Oops, Print Studios did it again! The popular gaming supplier created yet another game that will not only impress you with highly detailed visuals but also immersive gameplay and maximum wins of up to 20,000x the stake. The name of the game is Cash Defense.
In Cash Defense, you’ll get a chance to experience the trademark Super Spinner and not one but two bonus games stacked with adrenaline-inducing gaming mechanisms. For this fantasy casino game, Print Studios created a whole universe you’ll simply want to dive into! Let’s get to the details that matter with our Cash Defense slot review.
Theme and Graphics
The Cash Defence casino game is set in a quaint medieval town, a fort of some sort, surrounded by lush green meadows and crystal blue skies. However, if you look closely, you’ll notice not everything is Disney-like as it might seem. This little town is under attack!
Are you suffering from entomophobia? If you do, we strongly suggest you skip the Cash Defence slot review and find another title because the number of mantis-like creatures is high! Also, there are a couple of characters inspired by the mythological Cthulhu from Lovecraft’s Legendarium. Together, they make quite a bunch, always hungry for whatever the settlement is hiding – crops, humans, and money!
The colours are bright and vibrant, the design vivid, and the soundtrack rather jolly, but don’t be fooled. As soon as the bell rings for alarm, you’ll almost hear Cthulhu’s drums playing, indicating danger.
Cash Defense Slot RTP and Variance
Cash Defense has an RTP of 96.29%. Unlike soma other online slots we reviewed, Cash Defense has a solid and fair RTP, so play the game without any hesitation - as long as you like it. The maximum win in the game is capped at 20,000x your bet. Pretty impressive!
How to Play
Are you ready to defend your town from insectoid invaders? This is how you do it in the Cash Defense game:
- Press the button with one circular pointer (spin button) to start the game;
- Decide how much you want to wager by pressing the two pointers next to the current bet amount;
- Enjoy a casual session by activating the auto-mode;
- Hit the menu button (three horizontal lines) to access the rules and the paytable.
How to Win
To win in the Cash Defense slot game, you’ll have to land at least 3 symbols of the same kind on one of 26 available paylines. The paylines are scattered across the 5x4 grid, with Super Spinners between the reels (more on them in a minute).
The most valuable symbol in the game is the Scatter symbol, a shield with a bonus fort on it. It pays x100 and x20 for 5 and 4 appearances in view, respectively. Out of the regular symbols, the orange monster pays the most, up to x50. The least valuable symbols are monster spawns, paying up to 3x the stake or less.
- The betting limits for Cash Defense are between £0.10 and £20 per spin.
Symbols in the Cash Defense casino slot are beautifully designed, with great attention to detail. And they pay great as well!
- 4 x low-paying symbols – blue, green, orange, and red baby monsters;
- 6 x high-paying symbols – blue, green, orange, magenta, turquoise, and red monsters;
- 1 x wild symbol – fort, substitutes for any paying symbol;
- 1 x scatter symbol – bonus fort, pays up to 100x the bet and triggers bonus features.
Free Spins and Bonuses
When a game has a basic grid as the Cash Defense slot does, the game can easily get repetitive. Fortunately, Super Spinner multipliers are added to make the base game more dynamic. Whenever you land a win that goes through the Spinner, the multiplier will be applied to your win. Spinners appear in random positions between the reels.
On top of Super Spinners, there are also a couple of other features to pay attention to. In Mini TD and Grand TD, you are on a mission to get rid of the enemies that have entered the fort. Let’s look at those in more detail:
Mini TD Feature
To play the Mini TD bonus game, you’ll have to get the Mini TD symbol in reel 5. It has two parts, and they roll out like this:
- First, you get to see two towers trying to fight between 1 and 10 monsters. In addition to them, there is also the Bonus enemy that, once eliminated, triggers the Grand TD bonus game.
- Second, you get 1 free spin with a Jumbo symbol across reels 2 and 3. The Jumbo symbol substitutes for all eliminated enemies from the previous round.
Grand TD Bonus
There are two ways to trigger the Grand TD bonus feature. You can do it as described above, from the Mini game or by landing 3 or more scatters in the base game. As per the Cash Defense slot rules, landing 4 or 5 scatters will also trigger a payout.
Again, there are two levels in the game:
- First, you set up a configuration of up to 5 towers. Pick between Cannon and Arrow towers, and try to eliminate two attacks led by your monstrous enemies. The first attack has 10 enemies involved, and if you manage to hit at least 5 of them, the second wave begins. The second wave is based on 50 Super Spinner enemies.
- In the second part of the Cash Defense bonus game, you are rewarded with 3 free spins. The Jumbo symbol comes in place, but this time, it covers the 3 middle reels and substitutes for defeated monsters from the previous round. For every Super Spinner enemy you have beaten, the game will increase one random Super Spinner multiplier by +1.
Cash Defense Review – Our Verdict
Judging by the features described above, this Cash Defense slot is quite a handful. The base game is standard and nicely improved by adding the Supper Spinners, but the bonus games? They are not for those afraid of challenges.
Great Bonus Games and Massive Wins
Don’t get us wrong. The bonus games in Cash Defense are superb. Print Studios always knew not only how to tell a story but also how to keep the player engaged. By adding different levels, the creators established a fascinating world you’ll always be willing to enter. Despite the scary-looking monsters!
And look at those numbers, as well! The maximum win of 20,000x the stake combined with a 96.29% RTP points towards a solid slot session.
“With such promising game engine numbers, high volatility becomes bearable, even for those not keen on such competitive online casino games.”
Cash Defense - Is It Worth a Spin
By releasing this casino slot, the studio continues a successful line-up of intriguing titles, such as Holy Hand Grenade, Huntress: Wild Vengeance, and Pine of Plinko Dream Drop.
So yes, Cash Defense by Print Studios is worth a spin, but only if you are the kind of player who is up for anything. The unorthodox bonus games will most certainly confuse gamers used to respins and free spins, but at the same time, they will impress those who like video gaming elements.
Play our Cash Defense demo slot to experience what it’s like. In our eyes, the payout of up to 20,000x the stake makes this game worth all the effort.
Disclaimer: Cash Defense trademark / license is owned by Print Studios. This site is not endorsed by Print Studios.
|Slot Name:||Cash Defense|
|Min Bet (all lines covered):||£0.10 (GBP)|
|Max Bet:||£20 (GBP)|
|Features:||Bonus Game, Wild Symbol, Scatter Symbol, Multi Level Bonus, Bonus Meter|
|Available in UK?||Yes. Print Studios have a UKGC license and are allowed to offer their games at UK licensed casinos.|
Games by Same Maker
|Slot Name||RTP||Volatility||Top Win||Themes|
|Book of Destiny||96.5%||High volatility||10823|
|Crystal Golem||96.36%||High volatility||20758|
|Holy Hand Grenade||96.45%||High volatility||20000|
|Huntress: Wild ...||96.45%||High volatility||20000|
|Out of the Ice||96.55%||High volatility||6000|
|Pine of Plinko||93.48%||10000|
There are no reviews for this game
Be the first to write a review