- Unfussy design with traditional slot symbols
- Ability for players to set spin volatility
- Wide range of bet options to suit players
- Only one bonus feature
- Gamble feature does not trigger during autoplay
Sizzling 777 Deluxe is an online slot from Wazdan. This game has five reels and 20 paylines, with a long-term average RTP of 96.42%. The game comes with custom volatility with settings of high, standard and low available.
Developer Wazdan describes Sizzling 777 Deluxe as an old-school slot machine experience with state-of-the-art technology, and when loading up the reels of this online slot, it's easy to see where they are coming from.
At first glance, this is a standard-style online slot, but scratch the surface, and you'll find some innovative and interesting features.
Symbols are mostly fruit-based, apart from the 7s that the title of the slot machine would indicate will be present, along with stars.
As with many online slot machines, it is possible to sample the gameplay of Sizzling 777 before playing for real thanks to the Wazdan demo slots feature. It is a good idea to have a go before money is on the line to get to grips with the way this particular slot machine operates.
Sizzling 777 Deluxe is a standard old-school, casino-based online slot. The fruit-based and other symbols are clearly rendered and easy to differentiate from one another, which is useful as the rapid autoplay feature runs at quite the tempo.
Win lines are designated by stars on the left and right of the reels, and in time, it will become almost second nature to look for the more circuitous paylines across the reels.
The colour scheme is vibrant, but not so bright that it will fatigue the eyes too much during a long session.
The soundtrack is a basic synth-pop track, which is pleasing enough to the ears, punctuated with sound effects when a win is achieved.
Sizzling 777 Deluxe RTP and Volatility
Sizzling 777 Deluxe has a long-term average RTP of 96.42%. An innovative feature of this game is its custom volatility, which can be set to low, standard or high.
How to play Sizzling 777 Deluxe
1. It is often a good idea to take a look at the paytable. This is accessed by clicking the circled 'i' button at the bottom left of the reels. The paytable very clearly indicates the win returned when each winning combination of symbols is revealed on a payline.
2. The full game rules are accessed by clicking the '?' key at the bottom left of the reels. In addition to explaining bonus and other features, the rules explain what each of the icons on the main play screen do. Similarly, there is also some additional legal information about the game.
3. Your stake per reel spin can be set by either toggling the plus and minus buttons under the reels or by clicking one of the bet amount buttons to quickly set the bet level.
4. Set the volatility of each spin by clicking on the chilli pepper button to the left of the reel spin button. The button toggles the volatility between low, standard and high volatility.
5. There is an autoplay button, which is the furthest to the right. Autoplay settings allow you to set the reels to run from between 10 and 1000 spins.
6. Above the autoplay button is the speed button, which can be set to slow, fast or super fast. At super-fast speed, the reels barely spin, simply flashing up the next combination. This is ideal for gamers pushed for time.
7. Play Sizzling 777 Deluxe responsibly. Be sure to set a budget for each session and stick with it. Ensure that you stop when the fun stops.
Bet sizes & Paytable
The minimum bet per spin is 0.2, and the maximum is 100 coins.
At standard volatility, matching 5 sizzling 7 symbols achieves a win of 250x the bet.
Watermelons and grapes deliver a win of 25x the stake if five are matched on a payline.
Plums, oranges, lemons and cherries are worth a win of 10x the stake when five are matched.
Stars are scatter symbols and do not need to appear on a payline in order to achieve a win. These are worth 50x the original bet if five are revealed.
Wins are aggregated in the sense that if you reveal more than one combination of symbols across different paylines, these amounts will be added together.
When volatility is set to low, the frequency of wins is increased, but there, is in turn, a reduction in the maximum wins available. The opposite happens when volatility is set to high; win rates go down, but the amounts to play for go up.
There is a single bonus feature, which allows you to double each win based on a 50-50 choice of two stars. This can cascade up to seven times. At any point, a wrong choice will lose all wins, but you can cash out at any point. You don't have to take the gamble up to the end. In fact, more cautious players may decide to ignore the gamble feature entirely, preferring to just play as normal.
It is worth pointing out that the gamble feature does not trigger during autoplay sessions.
Sizzling 777 Deluxe is a fairly traditional online slot with a fun bonus feature and novel concept regarding volatility. This online slot is likely to become a go-to for many gamers and another hit from the creators of Hot Nudge online slot.
Disclaimer: Sizzling 777 Deluxe trademark / license is owned by Wazdan. This site is not endorsed by Wazdan.
* This button takes you to an external third-party partner real money casino website. Although we try and match games with Casinos that have them, we advise that you double-check the slot content on the casino website before making a deposit or signing up.
|Slot Name:||Sizzling 777 Deluxe|
|Min Bet (all lines covered):||£0.20 (GBP)|
|Max Bet:||£100 (GBP)|
|Features:||Scatter Symbol, Gamble, 5 Reels|
|Available in GB?||Yes. Wazdan have a UKGC license and are allowed to offer their games at UK licensed casinos.|
How does the game run on slow internet connections?
Sizzling 777 Deluxe has two settings to cater to players whose internet connection may be a little slower than others. This can be toggled via the hamburger button on the main console. The lite version has less animations and adapted graphics to increase performance on slower connections.
What difference to gameplay does the volatility setting make?
At low volatility, players are likely to win more often, but the wins won't be as big as those on standard or high-volatility settings. High-volatility spins promise larger wins but at a lower frequency.
Games by Same Maker
|Slot Name||RTP||Volatility||Top Win||Themes|
|9 Lions||96.59||Medium volatility||1000|
|Double Tigers||96.43||Medium volatility||4000|
|Fruits Go Bananas||96.34||Medium volatility||20000|
|Gold Fish||95.000%||Low volatility||30000|
|Hot 777 Deluxe||96.19||Medium volatility||20000|
|Larry the Lepre...||96.47%||High volatility||350|
|Los Muertos||96.29||Medium volatility||1650|
|Magic Stars||96.25%||Medium volatility|
|Magic Stars 6||96.490%||50|
|Magic Target||96.63%||Medium volatility|
|Mayan Ritual||96.29||Medium volatility||1650|
|Relic Hunters a...||96.50%||Medium volatility||500|
|Sizzling Eggs||96.00%||High volatility||50000|
|Slot Jam||96.59||Medium volatility||25000|
|Tetri Mania Deluxe||96.59%||Medium volatility||5000|
There are no reviews for this game
Be the first to write a review