- Fun strategy slot game
- Sleek and engaging gameplay
- Exciting soundtrack, particularly in the bonus round
- Limited bonus features
- Patience is needed while waiting for wins
- Manual play is slow and not as exciting
Black Lotus (Air Dice) review: introduction
A video slots game with an element of strategy rather than simply luck, the aim when you play the Black Lotus no deposit slots game is to place the dice blocks in one of four boxes and make rows of three.
The strategy aspect of this slot game is both a positive and a negative. Using autoplay is fast-moving and exciting but removes the choice of where to drop the dice blocks; turning off autoplay significantly slows down the speed of the game but gives you control over which boxes you drop the blocks into.
Graphics and soundtrack
The music is subtle and the graphics are sleek, with discreet sound effects as the dice drop. This all changes once you activate the Black Lotus bonus wheel, when the music becomes dramatic and exciting as you spin the wheel for extra points.
Black Lotus (Air Dice) RTP and variance
The RTP is 96 per cent and the volatility is low to medium.
How to play the Black Lotus (Air Dice) slot
Here are a few steps to get you started:
- Once the game loads, take a look at the points per payline in the top right-hand corner, the multipliers, and the points/prize table.
- In the bottom left-hand corner of the screen is the menu button with settings and autoplay mode. It also has detailed game rules, points and prize information under the info button.
- Select your bet using the stake button at the bottom of the main screen.
- To the right of the stake button is the start button. If autoplay is on, this button will say ‘start autoplay’.
- If autoplay is off, a column of three dice will drop down into the rectangular box at the top of the screen, next to the Black Lotus logo. Click one of the four square boxes at the bottom of the screen to drop the dice block into it. Try to get a horizontal or diagonal row of three of the same dice. If you are stuck, the game will suggest a box for you.
- If autoplay is on, the game will decide which box to drop the dice blocks into for you. It is unclear whether the box selections are random or are indeed the best move for maximum wins; however, this is certainly the faster moving and more exciting play mode.
- Please enjoy the game responsibly. Never bet more than you can afford to lose and use the timeout and self-exclusion functions if necessary. No deposit slots avoid the risk of losing your own money.
Min & max bets + top wins
You can stake between 0.25 and 25 and win points for every row of three identical dice, either horizontal or diagonal. The rarer the dice, the more points you win. You also win multipliers if you achieve rows in three or four different boxes at once, and bonus points for a box with nine of the same dice.
The more dots on the dice, the more points you score, with a maximum of 120 points. A row of the Lotus Dice will trigger the bonus round.
Below is the list of prizes based on the number of points:
- 100 points = 2x stake
- 150 points = 3x stake
- 200 points = 4x stake
- 250 points = 5x stake
- 300 points = 6x stake
- 400 points = 8x stake
- 500 points = 20x stake
- 700 points = 60x stake
- 1,000 points = 100x stake
Black Lotus bonus features
Match three dice with the Lotus symbol in a row to activate the bonus wheel. Each ‘petal’ on the Lotus has either points, mystery games or the Lotus jackpot. After the first spin, you can choose whether to accept the prize and go back to the main game or to spin again. After you have used all five spins, the last result is automatically accepted.
If the wheel lands on mystery games, all prizes for the next 3, 5 or 15 spins are worth 100x your stake.
Landing here will win you the progressive Lotus jackpot.
Black Lotus (Air Dice) review: our verdict
Black Lotus (Air Dice) online slot is engaging and fun to play; however, as it is more logic-and puzzle-based, it is tempting to take full control and not use the autoplay feature. This significantly slows down the gameplay and reduces the excitement.
If you enjoy playing this Black Lotus Air Dice online slot game, you may want to try similarly themed no deposit slots. An example is the 9 Masks of Fire slot.
If you want to play video slots on another casino site, why not explore the online casino bonus information here at Slots Temple?
Disclaimer: Black Lotus (Air Dice) trademark / license is owned by Air Dice. This site is not endorsed by Air Dice.
|Slot Name:||Black Lotus (Air Dice)|
|Min Bet (all lines covered):||£0.25 (GBP)|
|Max Bet:||£50 (GBP)|
|Features:||Wild Symbol, Scatter Symbol, Multiplier, Free Spins, High volatility, 5 Reels, Cascading|
|Available in UK?||No. :maker does not have a UKGC license and cannot offer their games at UK licensed casinos.|
What is the biggest win available on the Black Lotus slot game?
1,000 points in a round wins 100x your stake. Make rows in three or four boxes at once for a multiplier of 1.5x or 2x. 200 bonus points are awarded if you get a full house of nine of the same dice in one box. There is also the progressive jackpot, which can be won on the bonus wheel.
What bonus rounds does Black Lotus have?
Black Lotus has only one bonus round, which is a little disappointing. The bonus wheel, which is triggered by matching a row of dice with the Lotus symbol, gives you up to five spins to earn extra points, mystery games, and the Black Lotus jackpot. Choose carefully, as you can’t go back once you have rejected a prize.
How do you activate the multipliers?
You can activate the multipliers by matching rows across three or four boxes at once. The multipliers are 1.5x for rows in three boxes and 2x for four boxes. If you get a full house of nine symbols, you will be awarded a bonus of 200 points.
Games by Same Maker
|Slot Name||RTP||Volatility||Top Win||Themes|
|Fruit Drop||96.00%||Medium volatility||300|
|Goddess of Justice||95.30%||5000|
|Golden Grove Nu...||96.20%||Medium volatility||2500|
|Ruler's Crown||94.71%||High volatility||1888|
There are no reviews for this game
Be the first to write a review