- Maximum RTP of 96.99% is high.
- Free spins with different levels.
- Progressive jackpot.
- Some casinos have lower RTP.
- Unoriginal theme and graphics.
Golden Charms is an online slot developed by Casino Web Scripts. It is an Asian-themed slot with three rows of five reels and 50 paylines. The RTP is variable but can be as much as 96.99%. As well as multipliers and free spins, it has a progressive jackpot and Gamble feature.
Everyone wants some luck when they’re playing a slot, which is probably why so many games incorporate lucky symbols into their design. The five reels and 50 adjustable paylines of Golden Charms include five themed symbols as well as five traditional card symbols, and many of those golden themed symbols are considered lucky (such as the waving cat.) Your luck can also be boosted if you find the fish of the Scatter, which can help trigger free spins, or the Wild dragon that comes with its own multipliers. Plus the Gamble feature gives you the chance to double your winnings. Why not give the free demo a shot and see for yourself?
Theme, Graphics & Soundtrack
This is an Asian-themed game, so a lot of the details of the graphics are unsurprising, with the colour scheme being rooted in lucky red and gold. Having card symbols appear inside Chinese lanterns is a nice touch, especially alongside other appropriate themed symbols such as the traditional lucky symbol of a waving cat (gold, like so many of the lucky charms in this slot). There’s quite a lot going on in the background, including more flickering lanterns and fiery dragons. It’s not new, but it’s nicely designed for its specific purpose.
Golden Charms makes good use of its auspicious Chinese symbols, but for a wider range of lucky images, you could try the Super Lucky Charms slot to boost your game with horseshoes and rabbit’s feet.
Golden Charms RTP & Volatility
This is where you have to be careful. Golden Charm’s RTP can change from casino to casino. At its best, it can be a very welcome 96.99%, but it’s not guaranteed. Always check first, and remember, even if the RTP is high, there’s always room for variation when you actually play. There’s no official information on volatility.
How to Play Golden Charms
Watch the loading screen with its tumbling gold coins overseen by a determined looking tiger with gleaming claws. Once the reels are loaded, here’s what you need to do:
1. There’s an extra small Chinese lantern at the bottom of the screen, below and slightly to the left of the reels. On it is an “i” and as you might expect, it will open up information including the paytable and game features.
2. Under the reels there is also a row of larger buttons. If you want to adjust your number of paylines, click the one that says “Lines” until it reaches the appropriate level.
3. There are two ways you can adjust your bet - either click the Bet button to go through the available amounts one by one, or click Max Bet just next to it to go straight to the top.
4. Right in the bottom corner of the screen are a gear and a speaker symbol. Both can adjust your volume, but the gear also opens the option for Fast Play.
5. Now you have a choice to make. Do you want to go straight to Spin, or do you want to set up autoplay? The autoplay button is next to the Lines button and allows you to set number of spins, single win limit, credit increase, credit decrease, bonus triggering, free spin triggering or jackpot win as a stopping point.
6. With that all sorted, all that’s left to do is set your budget and play. You can’t miss the Spin button - it's another Chinese lantern, but extra large and set by itself to the right of the reels.
Bet & Win Sizes
The bet adjustor starts at 1.00 and can increase to 500.00, which is a pretty decent range. You could win up to 2,000x your bet per line if you’re very lucky, with maximum payouts for each symbol going as follows:
10, J - x5
Q, K - x10
A, Golden Panda - x25
Bamboo - x50
Coin - x75
Tiger - x300
Waving Cat - x500
Golden Charms Multipliers, Jackpots & Free Spins
When the Wild appears on the second reel, it acts as a x2 win multiplier. On the third reel, the Wild win multiplier increases to x3 and a Wild on the fourth reel will mean the multiplier is x4. If you have Wilds on more than one reels, the highest multiplier will apply.
This comes at three levels (Mini, Major and Mega) and is triggered randomly. It will lead to Scatters appearing on every reel, but no free spins.
Free spins can be triggered by three or more Scatter symbols. Three will net you three free spins, but this can increase to nine free spins for four Scatters and a magnificent 27 free spins if you hit the Scatter five times. It’s an excellent example of a free spins bonus.
After a winning spin you have an optional game where you can double your money or lose your winnings. All you need to do is pick whether a card will be red or black. You can repeat this up to five times per win.
If you’re familiar with Casino Web Scripts demo slots then you probably have a good idea of the sort of format and features you’re going to find in Golden Charms. It’s not a radical slot but it does have a certain attention to detail in the graphics and depth to the features that make it a solid offering well worth your time.
Disclaimer: Golden Charms trademark / license is owned by Casino Web Scripts. This site is not endorsed by Casino Web Scripts.
* This button takes you to an external third-party partner real money casino website. Although we try and match games with Casinos that have them, we advise that you double-check the slot content on the casino website before making a deposit or signing up.
|Slot Name:||Golden Charms|
|Software:||Casino Web Scripts|
|Min Bet (all lines covered):||£1.00 (GBP)|
|Max Bet:||£25000 (GBP)|
|Features:||Progressive, Wild Symbol, Scatter Symbol, Free Spins, Expanding Wilds, Gamble, 5 Reels|
|Available in GB?||Game is not available in GB.|
What is the RTP of Golden Charms?
If you’re lucky enough to find it with its maximum RTP, it’s 96.99%, but some casinos may have it set lower, so you’ll need to double check.
Does Golden Charms have a free spins bonus round?
Three, four or five Scatters means three, nine or 27 free spins.
Does Golden Charms have multipliers?
When the Wild appears it can be a multiplier of x2, x3 or x4 depending on whether it’s on the second, third or fourth reel.
Games by Same Maker
|Slot Name||RTP||Volatility||Top Win||Themes|
|Ancient Wonders 3D||97.07%||5000|
|Circus of Fortune||96.95%||500||
|Conquerors of t...||96.99%||2000|
|Deep Blue Treas...||750|
|Pyramid Riches II||96.95%||500|
|The Legend of C...||96.87%||360|
|Treasure of the...||93.12%||6000||
There are no reviews for this game
Be the first to write a review