- Simple, easy-to-understand gameplay
- Adjustable paylines
- No free spins
- No advanced settings for autoplay
Break the Bank is an online slot developed by Saucify. It is a three-reel fruit machine with five paylines. The Wild symbol comes with multipliers as the main bonus feature. The biggest win available is 2400 coins.
Simplicity is the name of the game here, but Break the Bank isn’t just a classic fruit machine. Yes, it’s a 3-reel slot with a distinct lack of free spins and yes, there are only a maximum of five paylines available, but classic bar and 7 symbols aren’t joined by fruit, but by the door of a bank vault. That door is part of a well-realised bank robbery theme that sets Break the Bank apart. In addition, the bank vault is a Wild that has the power to bring multipliers to your winning spins. If you want to experience the excitement of a heist in a completely legal way, playing the free demo of a slot like Break the Bank may be just the thing.
Theme, Graphics & Soundtrack
This slot fully embraces its bank robbery theme despite the apparent simplicity of its format and basic cartoon graphics. The whole slot takes place in bank vault, with even the sound effects including chattering customers and clinking coins - it could be the casino of other Saucify demo slots, but it works equally well as a bank. You can see the fancy wallpaper of an inner corridor (maybe where the offices can be found), but the reels themselves are set against the metallic vault walls. You can even see the thief in his stripy outfit sprinting away with his bag of loot. The vault door is the most valuable symbol. The imagery could be drawn more stylishly, but it does leave an impression.
Break the Bank RTP & Volatility
Unusually, this slot comes without an official RTP, so it’s difficult to set reasonable expectations for your potential return. There’s also no official volatility figure, but the size and frequency of wins seems fairly balanced, suggesting volatility is towards the medium level.
How to Play Break the Bank
All you need to do is sneak into the bank, figure out how to open the vault door and escape again with your loot.
1. You don’t even need to open a separate page to view the paytable. It’s right there on screen just to the right of the reels. Instructions for the Wild multiplier are under the reels, and there are no other extra features to worry about.
2. Further down the screen, you’ll find all the controls you need, all designed for maximum simplicity. On the left is a computer-style display to show your current balance; as you move right, you’ll see various buttons.
3. First there’s a coin with your bet displayed on it. Click to change the level. It will also change colour each time you click, which is a nice detail.
4. Next there’s a button to adjust the number of paylines. There are only five maximum, so you’re probably not going to want to lower them even more, but this is one way to reduce your bet for each spin. Just remember that fewer paylines mean fewer chances to win.
5. The third button is for coins.
6. The fourth button is the Auto Spin button. In keeping with the simplicity of the rest of the slot, this just allows you to set a number of spins. There’s no option to stop it at a loss or single win limit, or a balance increase or decrease. You can choose ten, 25, 50 or 100 spins, or choose any other number using the plus and minus signs.
7. There is Bet Max button if you want to skip scrolling through the levels and go straight to the top.
8. Last but by no means least is Spin. Click it once and watch the reels turn. Just remember to stick to your budget as you play.
Bet & Win Sizes
Adjusting your bet is as simple as everything else in the game, with your coins going from 0.01 to 1, making it friendly to the cautious player. A quick glance at the paytable will show the following potential rewards:
Any Bar - 5
Single Bar - 10
Double Bar - 40
Triple Bar - 80
7’s - 160
The vault door of the Wild pays differently on different lines:
Payline one - 1000
Payline two - 1200
Payline three - 1400
Payline four - 1600
Payline five - 2400
Break the Bank Multipliers
There’s only one extra feature in Break the Bank, but it’s a nice one. If you have one Wild in your winning combination, the payout will see a 2x multiplier. That increases to 4x if you’re lucky enough to hit a winning combination with two Wilds.
They don’t get much simpler than this, but sometimes that’s not a bad thing. You don’t have to worry about elaborate gameplay and features and can concentrate on the pure basics. This isn’t exactly a fruit machine, but the bars and 7s that form the bulk of the symbols recall those classic slots. Where Break the Bank stands out is in its prominent theme and the visual interest that adds to the game. The multipliers that accompany the Wild are also a nice little touch to add something extra. If you do want a more complex and futuristic robbery-themed slot, you could try The Vault free slot from Microgaming.
Disclaimer: Break the Bank trademark / license is owned by Saucify. This site is not endorsed by Saucify.
|Slot Name:||Break the Bank|
|Min Bet (all lines covered):||£0.01 (GBP)|
|Max Bet:||£1 (GBP)|
|Features:||Wild Symbol, Sub Symbols In Feature, 3 Reels|
|Available in GB?||Game is not available in GB.|
How many paylines are in Break the Bank?
It can have up to five, but it’s adjustable. You could play with just one payline, which lowers how much you have to spend but also how much you can win.
Does Break the Bank have multipliers?
If you complete a line with a Wild, your win will see a 2x increase. If you complete it with two Wilds, the increase is 4x.
What other bonus features are available in Break the Bank?
There are no free spins or progressive jackpots here, just the multipliers. It’s a game that focuses more on simplicity.
Is Break the Bank a traditional fruit machine?
There are no fruit symbols, but there are some Bars and 7s, and it has a traditional three-reel structure. Break the Bank combines some features of a classic fruit machine with a new cops and robbers theme.
Games by Same Maker
|Slot Name||RTP||Volatility||Top Win||Themes|
|Age of Spartans...||112500|
|Beat Bots||96.000%||Medium volatility||200000|
|Bucksy Malone||91.80%||Medium volatility||600000|
|Captain Shockwave||Medium volatility||
|City of Gold||6000|
|Gems n Jewels||375000|
|Horn of Plenty||96.00%||250000|
|Legends of Greece||30000|
|Legends of Olympia||5000|
|Tails of New York||Medium volatility||
|Worlds at War||187500|
There are no reviews for this game
Be the first to write a review