- Bright and colourful design
- Up to 1039x stake can be won
- Pair of engaging bonus features
- Most wins are relatively small
- Game mechanics can seem confusing
Run Amuck is a large scale grid-based online slot brought to you by the people at High 5 Games. The action takes place on a 7x7 grid, and the game has a cluster based payout system, where more than four symbols appearing adjacent to one another triggers a payout. Win big by matching up to 48 symbols next to one another.
Match slime-based symbols and other lab-based paraphernalia to achieve multiple wins per spin. The Racking Up Riches feature allows for multiple symbols to combine and become stuck onto the reels, with respins taking place until no more new symbols can be added to the cluster, with the potential for big wins to be realised.
Theme and Graphics
The game is set in some kind of mad scientists lab, with a very cartoon-esque feel to the action. Animations and graphics are bright and colourful, with real attention to detail in the rendering and wider graphics.
If you like the madcap theme of Run Amuck, be sure to check out the brilliant Reactoonz slot from Play'n GO, set on an 8x8 grid, colourful, exciting and dynamic.
Run Amuck RTP and Variance
Run Amuck has long term average RTP of 96%, making it bang on the average for games of this type. The medium volatility makes for a balanced and fun gaming experience.
How to Play Run Amuck
- Take a look at the paytable once you open Run Amuck by clicking the + button in the top right hand corner of the reels, then by clicking the i button which appears. The paytable shows a range of details about the gameplay, including the wins that are available when winning symbols are matched, how to access bonus features and general game rules.
- Other controls within this menu include sound and music options, allowing you to hear one or both of these during gameplay.
- Set your bet by clicking the left or right arrows at the bottom right of the reels. The total bet is displayed in the central section between these arrows.
- Spin the reels once by clicking the large spin button towards the middle of the right hand side of the reels.
- Open the autoplay menu by clicking the button below the spin button. This allows you to select up to 100 spins, or set autoplay to cease if a given amount of money is either won or lost.
- Please play Run Amuck responsibly by both setting a responsible and affordable budget for each play session, and sticking to it. Never chase losses and only play with money you can afford. When the fun stops, stop.
Bet Sizes & Paytable Wins
The minimum bet on Run Amuck is 0.20 per spin, and the maximum bet is 400.00 per spin
Wins are made when clusters of more than 4 matching symbols are produced on the board
Matching 48x the blue king splat returns a marvellous 600x the total bet
Matching 48x the purple splat returns 600x the total bet
Matching 48x the green or red splat returns 120x the total bet
Matching 48x the basic symbols returns 60x the total bet
Wins then slide between the maximum 48x and minimum 4x
Run Amuck Bonus Features
The Racking up Riches feature is triggered when 4 or more matching bonus symbols appear either horizontally or vertically adjacent to one another. These symbols will the collapse into a single position creating a new combination symbol. After these symbols have combined, all other positions on the reels will then be reset, leaving the combined symbols there.
This process continues to repeat until no new combination symbols can be created. Winning combinations are only awarded after the disappearing and appearing has finished.
Free spins are triggered if 3 matching bonus symbols are revealed at the beginning of the spin. Free games use different reels, and are not retriggerable during the free spin period.
For more titles where you can trigger free bonus spins, check out our index of online slots with a free spins round. These titles are incredibly popular with all visitors to Slots Temple, and you are likely to find a title you like here.
Run Amuck Review Our Verdict
Run Amuck is a well designed and engaging game with a pair of bonus features which can strike at any time. Players more used to traditionally styled slot games may however find the game mechanics a little confusing. There are the chance for big wins at every spin, but as any seasoned player will tell you, these do not come along very often.
Disclaimer: Run Amuck trademark / license is owned by High 5. This site is not endorsed by High 5.
|Slot Name:||Run Amuck|
|Min Bet (all lines covered):||£0.20 (GBP)|
|Max Bet:||£400 (GBP)|
|Features:||Wild Symbol, Scatter Symbol, Free Spins, Clusters, 7 Reels, Win Spins|
|Available in UK?||Yes. High 5 have a UKGC license and are allowed to offer their games at UK licensed casinos.|
Can I play Run Amuck for free?
Yes, thanks to the High 5 Gaming slots free play demo feature, players can spin the reels of Run Amuck with only fun currency at stake. This allows players to check out the features, gameplay and other aspects of the game before choosing whether or not to stake real money on a spin.
What is the maximum win possible in Run Amuck?
The maximum payout in Run Amuck is a massive 1039x your stake.
Games by Same Maker
|Slot Name||RTP||Volatility||Top Win||Themes|
|Black Widow||96%||Medium volatility||1000|
|Cat Prince||94.900%||Medium volatility||400000|
|Crystal Kingdom||94.900%||High volatility||2000000|
|Dangerous Beauty||94.9%||Medium volatility||1000|
|Golden Goddess||94.75%||Low volatility||1000|
|Golden Knight||95%||Medium volatility||1000|
|Hoot Loot||95.000%||Medium volatility||625200|
|Jaguar Princess||94.9%||Medium volatility||1000|
|Madame Monarch||94.900%||Low volatility||160000|
|Majestic Sea||96.5%||Low volatility||2500|
|Moon Warriors||94.900%||High volatility||952000|
|Night of the Wolf||94.90%||Medium volatility||1000|
|Old Money Deluxe||96.5%||Medium volatility||500000|
|Pixies of the F...||93.95%||Low volatility||2000|
|Shadow of the P...||94.9%||Medium volatility||1000|
|Siberian Storm||96%||High volatility||50000|
|Silver Enchantress||96%||Medium volatility||500|
|Wild Tusks||96.50%||Medium volatility||1000|
There are no reviews for this game
Be the first to write a review