- Advanced auto settings
- Bonus game
- Wide betting range
- No gamble feature
- No progressive jackpot
- No turbo spin mode
If you make a habit of checking the developers behind the games you play, you may be aware of the expansion of Getta Gaming slots online since the company was founded in 2019. The designers are enthusiasts who have also developed considerable expertise in the latest slot technology. You can usually rely on Getta Gaming to provide a high-quality experience, whether you are playing its games as demo slots here at Slots Temple or for money. Getta Gaming’s biggest markets are Asia and Europe, but its themes have worldwide appeal. In 7s Go Wild, it has tackled the challenges of the traditional fruit machine head-on, just as we have seen Play’n GO do in the past with its Fire Joker Freeze slots game.
7s Go Wild has a five-reel, three-row grid with 15 fixed paylines. The minimum coin value is 0.01 and the maximum is 10.00; therefore, the minimum bet is 0.15 and the maximum is 150.00. The paytable comprises ten regular symbols and three special symbols. The regulars are the bell, cherries, three-bar, watermelon, lemon, heart, spade, diamond, club and star. The wild is a 7, the free spins symbol is two bananas, and the sticky wilds are clusters of 7s. There is also a bonus blue diamond.
Theme, graphics and soundtrack
The game replicates a slightly retro electronic fruit machine look. It is crisp, smart and simple, with nice understated animation and an unashamedly MOR funk-lite soundtrack.
7s Go Wild RTP and variance
The RTP is 96.99 per cent, which is comfortably above average, and the volatility is medium to high.
How to play 7s Go Wild
- 7s Go Wild is a slot with 15 fixed paylines.
- Wins will be paid out only on combinations of symbols from left to right on consecutive reels, beginning with the furthest left. Only the highest win on each payline will be paid.
- Any wins achieved in the bonus and free spins games will be added to the standard payline wins. The bonus and free spins symbols do not contribute to winning lines; instead, they trigger the rounds in which additional wins can be achieved.
- The current selected bet value is shown on the shaded bar at the bottom of the screen. To set your bet, you need to click the bet button. You will be presented with a table showing the bet per line and total bet (15x per line bet). Adjust the bet using the plus and minus controls. If you simply wish to play with the highest stake available, click the max bet button.
- If you prefer to use the automatic play option rather than manually spinning the reels, click the smaller play button to access the autoplay menu. You can choose 10, 25, 50 or 75 autospins. Once the selected number of autospins has been used, simply reset the option. You can set the game to exit the autoplay mode whenever you hit a particular loss limit and a single win level. End autoplay mode by clicking the button again.
- Click the play button or press the spacebar to spin the reels. When you see the stop symbol - a square - it means you can halt the reels at any time; otherwise, wait until they come to rest in their own time
- Your credit balance will be shown to the bottom left of the screen. You will see the figure update after every spin.
- The wild symbol will substitute for every symbol except the free spins scatter and the bonus. The wild does not have a win value.
- Please remember the importance of gambling sensibly. We strongly support initiatives such as BeGambleAware and would remind you that if you gamble for money, you could lose it all. Only bet what you can afford and remember to make use of the timeout and self-exclusion features. If the game is no longer fun, it is time to stop playing.
Bet sizes and paytable wins
The bet size ranges from 0.15 to 150. The maximum payout is 504x.
The paytable values range from two or three to five matching symbols. The highest multiplier values for each symbol, which are for combinations of five, are as follows:
- Bell = 1,500
- Star = 1,250
- Cherries = 800
- Bars = 500
- Watermelon = 300
- Lemon = 100
- Heart = 90
- Spade = 80
- Diamond = 70
- Club = 60
7s Go Wild bonus features
If you land three or more banana symbols, you trigger the free spins round. The more symbols you land, the higher the number of spins. Free spins cannot be retriggered.
During the free spins, wild symbols will appear at random and turn into sticky wilds, paying out like a regular wild.
Land three bonus symbols anywhere on reels two, three and four triggers the bonus game, which has two stages. In stage one, you select an item; in stage two, you hit spin to rotate the wheel. Each winning item reveals a multiplier. The multipliers are multiplied together, multiplied by the total bet, and paid out along with any other free spins wins.
7s Go Wild review: our verdict
As fruit games go, 7s Go Wild is perfectly acceptable but nothing out of the ordinary. The RTP is good, but the maximum payout is low. Still, this slot is one for the purists.
Disclaimer: 7s Go Wild trademark / license is owned by Getta Gaming. This site is not endorsed by Getta Gaming.
|7s Go Wild
|Min Bet (all lines covered):
|Bonus Game, Wild Symbol, Scatter Symbol, Free Spins, High volatility, 5 Reels
|Available in UK?
|No. :maker does not have a UKGC license and cannot offer their games at UK licensed casinos.
What are the RTP and variance of 7s Go Wild?
The RTP is 96.99 per cent, which is above the average. The variance is medium to high.
What does RTP mean?
RTP stands for return to player. It indicates how much of your total bet you might reasonably expect to win back during a session; however, always remember that slots are games of chance.
What is variance?
High variance means you will see bigger wins but they will occur rarely, while low variance means the wins will be lower but more frequent.
Games by Same Maker
|Galaxyno Space ...
|Get It Done
|Ho Ho Ho Santa ...
|Jack In A Box
|Lucky Red Head
|Riches of Egypt
There are no reviews for this game
Be the first to write a review