Find the best online casinos that offer your chosen banking method. Whether you're looking for PayPal Casinos, Apple Pay Casinos or MuchBetter Casinos, we're here to point you in the right direction so you can play all of your favourite slots for real money at casinos that make it easy for you to deposit and withdraw.
Sorry, there are no Casinos available in your region.
Why It’s Important To Browse Casinos By Payment Method
Suppose you find a casino that really tickles your fancy and you want to sign up. You complete the registration process, fill in all of your details and verify your account – only to find out that you can’t make a deposit using your preferred banking method!
This is why you should take a look at our list of casinos, grouped together based on the payment methods that they accept. So, you’ll never be caught by surprise when you want to deposit.
What Are The Most Popular Payment Methods At Online Casinos?
If you want to know what the most convenient methods for banking at online casinos are, look no further. Here are our picks for the best ways to make deposits and withdrawals while playing real money slots online.
- PayPal: PayPal is one of the most widely-used banking methods among online casino players in the UK. Transfers are conducted almost immediately, in a safe and secure environment where you don’t have to share any personal banking details.
- Debit Card: In the UK, you can’t use credit cards to make deposits or withdrawals at casinos – so, debit cards are the way to go. Deposits are transferred instantly, but withdrawals can take a couple of days depending on which bank you’re with. However, there are some online casinos that use Visa Fast Funds to process withdrawals instantly.
- Trustly: Trustly is a quick and simple way to use bank transfers to fund your online casino account. It’s a free service and there’s no need to make an account to use Trustly. Withdrawals are known to be processed within 24 hours.
- Neteller: Neteller is another popular e-wallet at online casinos, but it is not as widely used as PayPal. It features an easy-to-use interface and provides quick deposit and withdrawals.
- MuchBetter: Much Better is a relatively new banking method that launched in 2017. It is a convenient e-wallet solution that allows players to fund their accounts using an app.
- Skrill: The mother of all e-wallets, Skrill is much more than most people think! In addition to the multi-currency e-wallet account, it also has a debit card you can use at ATMs worldwide. It is a well-rounded payment solution, and UK gamers are big fans.
- ApplePay: Apple Inc. knows how to push limits, and with ApplePay, it dipped its toe into the world of online payments. ApplePay allows users to make payments in person, in iOS apps, and on the web, making it essentially the only payment provider you will need. You do need an Apple device to use it, but it is what it is.
- Visa Fast Funds: Visa Fast Funds are, to put it simply, direct transactions executed immediately, within 30 minutes of being approved. Unlike classic Visa debit cards, Fast Funds is faster and more direct, which gives an additional level of certainty for both the sender and the receiver.
- Paysafe Card: The main advantage of this payment method is privacy, as you can purchase your voucher online or at kiosks without exchanging any private information, such as your bank account number. The main disadvantage is not all casinos support PaysafeCard withdrawals. Choose wisely!
- Boku: This casino depositing method allows you to make money transfers through both carrier billing and mobile wallets. 28 million active monthly users worldwide can’t be wrong when choosing this method, as it continues to increase in popularity.
- EcoPayz: Another e-wallet that evolved into a multichannel payment method. Use the e-wallet app or debit card to make simple and safe deposits and withdrawals in your favourite casino.
But before you make the first payment, there is something else left to do.
Every time you sign up with a new casino, you will have to verify your account even before you make the first top-up, not to mention the first bet. We get it. It’s a bother and a pain in the neck. Some might even feel it’s a process imposed to discourage you from gaming. However, the truth is, it is nothing more than some simple paperwork, so there is no reason to blow the entire thing out of proportion.
The verification process for UK gamers is a pretty streamlined one. The majority of modern casinos will conduct an automated verification based on the data provided during the registration. This process happens before you can even access any of the games or other parts of the casino interface.
But as we all know, technology is not always as reliable as we would want it to be, so automated verification might not turn out to be successful. Don’t be upset, though, as the casino will then ask you to do it in the good old-fashioned way!
To complete it, simply send the required documents. The list will most likely come down to:
- Proof of ID: passport or another type of ID document. It is used to check your age and identity.
- Proof of address: copies of utility bills or bank statements, normally not older than 3 months.
Remember, this is not the only time the casino operator has the right to do background checks. It can happen at any point and may involve sending additional documents such as proof of payments or proof of the origin of funds that you used.
How to Make a Deposit
Making a deposit is easier than ever! Normally, it is a process that is executed instantly, and the money should be with you in no time. Also, it goes without saying online casinos make cashier interfaces appealing and easy to follow, so you can transfer money without much research or instructions.
This is how you do it:
- Open your favourite casino site
- Sign in
- Head over to the Deposit page. Sometimes, it is called Banking or Cashier
- Enter the amount you wish to load
- Choose the payment method
- Submit the payment
- If necessary, verify your money transfer via an app
- This step will highly depend on the method you use.
- Voilà! The money is ready to be used on the hottest games around!
How We Review Casinos Based On Payment Methods
Our team is diligently working on reviewing as many online casinos as possible, so you get to have a big selection of top-rated gaming sites to choose from. One of the main elements of every review is the part where we talk about payment methods.
You may be surprised by the number of details we check when reviewing this part of the casino, so here we have a list of all the elements that our experts consider when writing the reviews.
- Several Payment Methods Available: Most players want to have as many payment methods as possible at their disposal, and that is okay. We try to find a list and see if the casino covers all the most important types of payment providers, including e-wallets, vouchers and phone payments.
- Payment Providers: Still, there is one thing more important than the mere number of providers - quality. As usual, we want to introduce you to the casino brands promising a good balance of banking cards, online payment systems, e-wallets, vouchers and prepaid cards, run by respectable companies, recognized not only in the UK but all over the world.
- Deposit & Withdrawal Limits: Players like to have reasonable minimum and generous maximum transaction limits. To save you the effort, we look them up for you, even if it means we have to go deeper into the world of small print and T&Cs. That’s just how we roll!
- Processing Times: ‘Make it good and make it fast’ should be the motto of any online casino player of the 21st century, and rightfully so. Our team is always looking for brands with reasonable processing times that will send you your winnings as soon as possible, without unnecessary delays.
- Costs & Fees: The ugly truth is that you will probably face a fee or two during your casino career. Even so, we believe costs can be optimized so they don’t swallow all your winnings. Again, we will find all the fees that may apply and list them for you. Take it or leave it - we won’t pressure you into anything.
It's up to you to decide which banking method is best for you when playing at online casinos - and, we're here to help you pick which site is the top choice for using that specific method to make your gaming experience convenient and fun! And if you are not convinced what we say is true, feel free to use our criteria and implement them in your own research. Good luck, and play safe!