- Simple to understand core gameplay
- Top win of 200x the line bet
- 9 always on paylines
- Features do not trigger often
- Dated graphics and on screen text
Nine Lucks is an online slot produced by the fantastic people at KA Gaming.
Long term average RTP and volatility data was not available at the time of writing. As the name suggests, Nine Lucks is playd on a 3x3 grid with 9 active paylines. Win up to 22x your stake with a symbol win.
Based around Chinese superstition, Nine Lucks is a 3 reel, 3 row online slot, produced by the team at Taiwanese gaming developer KA Gaming. As the name would suggest to you, Nine Lucks comes with 9 always on paylines, no mean feat on a game with a 3x3 grid!
Match lucky totems including a dragon, tortoise, frog, coin, lantern and four different coloured marbles to win on the reels.
Theme, Graphics and Soundtrack
The graphics are colourful and symbols are well designed, even if the graphics execution is a little dated. There really is no excuse for a game released in 2019 to have win amounts flashed up in Arial Bold, it's almost as if the default font wasn't changed.
Similarly, the marble symbols are in four distinct colours, but are identical apart from the colour. Players with issues in differentiating between different colours may well struggle to see what they have landed on the reels, especially if the red and green marbles appear.
Musically speaking, there is a small looping riff which plays as reels are spinning. This is inoffensive enough, but will begin to grate in time.
Nine Lucks RTP and Variance
The long term average RTP of Nine Lucks was not published at the time of writing, but the rate for most average titles comes it at around 96.0%. Volatility information was similarly unavailable. Looking at the paytable, the variance for this title looks to be somewhere between medium and low, so you should expect a relatively plentiful supply of low level wins.
How to Play Nine Lucks
Before you start the game, take a moment to familiarise yourself with the game set-up, controls and functions with our simple guide:
- When you play a new game for the first time, it's always a good idea to take a look at the paytable. This provides you with information about how much you win when the right symbols fall on the reels, how you access bonus features and some other key game rules. As in most KA games, this is found by clicking the 'i' icon in the bottom right of the reels.
- You can change your bet level by clicking the 'new bet' icon to the left of centre at the bottom of the screen. All bets here are the total bet, you can divide by 9 to get your line bet, which is the amount that all wins are calculated from.
- Spin the reels by clicking the spin button in the centre of the options console beneath the reels.
- If you want to spin automatically, click and hold the spin button to open the auto spin menu. This allows you to spin up to 200 times, or select the infinite auto spins option.
- Please play Nine Lucks responsibly by making sure you spend within reasonable and affordable limits. With the option to spend up to 1800.00 on a spin and infinite autospins available, it can be very easy to overspend. When the fun stops, stop.
Bet Sizes & Paytable Wins
Bets in Nine Lucks run between 0.45 per spin and a huge 1800.00 per spin. Please use the higher end bets with caution as these can work their way through even the largest budget rather quickly.
Match 3 dragon symbols on a payline to return 200x the line bet
Match 3 frog symbols on a payline to return 150x the line bet
Match 3 tortoise symbols on a payline to return 100x the line bet
Match 3 lantern symbols on a payline to win 50x the line bet
Match 3 coin symbols on a payline to win 40x the line bet
Matching 3 identical marbles on a payline returns between 30x and 8x the line bet
Nine Lucks Bonus Features
If you manage to land 9 different symbols on the reels, all symbols will be replaced by the Golden Dragon symbol, awarding a prize of 200x the line bet.
Landing 9 matching marbles on the reels, all symbols consolidate into a single bulk symbol, and all 9 payline wins will be subject to a multiplier of between 2x and 4x.
Winning marble symbols on 2 consecutive reels will result in the stacked symbols being replaced with a giant symbol on the reels.
Nine Lucks Review: Our Verdict
Nine Lucks is a simple enough title to play as far as the core game is concerned. Issues however come when attempting to understand how the bonus features work. These have a somewhat long winded explanation, whilst they also do not come around very often. It is always wise to be wary of using infinite auto spins, especially if you are heading towards the top end of the bet range in this title.
Disclaimer: Nine Lucks trademark / license is owned by KA Gaming. This site is not endorsed by KA Gaming.
* This button takes you to an external third-party partner real money casino website. Although we try and match games with Casinos that have them, we advise that you double-check the slot content on the casino website before making a deposit or signing up.
Am I able to try out Nine Lucks for free?
Yes, thanks to the KA Gaming demo slots functionality, players can spin the reels of Nine Lucks without having to pay to play. Of course, in demo mode, any winnings are only returned in fun currency, but free play allows you to see how the game plays, experience features and get a handle on how often the title pays out.
Which other titles from KA Gaming are recommended?
If you're a fan of the design and gameplay of Nine Lucks, why not check out the wonderful KA's Diamond Power slot. Diamond slots is played on a 6x4 grid, which comes complete with an astonishing 4,096 different ways to win. This simple to play slot also has cascading symbols, multipliers, a wild feature and a free spins bonus.
Games by Same Maker
|Slot Name||RTP||Volatility||Top Win||Themes|
|66 Route||95.91%||Medium volatility||8100|
|7 Heroines||96.00%||Medium volatility||600|
|Africa Run||95.99%||Medium volatility||1000|
|Age of Vikings||95.98%||Medium volatility||6000|
|Ares God of War||96.02%||Medium volatility||1200|
|Bakery Sweetness||95.77%||Medium volatility||5000|
|Cai Yuan Guang ...||95.90%||6400|
|California Gold...||96.06%||Medium volatility||3600|
|Fortune Lions (...||100|
|Last Fantasy||96.00%||Medium volatility||6000|
|Legend of Dragons||96.05%||Medium volatility||20000|
|Princess Wencheng||95.99%||Medium volatility||200|
|Sleepwalking Sheep||96%||Low volatility||1500|
|The Lotus Lamp||96.01%||Medium volatility||500|
|Three Heroes||Low volatility||10|
There are no reviews for this game
Be the first to write a review