- Free spins with retriggers
- Fortune Blast feature
- Win and loss limits in autoplay
- High volatility may deter cautious players
- 95.98% RTP is a little below average
When AGS decided to take us to Ancient Greece they had to do something to make sure their newest slot would stand out from many similar designs. They succeeded with Goddess Treasures, which uses three rows of five reels and 50 paylines as the basis for a game laden with features, including free spins and no less than 9 themed symbols to ensure Athena comes to life.
Theme, Graphics & Soundtrack
Your first question when viewing Goddess Treasures is probably going to be 'who’s the goddess?' Then you see the olive wreath and temple columns and you’ll probably realise you’re in an ever popular Ancient Greek themed slot. If you know your mythology, the contrast on the reels between the owl and scrolls on one hand and the weapons and helmet on the other are easily recognisable as symbols of Athena, Greek goddess of wisdom and war.
Athena may be one of the most famous gods of Ancient Greece, right up there with Aphrodite, star of the famous Golden Goddess free slot. Athena was born when she burst from the skull of her father, Zeus, the king of the gods, and later beat god of the sea Poseidon in a contest to become the patron of Athens, the city that probably gave her her name. The Parthenon, one of Greece’s most iconic ancient temples, was dedicated to her. In Goddess Treasures she is drawn with simple but vivid graphics as she overlooks the game from the side.
Clean and simple seems to be the guiding principle of Goddess Treasures, from the distinctive but unobtrusive pattern in the background to the plain blue of the reels. The buttons and displays are large and clear, which does mean the reels themselves take up a smaller space than normal, but the lack of clutter makes it still easy to read. The eye is automatically drawn to the lively flames rising from the reels in the only major animation, while sound effects are basic except on the biggest winning spins.
Goddess Treasures RTP and Variance
You might have heard that an RTP below 96% is one to avoid, but the 95.98% RTP of Goddess Treasures is so close to that line that it probably won’t make much difference. It’s also high volatility, so wins may be large but they’ll be spaced further apart.
How to Play Goddess Treasures
Are you ready to show your devotion to Athena?
- At the bottom left corner of the screen is a menu button that can lead you to the help page, complete with paytable, rules, bonus instructions and everything you need to know. You can also find a mute button.
- The menu is also accessible at the very top of the screen, behind the very small button shaped like three lines. Mute is also available at the bottom right corner of the screen.
- It’s the bottom of the screen where you’ll find most of your clearly labelled controls. Next to menu are a row of numbers, each representing a possible bet amount. Alternately, go straight to max bet by hitting the button the other side of spin.
- There’s also a denomination adjustor for your bet and credit amounts opposite the bet adjustor, at the centre right of the screen, where all you need to do is click the plus and minus buttons.
- When you change your bet it will be displayed on the left of the screen, above the controls and next to the reels. This is where you can also see your most recent win, total credits and potential jackpot sizes.
- At the centre of the bottom row of controls is spin. Click to turn once or hit the autoplay button next to it to open controls for number of spins, single win limit, overall win limit and loss limit as stopping points.
Bet & Win Sizes
The bet adjustor goes from 50 to 500. Denom goes from 0.01 to 0.10.
Five matches of each symbol across a payline offer the highest payouts:
J, Q, K, A - 30
Olive wreath, Scroll - 40
Urn, Helmet - 100
Temple, Owl - 150
Athena - 250
Golden Athena - 400
Golden Owl Scatter - 500
Goddess Treasures Bonus Features & Free Spins
Find a winning combination of scatter symbols and you can choose between the Fortune Blast feature or the Free Spins Pick Bonus.
During the Fortune Blast feature you will be awarded three free spins, during which each position on the reels will spin independently. Scatter symbols will lock in place to award one extra free spin each. The round continues until all 15 spaces have locked scatters or you run out of free spins. The feature can retrigger up to ten times if you don’t manage to lock any scatters.
The Fortune Blast feature comes with four levels of final prize - Mini, Minor, Major or Grand.
Free Spins Pick Bonus
If you choose free spins instead, you’ll be awarded ten turns of the reel for nothing. There’s also the opportunity to retrigger.
Goddess Treasures Review
This AGS slot still looks simple despite the different bonus features with their exciting extra chances to win. It may be hard to hit the Grand jackpot, but just knowing it’s there makes the game more exciting. Goddess Treasure also has a distinctive style for you to enjoy. As long as you don’t let the high volatility scare you, there’s plenty to appreciate here.
Disclaimer: Goddess Treasures trademark / license is owned by AGS. This site is not endorsed by AGS.
|Slot Name:||Goddess Treasures|
|Min Bet (all lines covered):||£50.00 (GBP)|
|Max Bet:||£500 (GBP)|
|Features:||Wild Symbol, Free Spins, 5 Reels|
|Available in UK?||No. :maker does not have a UKGC license and cannot offer their games at UK licensed casinos.|
Games by Same Maker
|Slot Name||RTP||Volatility||Top Win||Themes|
|Fire Wolf II||95.92%||400|
|Forest Dragons||95.92%||High volatility||400|
|Fu Nan Fu Nu||95.89||High volatility||250000|
|Golden Wins||96.05||High volatility||250000|
|Jade Wins||96.05%||High volatility||154880|
|Longhorn Jackpots||96.05||High volatility||250000|
|Olympus Strikes||95.89%||High volatility||154880|
|Pharaoh Sun||95.89%||High volatility||4400|
|Rakin Bacon||95.89||High volatility||250000|
|River Dragons (...||95.92%||High volatility||400|
There are no reviews for this game
Be the first to write a review