- Wild Yarn expands and triggers free spins
- Paylines pay in both horizontal directions
- Gamble feature is available on winning spins
- Graphics look worryingly childlike
- Gamble feature doesn't work on autoplay
Kitty Cutie is an online slot built on five reels, each with three rows and 10 paylines. Unusually, the paylines pay from left to right and right to left, doubling your chances of winning on each spin.
Match symbols including a milk carton, hairbrush, cat toys and cat food.
Watch out for the Wild Yarn, which expands to fill an entire reel, triggering a free respin. This increases your chances of winning on subsequent free spins, which repeat if a further Wild Yarn appears on another reel.
Theme, Graphics & Soundtrack
The theme and graphics of this game are somewhat troubling. It seems as if the cute animated kitten on the right of the reels, bright and colourful room in which the reels are situated, and anthropomorphised symbols are designed to appeal to very young children.
The colour scheme is very bright and cheerful, but the presence of faces on all symbols, including the milk carton and bowl of cat food, are somewhat off-putting to these eyes.
At first glance, Kitty Cutie looks like a video game designed for young children, which casts doubt on its ability to appeal to the target audience of adults.
The childlike theme is carried into the music, which has soothing ukuleles and indeed sounds like it could be the theme tune of a children's TV show, deepening the concerns raised above.
Kitty Cutie RTP and Variance
Kitty Cutie has a long-term average RTP of 95.27%, which is below the average for games of this type. The medium volatility provides balanced gameplay.
How to Play Kitty Cutie
- It is always recommended to check out the paytable when starting a new game for the first time. The paytable in Kitty Cutie is found by clicking the question mark icon at the bottom left of the screen. Information in the paytable includes winnings that are available when winning combinations land on the reels and details about bonus features.
- Set your bet by clicking the + and - buttons that surround the coin and bet level displays. Your total bet is displayed at the upper left of the spin button.
- The settings button at the bottom right of the screen opens options including music and sound options and turbo play.
- To spin the reels once, click the green spin button under the fourth reel.
- If you want to set off up to 1,000 spins concurrently, click the auto button to the right of the spin button. The total cost of the spins you are firing off is displayed at the bottom of the screen, allowing you to budget appropriately. Auto spins can be stopped at any time by pressing the 'stop' button.
- Please play Kitty Cutie responsibly by setting an appropriate budget for each play session. Never gamble with money you cannot afford and only play for fun. When the fun stops, stop your session.
Bet Sizes & Paytable Wins
The minimum bet per spin in Kitty Cutie is 0.20. The maximum bet is 100.00 per spin. This makes Kitty Cutie a game that suits players of all budget levels.
Matching 5x the milk carton on a valid payline nets a wonderful 25x the total bet.
Matching 5x the hairbrush on a valid payline returns 12x the total bet.
Matching 5x the mouse toy on a valid payline returns 6x the total bet.
Matching 5x the pom-pom toys on a valid payline returns 5x the total bet.
Matching 5x the bow on a valid payline returns 4x the total bet.
Matching 5x the food bowl or tuna can on a valid payline returns 2.5x the total bet.
Kitty Cutie Bonus Features
After each standard winning spin, you have the opportunity to double your winnings. Simply press the x2 Double button at the bottom right of the reels to risk your winnings on the toss of a coin.
If you correctly predict the toss of the coin, your winnings are doubled. If you are wrong, they are lost. You are able to bet 50% of your winnings if you are only feeling a little lucky!
If you land the Wild Yarn symbol on the reels, it expands to fill the entirety of the reel. Then, a free respin is triggered, with the wild reel remaining. This process will repeat if another wild lands on a spare reel. Wilds may occur on reels 2, 3 and 4. The x2 bonus is not available on wins achieved with the Wild Yarn feature.
Kitty Cutie Review - Our Verdict
This game has an interesting wild feature as well as generous paylines that pay in both horizontal directions.
On the other hand, the graphics look like they have been designed to appeal to very young children, which is exceptionally worrying. The presence of a face on a tin of tuna or bowl of cat food is not really going to appeal to many adult gamblers.
Disclaimer: Kitty Cutie trademark / license is owned by Nucleus Gaming. This site is not endorsed by Nucleus Gaming.
|Slot Name:||Kitty Cutie|
|Min Bet (all lines covered):||£0.20 (GBP)|
|Max Bet:||£100 (GBP)|
|Features:||Wild Symbol, Expanding Wilds, Respins, Gamble, 5 Reels|
|Available in UK?||No. :maker does not have a UKGC license and cannot offer their games at UK licensed casinos.|
I love the animal theme of Kitty Cutie; where can I find more similar games?
We know our visitors love animal themed slot games, so we have created an entire index of them. If you loved Kitty Cutie, check out the Kitty Glitter slot demo, which offers a top win of 1000x the stake.
Can I play Kitty Cutie for free?
Yes. Thanks to the Nucleus Gaming free slots feature, this title is available for free demo play, with only fun currency staked on each spin of the reels. Try out the features and gameplay without spending a penny whilst you decide whether or not you want to play this title for real.
Games by Same Maker
|Slot Name||RTP||Volatility||Top Win||Themes|
|A Time to Win||25|
|All Reel Drive||1600|
|Blades of the A...||2500|
|Catch & Release||96.40%||1050|
|End Zone Riches||2500|
|Gepperro's Toy ...||96.53%||37500||
|Spirit Blast||95.75%||Medium volatility||9000|
|Spirit of the Nile||96.60%||10000|
There are no reviews for this game
Be the first to write a review