- Classic fruit machine theme
- Interactive bonus game
- Good graphics
- Slightly below average RTP
- Soundtrack can get repetitive
Big Bonus is an online video slot from developers, Inspired Gaming. It uses a 6x4 format and has an RTP of 95.61%.
Big Bonus is a 6x4 video slot, and is British based developers Inspired Gaming's take on a classic fruit machine. Inspired is a major player in both the online and casino gaming markets, supplying products to thousands of casinos worldwide, so there's a good chance you might have played one of their games already. Why not try this Inspired Gaming free play slot today to get a feel for their style of gaming? Or if you're looking for a classic slot, look no further than this Bonus Bears slot.
Inspired Gaming has a strong reputation in the gaming market, with products that are usually well engineered and designed, so we had strong hopes for this Big Bonus slot, which includes a number of special features we'll examine later on.
Graphics and Soundtrack
Big Bonus is themed around the classic fruit machine, and all the usual symbols you'd expect to be found are featured here. The reels and symbols are nicely designed, and smooth animations accompany each win. Doing a reboot on a classic fruit machine was never going to reinvent the wheel exactly, but Inspired has done a good job making Big Bonus a nice visual experience all the same. The in-game menus and controls are nice and easy to understand and it's really easy to get started. The game doesn't feature a soundtrack as such, but frequent sound effects accompany each play and wins. The sound effect chosen for each spin of the reels can become a little much during extended play, however, but there is an option to disable this.
Return to Player in Big Bonus
Big Bonus has an RTP of 95.61%, which is slightly under the slot market's general 96-97% average RTP. This can be a big factor for many players when deciding on what game to take on next, though it's important to emphasise that Big Bonus shouldn't be written off because of this. Big Bonus has a number of special features that could still prove attractive to many types of gamer. The minimum and maximum stakes are both at the lower end of the market too, suggesting this is a game aimed at more relaxed players looking for a good time. Not everyone can be a high pressure, big spender, after all!
How to play
Big Bonus is fairly intuitive to play, but here's a few quick tips to help get you started:
1) Once the game loads, click the 'cog' button on the right of the screen. This will open the pause menu. From here, you can control the game's settings as well as view your previous betting history.
2) Click the 'game info' button. This will display the game's paytable along with the basic rules. Swipe left and right to view information on the different game modes. It's always a good idea to take a moment to understand this information before playing for a more rewarding gaming experience.
3) Click the back arrow button at the top right of the screen to return to the main game screen. The button on the left of the screen with a coins symbol can be used to adjust your wager between a minimum of 0.20 and a maximum of 20.00.
4) The menu along the bottom of the screen displays your current balance and stake level, along with any winnings from your previous spin.
5) Hold down on the spin icon on the right of the screen to display the autoplay menu. This function allows comfortable gamers to play up to 100 games consecutively with a single click, whilst controlling their loss limit. This should only be used by experienced players.
6) Once you've determined an appropriate budget for your gaming session, you're ready to click the spin button and start playing! Please always remember to play responsibly.
Bet sizes and pay table wins
Wager amounts and payouts will be governed by local currency and gaming laws in your area, so be sure to double check before playing. Although these amounts may vary by region, Big Bonus is generally aimed at the more relaxed end of the gaming market with a low minimum and maximum stake of 0.20/20.00, respectively. Although this might be off putting to some players, there are still plenty of opportunities for regular wins in Big Bonus, as the name suggests. The paytable for successfully matching 6 symbols in Big Bonus is as follows:
6x Crown - 4.00
6x Red Number 7 - 3.00
6x Blue/White Number 7 - 2.00
6x Watermelon/Grapes - 1.60
6x Cherries/Lemons/Oranges/Blueberries - 1.00
Although these payouts might seem particularly low, Big Bonus does have a few enticing special features that are sure to score it a few fans.
Big Bonus Win Value
This is probably Big Bonus' standout feature. When a player successfully scores 3 or more scatter symbols on the reels, the Big Bonus feature will be triggered, allowing the player to choose a 'big bonus win value' of up to 100x their initial stake. The player then enters an unlimited free spins game which features sticky wild symbols. Each wild landed successfully will be fixed in place until the end of the bonus game, giving the player further chances to win in subsequent spins. The aim is to continue spinning until you have exceeded your chosen big bonus value in a single spin. This feature can produce satisfyingly consistent payouts if players are lucky and choose correctly.
Overall we found Big Bonus to be an interesting take on the classic fruit machine style game we've all enjoyed at some point. The low minimum stake and controllable bonus features make for immersive and light game play, which is sure to appeal to relaxed and novice gamers. So if you're looking for a classic, iconic-ally themed slot, or even just a new bit of fun, you could do worse than to to try Big Bonus today.
Disclaimer: Big Bonus trademark / license is owned by Inspired. This site is not endorsed by Inspired.
* Although we try and match games with Casinos that have them, we advise that you double-check the slot content on the casino before making a deposit.
|Slot Name:||Big Bonus|
|Min Bet (all lines covered):||£0.10 (GBP)|
|Max Bet:||£20 (GBP)|
|Features:||Wild Symbol , 5 Reels|
|Available in GB?||Yes. Inspired have a UKGC license and are allowed to offer their games at UK licensed casinos.|
What's the games RTP?
Big Bonus has a 95.61% RTP rate.
How volatile is Big Bonus?
Big Bonus is considered a low volatility slot.
What's the maximum payout possible?
12,500x your stake.
Games by Same Maker
There are no reviews for this game
Be the first to write a review