not endorsed by Iconic Gaming.
What are the RTP and variance of Hot Chongqing?
Unfortunately, there is no official or third-party information on the Return to Player, but the variance has been measured as medium.
What are RTP and variance?
RTP means Return to Player. The value is expressed as a percentage which is a guide to the average level of your expected winnings compared to the amount you have wagered in the course of one session. Variance ranges from low to high. It indicates the size and frequency of wins. A high-variance game will give you occasional large pay-outs, while low-variance games will pay wins more often but they will be smaller..
Is there a secret to winning online slots?
Unfortunately, it is not possible to beat the game, as it operates entirely according to chance. There is no correlation between one spin and the next.
Are the spins genuinely random?
Yes, totally. The game uses random number generation algorithms to govern the spinning of the reels, and these operate without human involvement..
Games by Same Maker
|Slot Name||RTP||Volatility||Top Win||Themes|
|China Face Chan...||2900|
|Eternity of Dia...||2466|
|Fa Fa Fa (Iconi...||5000|
|Golden Pig Good...||1111|
|Great Sword of ...||1836|
|Happy Year of t...||1000|
|Life After Life||302|
There are no reviews for this game
Be the first to write a review