- Infinity reels adds extra reels after a win
- Free spins can increase and retrigger
- Increasing multiplier on base game
- Infinity reel layout can be difficult to view
- No win or loss limits on autoplay feature
PG Soft's Buffalo Win is a slot designed for mobile devices, with a base game that is full of stacked symbols, multipliers and expanding reels. It features the Infinity Reels mechanic, which works by starting each round with a 3-reel layout. Landing 3 of a kind of any regular symbol in any combination across the 3 reels will trigger a win, and another reel is added to your layout. This triggers a respin with a 2x multiplier. If the respin improves the win with a fourth symbol or it lands a free spins symbol, a fifth reel is added for a second respin and the multiplier will increase to 3x, and so on. If 3 or more scatters appear during the round, you'll trigger a free spins bonus.
Stacked symbols also appear at random on the reels and will split to increase the number of ways to win, similar to the Megaways mechanic. The buffalo is the wild in this game. It can also appear stacked and will substitute any symbol except for the free spins scatter.
Theme, Graphics & Soundtrack
The buffalo is the central animal in the game, but you'll also find a lioness, wolf, horse and eagle. The soundtrack is mesmerising and atmospheric, peppered with sounds of each of the animals echoing in the background. A thunderstorm is triggered along with the free spins bonus, and we're treated to spectacular lightning flashes and rain as the free spins play out.
Buffalo Win RTP and Variance
The RTP for Buffalo Win is 96.74%, and it has a medium variance.
How to Play Buffalo Win
- Once the game loads, you'll be presented with a splash screen that gives you an overview of the main features. Touch the 'get started' button to continue.
- Before you start, touch the menu button at the lower right of the screen. Here you'll find access to sound settings, game info and rules, the play history and paytable.
- To change your bet, tap the bet amount in the bottom centre of the screen for the bet options. Scroll either the bet size, bet level or bet amount to adjust your total bet and touch the confirm button. Alternatively, touch the + or - buttons to either side of the spin button to increase or decrease your bet amount.
- For a faster game, touch the turbo icon. This will shorten the spin animation time.
- If you want to use the autoplay feature, touch the autoplay button and select the number of automatic spins. There are no loss or win limits, so keep an eye on your balance when using autoplay and be ready to stop before you need to.
- You're ready to start. Please gamble responsibly.
Bet Sizes & Paytable Wins
Bet amounts per spin range between 0.20 and 200 coins per spin. Paytable wins are triggered by 3 or more symbols. The lioness has the highest value at 5x your bet per symbol, so it will pay a minimum of 15x for 3 of a kind on an initial win. Greater wins will depend on the number of lionesses that appear on the extra reels and the multiplier level.
Buffalo Win Free Spins feature
The free spins bonus round is triggered by 3 scatters during a spin sequence and earns you 10 free spins. Any further scatters will add 2 more free spins. Free spins can be retriggered during the bonus game. Any expanded symbols will convert into stacked wilds during the free spins, and the multiplier will continue to increase without resetting throughout the feature.
Buffalo Win Review
Buffalo Win is one of a growing number of PG Soft free slots available here at Slots Temple. In our test run, we weren't able to trigger the free spins feature, but there was plenty of action during the base game thanks to the combination of the stacked symbols, the Infinity Reels feature and the multiplier. The medium variance means that you're experiencing additional reels and increased multipliers on a fairly frequent basis. While the multipliers reset themselves after each round during the base game, they hold between the free spins rounds, which can build potential for bigger wins.
Infinity Reels is a new mechanic introduced by ReelPlay in 2020. It hasn't been the instant success that the Megaways mechanic had been, but it may still start to grow in popularity. If you prefer an animal themed slot with the Megaways mechanic, Blueprint Gaming's Megaways Buffalo Rising slot is a good alternative.
Disclaimer: Buffalo Win trademark / license is owned by PG Soft. This site is not endorsed by PG Soft.
|Min Bet (all lines covered):
|Wild Symbol, Scatter Symbol, Multiplier, Free Spins, Medium volatility, 3 Reels, Stacked Symbols
|Available in UK?
|Yes. PG Soft have a UKGC license and are allowed to offer their games at UK licensed casinos.
How do the stacked symbols work?
Paying symbols will randomly appear expanded over 2, 3 or 4 positions on any reel. If these expanded symbols form part of a winning combination, they'll turn into a random number of smaller symbols as follows: 1x2 expanded symbol splits into 3 or 4 smaller symbols 1x3 expanded symbol splits into 4, 5 or 6 smaller symbols 1x4 expanded symbol splits into 5, 6, 7 or 8 smaller symbols.
Can free spins be retriggered?
Yes. Another 10 free spins can be retriggered with 3 scatters during the free spins round. Additional scatters will trigger an extra 2 free spins each.
Which is the best way to play Buffalo Win?
The layout for Buffalo Win is primarily designed for mobile and touch screens, although it can be played easily on any type of device.
Games by Same Maker
|Bali Vacation I...
|Dim Sum Mania
|Double Fortune ...
|Dragon Tiger Luck
|Dreams of Macau
|Fortune Ox (PG ...
|Gem Saviour Sword
There are no reviews for this game
Be the first to write a review