- Reasonably high RTP of 96.11%.
- Wild Re-spin with Sticky Wilds.
- Win and loss limits in autoplay.
- Very simple, three-reel, single payline design.
- Nothing original about the theme.
Dragon Pearl is an online slot developed by Max Win Gaming. It is a three-reel slot with one payline. The RTP is 96.11% and it has medium volatility. This Asian-themed slot has bonus features including re-spins and Sticky Wilds.
Here at Slots Temple, we like to offer you plenty of excellent Max Win Gaming free play slots for you to try. Dragon Pearl is certainly high up on that list, with the classic 3x3 layout and single payline accompanied by an interesting little re-spin feature with Sticky Wilds, all depicted with some vivid, stylish graphics inspired by Chinese folklore.
Theme, Graphics & Soundtrack
There’s something quite dramatic about Dragon Pearl, despite how the three-reel layout is based on the most simple and classic of slot designs. It’s even shaped like a land-based slot machine (with others visible in the background, like you’re in a real casino). The drama comes from the red and gold colour scheme, pretty standard in an Asian-themed slot, along with gleaming spikes resembling a dragon’s spines. There might not be a lot to see on this slot, but what it does have creates a strong impression. It’s also given more depth from the soundtrack, which has a traditional Chinese music inspired melody rather than the dull beeps and whirrs you often hear in a traditional game.
If you’re wondering where all this imagery comes from, well, the story of the Dragon Pearl is a famous part of Chinese folklore. A poor boy was trying to collect grass to sell in a desperate attempt to earn enough for a bowl of rice to share with his mother. As the grass ran out, the boy travelled further and further until he found a patch that appeared to regrow every time it was reaped. The cause was eventually revealed to be a pearl, a magical object that that could make anything increase in size or quantity, just like you’d hope you could do with your slot rewards. When greedy enemies tried to steal the pearl, the boy swallowed it and turned into a mighty dragon who could protect his land.
Dragon Pearl RTP and Variance
With all the usual caveats about RTP being a theoretical figure based on averages, rather than a guarantee for your specific session, you’ll be glad to see Dragon Pearl has a 96.11% RTP, putting it at a reasonably high level among modern slots. Medium to high variance also means you should have a reasonably balanced game with perhaps a little extra risk and reward.
How to Play Dragon Pearl
If you want to try and take advantage of the Dragon Pearl’s powers, you’ll need to follow this guide:
- Look in the top left corner. You’ll see your current balance, which you can use to work out a budget with win and loss limits to keep your game fun and in control. It’ll also help you decide the most appropriate level to set your bet.
- Speaking of your bet, you’ll find that in the bottom left corner. Click the figure currently displayed to open a long list of options, from minimum to maximum with all that’s in between.
- Following our tradition of going to the corner, now look at the top right. There you’ll find toggles for both sound and full screen mode. There’s also a Menu button that can lead you to your game history if you want to review as you go.
- If you guessed that we now have to go to the bottom right corner, you’d be correct. There’s the important button here, the big Spin option to turn the reels once, but it’s also next to the toggle for Turbo if you want it quicker.
- As an alternative to Spin, you could go back to the bottom left, where you adjusted your bet, and try the Auto button next to it. Choose between ten and 100 automatic spins and, if you want, include stopping points at your loss limit, single win limit and if you trigger any bonus features.
- If you’re wondering where the paytable is among all these buttons, you don’t actually need to open it. All symbols and their values are displayed at the top of the main screen.
Bet & Win Sizes
If you open the bet adjustor it offers you a range of bet levels between a 0.10 minimum and 2000.00 maximum, which is pretty impressive.
The paytable displayed at the top of the screen shows the following values:
Coin - x1
Two Coins - x3
Three Coins - x5
Any combination of Diamonds - x5
Single Diamonds - x8
Double Diamonds - x18
Triple Diamonds - x28
8s - x88
Wild Re-spin - x888
Dragon Pearl Bonus Features
Now, wild symbols are pretty ubiquitous in slots. It’s rare you’ll find a game without them. That doesn’t mean they can’t vary a lot, from acting just as a substitute to triggering all kinds of extra features. In the case of Dragon Pearl, they’re inexorably tied to the re-spin bonus.
When you find the Wild symbol three times, it triggers a re-spin, which means an extra chance for a winning combination without having to risk anything extra. Even more excitingly, the re-spin remains in place as what’s generally called a Sticky Wild, locked in position until the round is over, where it will hopefully help you complete some more lines.
Dragon Pearl Review
Simple but stylish, Dragon Pearl is rich to look at and has lots of enjoyable features in its gameplay. There’s only so much you can do with three reels and one payline, but the re-spins with their Sticky Wilds do add an extra something special. If you want a bit more complexity, you could try the 15 Dragon Pearls slot.
Disclaimer: Dragon Pearl trademark / license is owned by Max Win Gaming. This site is not endorsed by Max Win Gaming.
|Slot Name:||Dragon Pearl|
|Software:||Max Win Gaming|
|Min Bet (all lines covered):||£0.10 (GBP)|
|Max Bet:||£2000 (GBP)|
|Features:||Wild Symbol, Respins, 3 Reels|
|Available in GB?||Game is not available in GB.|
What is the RTP of Dragon Pearl?
It has a reasonably high 96.11% average return.
Does Dragon Pearl have any bonus features?
There is a re-spin with Sticky Wilds triggered by the Wild Re-spin symbol.
Is there a Turbo mode in Dragon Pearl?
Yes, you can play it fast.
Can you include your loss and single win limits in Dragon Pearl’s autoplay mode?
You can, as well as setting it to stop after triggering a bonus.
Games by Same Maker
|Slot Name||RTP||Volatility||Top Win||Themes|
|Amazon Island M...||96.07%||High volatility||10918|
|Christmas Santa||96.22%||High volatility||30000|
|Fruit Strike||95.05%||High volatility||50000|
|Golden Gods||96.07%||High volatility||60000|
|Leprechauns Mag...||95.14%||High volatility||12500|
|Splendour Forest||95.04%||High volatility||5000|
|Yummy Wilds||95.49%||High volatility||9442|
There are no reviews for this game
Be the first to write a review