Emperors Favour is a 5-reel, 30-payline slot with an unusual Asian theme. This exquisite game features wilds and 2x2 symbols in the base game and guaranteed 3x3 symbols in the free spins feature. This Pocket Games Soft slot has an RTP of 96.03% and medium volatility.
Outstanding visuals, a sleek interface optimised for mobile play and some great bonus features make Emperors Favour a very attractive slot to play.
This standard payline slot captivates players with the quality of its aesthetics and high replay value.
The base game mechanic is rock solid and easy to engage, but a few demo play spins will give you a good feel for the game if you intend to play for real-money prizes.
There are 10 regular symbols in the game, plus the clearly marked scatter symbol. The Emperor wild replaces all symbols except the scatter in this game. To enhance the potential of this slot further, there are also 2x2 and 3x3 giant symbols to look out for. 3x3 symbols are guaranteed in the free spins feature.
Theme, Graphics & Soundtrack
Emperors Favour tells the story of an ancient Chinese emperor and his three beautiful consorts. How will the Emperor handle the tension between his three jealous lovers? And who will win the Emperors Favour?
If you’re familiar with PG Soft free slots you’ll recognise the truly amazing graphics. The paytable symbols are all exquisitely well drawn, and the storyline plays out above the reels, adding extra visual interest.
Optimised for mobile, this game has been designed to play in portrait mode. It can seem a little hard to make out on a bigger screen, but on an HD+ or AMOLED screen, the graphics work superbly well.
The high-quality cinematic soundtrack blends east and west and will remind you of movies like House of Flying Daggers in its scope.
RTP & Volatility
This is a medium-volatility slot with RTP above the average of 96.03%. This slot should suit players who prefer a steady experience, although the 10,000x top prize is predictably difficult to win.
How to Play Emperors Favour
1. As soon as the game loads, access the menu by clicking on the three-line symbol at the bottom right of the screen. Then, click on the paytable symbol to review game payouts and the layout of the paylines. All wins are shown in credits.
2. From the menu, you can also turn sounds on and off and view your game history.
3. If you'd like to raise the pace of your game, turn on the turbo spins option on the main screen by clicking the lightning bolt symbol.
4. To review the detailed game rules, click on the menu symbol and then click on the rules symbol.
5. To adjust your total wager, click the casino chip button underneath the spin button. Select bet size and bet level over 30 fixed paylines to get a total bet amount.
6. Emperors Favour has an autoplay function on the main screen next to the spin button. Click to choose between 10 and 100 auto spins with win and loss limits.
7. Now, set your game budget for the session then hit the green and gold spin button at the bottom centre of the screen and enjoy your games responsibly!
Min & Max Bets + Top Wins
To set your min and max bets in Emperors Favour, you control the stake size by selecting:
- Bet size between 0.01 and 0.10
- Bet level between 1 and 10
- All 30 fixed paylines
This gives players a range of values between a min bet of 0.30 and max bet of 30.00 credits.
Paytable wins are given in credits, with the highest payouts for five of a kind:
- All Chinese characters pay 30 credits
- Sewing baskets pay 60 credits
- Chinese zither pays 80 credits
- Cherry blossom consort pays 100 credits
- Jade consort pays 200 credits
- Scarlet consort pays 300 credits
- Emperor wild pays 500 credits
The top available win in Emperors Favour is 10,000x, but landing the right combination of symbols is a difficult feat.
Free spins feature: 3, 4 or 5 scatter symbols appearing anywhere on the reels will trigger 10, 15 or 20 free spins. During free spins, giant 3x3 symbols appear on reels 2, 3 and 4.
Scatter symbols do not appear during the free spins feature, so there are no retriggers available.
Overall Review: Our Verdict
PGS has a reputation for creating gorgeous games, and Emperors Favour doesn’t disappoint.
The graphics are superb and the gameplay simple yet compelling. The theme is an unusual take on the popular Asian genre and brilliantly done.
Our only criticism would be that the free spins are hard to come by, but that can be said of most medium and high-volatility slots.
Otherwise, this slot is simple to pick up and play yet highly compelling thanks to the exquisite atmosphere.
If you enjoy this theme, the Dragon Emperor online slot offers players a top prize of up to 1,000x their stake.
Disclaimer: Emperors Favour trademark / license is owned by PG Soft. This site is not endorsed by PG Soft.
* This button takes you to an external third-party partner real money casino website. Although we try and match games with Casinos that have them, we advise that you double-check the slot content on the casino website before making a deposit or signing up.
|Slot Name:||Emperors Favour|
|Min Bet (all lines covered):||£0.30 (GBP)|
|Max Bet:||£30 (GBP)|
|Features:||Wild Symbol, Scatter Symbol, Free Spins, Expanding Wilds, Sub Symbols In Feature, 5 Reels, Medium volatility|
|Available in GB?||Yes. PG Soft have a UKGC license and are allowed to offer their games at UK licensed casinos.|
What is the RTP of Emperors Favour?
Emperors Favour offers players an above-average long-term RTP of 96.03%
How volatile is Emperors Favour?
This Pocket Games Soft slot has medium volatility to suit most players.
What is the biggest win available on Emperors Favour?
The biggest win available in Emperors Favour is 10,000 credits.
Does Emperors Favour have a free spins bonus round?
To trigger the free spins bonus in this slot, you’ll need to land three, four or five scatter symbols. You’ll be rewarded with 10, 15 or 20 free spins that play out with guaranteed giant 3x3 symbols on reels 2, 3 and 4. The scatter does not appear in the free spins feature, and the free games can’t be retriggered.
Does Emperors Favour have special symbols?
There are 2x2 and 3x3 giant symbols, including giant wilds, in this game. The 3x3 symbols are guaranteed in the free spins feature for enhanced ways to win.
Can I play Emperors Favour for real money?
If you want to play Emperors Favour for real money, look out for the best slots bonuses before you sign up to play.
Can I play Emperors Favour in demo mode?
You can play in demo mode right here at Slots Temple.
Games by Same Maker
|Slot Name||RTP||Volatility||Top Win||Themes|
|Captains Bounty||96.15%||Medium volatility||4796|
|Dragon Hatch||96.83%||Medium volatility||15000|
|Dragon Tiger Luck||96.94%||Low volatility||200|
|Fortune Gods||95.04%||High volatility||192000|
|Fortune Mouse||96.96%||Medium volatility||1000|
|Ganesha Gold||96.08%||Medium volatility||4963|
|Hip Hop Panda||95.75%||Medium volatility||128700|
|Journey To The ...||96.39%||Medium volatility||1226|
|Jungle Delight||96.03%||Medium volatility||2669|
|Leprechaun Riches||97.35%||Medium volatility||9893|
|Mahjong Ways||96.92%||Medium volatility||25000|
|Mahjong Ways 2||96.95%||Medium volatility||100000|
|Muay Thai Champion||97.38%||Medium volatility||15000|
|Ninja vs Samurai||97.44%||Medium volatility||2610|
|Piggy Gold||95.86%||Medium volatility||25000|
|Prosperity Lion||95.77%||Medium volatility||81787|
|Spirited Wonders||96.70%||Medium volatility||7388|
|Symbols of Egypt||95.71%||Medium volatility||1080|
|The Great Icescape||96.33%||Medium volatility||7963|
|Tiki Go||96.48%||High volatility||5124||
|Tomb of Treasure||96.47%||Medium volatility||8137|
There are no reviews for this game
Be the first to write a review