- Feature-rich and engaging gameplay
- Striking visuals and great design
- Below-average RTP
Quest is an online slot created by Epic Industries. This online slot game has five reels, three rows, 20 paylines, an RTP of 95.2 per cent, and medium volatility. Features include wilds, symbol upgrades, free spins, and bonus symbols.
Quest is an online slot game produced by the team at Epic Industries. Played on a five-reel, three-row gameboard featuring 20 fixed paylines, the titular quest relates to liberating the great fortune that is kept under the watchful eye of a fearsome dragon in a castle dungeon.
Features in Quest include bonuses triggered by elemental powers, free spins, and power-ups.
In this Quest (Epic Industries) slot review, we will take a look at all elements of the gameplay. This will include the elemental bonuses, the win rates, and how to play this video slots title.
Theme, graphics and soundtrack
The reels are built on what looks like a wrought iron fence, with dragons and the elemental runes depicted within. The castle dungeon that contains the treasure is in the background, shrouded in mist.
Overall, this is a very visually appealing title. Animated dragons fly around the castle, while the gnarled trees sway in the breeze. The reel spins are smooth and the symbols are all easily differentiated from one another.
Quest (Epic Industries) RTP and variance
The RTP of this video slots title is set at 95.2 per cent, which is comfortably below the average rate of 96 per cent for online slot game titles. The medium variance should provide players with balanced winnings across the paytable.
How to play Quest
When loading the Quest (Epic Industries) online slot for the first time, the controls and layout of the title may need a little explanation. For this reason, we have created a quick start guide to this online slot title to help get you going:
- To find the paytable, click the question mark icon in the bottom left-hand corner of the screen. This is displayed over five screens, providing all manner of information about the title.
- For the full game rules, click the three-line menu icon. This is also found in the bottom left-hand corner. This provides all the key in-game information about this video slots game.
- Set your bet by clicking the left or right arrows under the fifth reel. The total spin bet is displayed between these arrows.
- Spin the reels once by clicking the large spin button in the bottom right-hand corner of the reels.
- If you want to spin repeatedly, click the autospin button to the left of the main spin button. This provides you with the option of spinning up to 100x; what’s more, you can set an optional win or loss limit.
- Always play Quest responsibly by ensuring you set a sensible and affordable budget for each play session. Never chase losses and when the fun stops, stop playing. We provide timeout and self-exclusion functions if you need them.
Quest bet sizes and paytable wins
Bets in Quest begin at 0.20 per spin, rising to a maximum of 80.00 per spin. There are 16 bet options available.
The payouts for five matching symbols on a payline are as follows:
- Match dive wild symbols on a payline to win 8x the total bet
- Match five staff symbols on a payline to win 5x the total bet
- Match five dragon symbols on a payline to win 4x the total bet
- Match five spellbook symbols on a payline to win 3x the total bet
- Match five scroll symbols on a payline to win 2.5x the total bet
- Match five diamond symbols on a payline to win 2x the total bet
- Match five rune symbols on a payline to win 1.5x the total bet
Quest bonus features
In Quest, the wild symbol substitutes for all the core game symbols. If you land five wilds on a payline, you return 8x the total bet.
On any spin, one of the four elemental bonuses may trigger. These all have special properties that provide a healthy bonus:
- The wild element turns one or more reels wild to boost your chances of winning.
- The random wild element provides wilds on the reels after it lands.
- The colossal reels element combines three reels together to create a single massive symbol.
- The upgrade symbol element converts all low-paying symbols to high-paying symbols.
Land three or more dragon eye symbols in any reel location to launch the free spins feature. It is possible to retrigger free spins during the feature by landing two or more bonus symbols.
Quest (Epic Industries) review: our verdict
Despite the lower-than-average reel wins available in this game, the bonus features provide great opportunities to win during spins. The visual appeal of this title is strong and the various bonus features should make this title engaging.
Disclaimer: Quest (Epic Industries) trademark / license is owned by Epic Industries. This site is not endorsed by Epic Industries.
* This button takes you to an external third-party partner real money casino website. Although we try and match games with Casinos that have them, we advise that you double-check the slot content on the casino website before making a deposit or signing up.
|Slot Name:||Quest (Epic Industries)|
|Min Bet (all lines covered):||£0.20 (GBP)|
|Max Bet:||£80 (GBP)|
|Features:||Wild Symbol, Scatter Symbol, Free Spins, Sub Symbols In Feature, Medium volatility, 5 Reels|
|Available in GB?||Yes. Epic Industries have a UKGC license and are allowed to offer their games at UK licensed casinos.|
Is it possible to play Quest (Epic Industries) in free slots mode?
Thanks to the Epic Industries free slot function, it is possible to play Quest in no deposit slots mode. This enables players to explore the way the gameplay works before deciding whether to play for real. Another great benefit of no deposit slots gameplay is that it is an alternative to playing for real money for those who don't wish to risk their cash on their gameplay.
Are there other slots that can be played in no deposit slots mode like Quest?
If you are looking for your latest free slots title to play, why not explore the Sweet Bonanza slot from Pragmatic Play? This colourful title boasts a top win of over 21,000x the stake, multipliers, and cascading wins. Every title is available in free demo mode here at Slots Temple.
How many different bonuses are available in Quest?
If we include all four elemental bonuses, the wilds and the free spins, there are six different bonus features for gamers in Quest.
Games by Same Maker
|Slot Name||RTP||Volatility||Top Win||Themes|
|Cheeky Fruits S...||96%||High volatility||100000|
|Christmas in Pa...||92.06||High volatility||1250|
|Epic Crystal||96.15%||High volatility||1500|
|Epic Crystal De...||94.33%||3700|
|Legend of Perseus||96.19%||High volatility||1250|
|Pizza Time||96.00%||High volatility||2000|
There are no reviews for this game
Be the first to write a review