- Medium volatility and above-average RTP
- Bonuses include range of free spins features
- Not the most original theme
Mayan Blaze is an online slot created by Rubyplay. It is a 5-reel, 3-row Mayan-themed slot with bonuses including prize symbols, free spins options, and bonus feature. It is a medium-volatility, 30-payline game with an RTP of 96.40 per cent.
Discover the innovation of the Mayan civilization in this colourful slot from Rubyplay. Explore a rich heritage as you spin 5 reels and look for matching combinations of symbols on the 3 reels and 30 paylines. There are prize symbols, activator symbols, free spins, and a range of bonuses on offer to help you on your adventure.
Mayan Blaze Theme and Story
This is a Mayan-themed game set in a lush green, jungle setting with a waterfall splashing behind the reels. The title screen doesn’t offer much hope for the graphics, but the main game screen comes as a pleasant surprise. They are actually crisp and clear, with plenty of attention to detail, and an authentic and strangely pleasant soundtrack to add to the atmosphere. If you like the feel of this game, you might also enjoy the Fire Queen slot.
Mayan Blaze RTP and Variance
This choice of free play slots offers an above-average theoretical return to player ratio of 96.40 per cent. It is also a medium-variance game. This should deliver a good balance between the size of the potential prizes on offer and how often they could roll in.
How to Play Mayan Blaze
Like most Rubyplay free play slots, this is not a difficult game to play. Rubyplay does use its own symbols and controls, however, so here are a few handy hints to get you started if you decide to give Mayan Blaze a spin:
- There is a coin stack button allowing you to set your bet. Use the plus and minus tabs to scroll through the options. Your chosen amount is displayed in the Total Bet box beneath the reels.
- The spin button is the circular button. Hold this down if you want to access the autoplay settings. You will then be presented with a choice of autoplay options, allowing you to choose how many spins you want the game to make and what criteria you want it to meet to end the automatic spinning.
- This is also where you will find the turbo mode choice button. Alternatively, there is a rocket tab on the main screen. Hit this to make the reels spin faster than they normally would. This can make the game feel more exciting than usual, but be aware of how much faster it can make your playing balance disappear if luck is not on your side.
- The 3-bar button is the main settings menu tab. Hit this to access the sound settings, the paytable, and the game rules.
- There is a Buy Bonus option at the top of the screen. Click this and choose your total bet amount to find out how much you will have to pay. Playing the bonus with the maximum bet of 200.00 per spin will cost you 295,000, so you will have to decide if this is worth the investment.
- Have fun, and always remember to stake responsibly and never bet more than you can afford.
Mayan Blaze Bet & Win Sizes
The top bet in this game is a reasonably high 200.00 per spin, but you can start playing for a much lower 0.20 a spin. The amount you bet changes the values in the prize symbols on the grid and the wins in the paytable.
The wild is the highest-paying symbol in the game. In addition to being able to substitute for any icon except for the sun/moon, Ruby coin, and prize icons, it can also offer the following maximum wins:
The most lucrative combinations are 5-strong matches featuring the thematic picture symbols. These are:
Mayan chief 400.00
Woman and leopard 240.00
Monkey and dragon 160.00
The playing card royals offer up to 100.00 for 5 of a kind.
Mayan Blaze Bonus Features
This jungle adventure offers a range of bonus features, starting with prize symbols that can either reward you with free games or prize values. These symbols can appear on reels 1, 2, 3, and 4, but will only reward you if the moon/sun activator icon appears on the final reel. There are also 3 free games options where the activator icon can also come into play, and you can activate the slot’s bonus feature by landing Ruby coins on the fifth reel. Let’s take a look at the bonus features in a little more detail.
Mystery Symbols Feature
Mystery symbols can all randomly transform into matching symbols. Mystery icons from varying reels can become different or the same symbols.
Simply land an activator icon on the fifth reel to activate all of the prize symbols in view and win their values.
Free Games Bonus
There are 3 versions of the free games’ bonus on offer. First, you could spin with more activators and prizes on the reels. Second, the first reel could contain all wilds and prizes. Third, the grid could only contain activators and prizes.
You can win coins and then use them to buy a bonus feature.
Mayan Blaze Review
This turns out to be an attractive-looking slot with no shortage of atmosphere and bonus features. The medium volatility will always be a popular choice, and the above-average RTP gives you yet another reason to give this one a go.
Disclaimer: Mayan Blaze trademark / license is owned by Rubyplay. This site is not endorsed by Rubyplay.
* This button takes you to an external third-party partner real money casino website. Although we try and match games with Casinos that have them, we advise that you double-check the slot content on the casino website before making a deposit or signing up.
|Slot Name:||Mayan Blaze|
|Min Bet (all lines covered):||£0.20 (GBP)|
|Max Bet:||£200 (GBP)|
|Features:||Wild Symbol, Free Spins, Medium volatility, 5 Reels, Mystery Symbols|
|Available in GB?||Game is not available in GB.|
Are there free spins in the Mayan Blaze slot?
There are 3 different free spins bonuses on offer in the Mayan Blaze slot. They all offer enhanced spinning, including more wilds, prizes, and activator symbols.
What is the volatility of the Mayan Blaze slot?
This is a medium-volatility game, which will always be a popular choice. It should offer a decent balance of risk and reward without the prize droughts that can be associated with higher-volatility slots.
What is the RTP of the Mayan Blaze slot?
The theoretical return to player ratio of Mayan Blaze is an above-average 96.40 per cent. The average for an online slot is around 96 per cent.
Games by Same Maker
|Slot Name||RTP||Volatility||Top Win||Themes|
|Alice in the Wild||94.61%||6000|
|Arabian Secret||96.34%||High volatility||1345|
|Book of Riches||94.89%||5100|
|Book of Riches ...||96.49%||10000|
|New Year Happiness||96.46%||5100|
|Quest of Gods||96.48%||10000|
|Reel All Stars||96.47%||1000|
|Shake Shake Mon...||96.48%||1100|
There are no reviews for this game
Be the first to write a review