- Fairly average return to player ratio
- Fun gameplay and space-styled design
- High variance, which might not suit all players
- Not a good choice for traditionalist slots fans
Enter a fun world of clustering aliens and colourful graphics where respins can be plentiful, as can other bonus features designed to boost the interest, excitement and entertainment factor. The game is played over 100 ‘reels’, but there’s no traditional spinning action with this High 5 creation. Instead, aliens and planets appear and disappear, and grouping is the key to wins in the bank. The game has a fairly average RTP of 95.9 per cent, and it is a high-variance game.
Graphics & Theme
Cosmic Convoy RTP and Variance
This choice from the available selection of High 5 demo slots has an RTP of 95.9 per cent is a high-variance game.
How to Play Cosmic Convoy
Cosmic Convoy is a cluster game rather than a traditional slot. This means that each time you press the spin button, all of the aliens on the screen disappear and are replaced by a new set. The idea of the game is to land matching clusters of aliens to win the prizes displayed in the paytable. Some other things you might need to know are:
- You will need to decide how much you want to bet on each round. Use the right and left arrows next to the Bet box to choose your bet. The lowest you can choose is 10 and the maximum is a whopping 30,000.
- Your playing balance is displayed below the reels, along with the amount of any wins you earn.
- Whilst this game doesn’t spin like a traditional slot, the start button looks the same as you might it expect it would, with its circular arrow symbol.
- Next to the start button is the Auto Play button. Click on this and it will open up a range of settings. Here you can choose how many rounds you want the game to play automatically, as well as how much you want to bet each time and when you want the auto games to end.
- The other settings you might need are accessed by clicking on the little plus symbol on the right-hand side of the reels. This is just above the start button if you’re playing on a desktop device and isn’t the easiest thing to spot if you don’t know where to look.
- This menu allows you to view a range of settings and information, including the sound settings and the game’s rules and paytable.
- You can hold down the start button if you want to play the game at a higher speed.
Bet Sizes & Paytable Wins
You can bet between 10 and 30,000 per round in this game, and wins are awarded for matching clusters of symbols. The maximum wins in the base game are awarded for clusters of 100 matching symbols, and the prizes offered are:
Red and blue alien - 50,000 credits
Green and pink alien - 30,000 credits
Planets - 15,000 credits
Cosmic Convoy Bonus Features
Gather clusters of aliens to earn respins. The bigger the clusters you get, the more ‘respins’ you will get. This is known as the Racking Up The Riches Feature and basically means that after each win the non-winning symbols will be replaced and new wins can be added to your total. This will continue until no more winning combinations are made.
If there is only one winning combination, then there is a chance that the random Magnet Feature will trigger. As the name suggests, this will see other symbols matching with the existing winning combination being attracted towards the cluster to boost your wins.
The star symbols hold the key to the Free Games Bonus. Get three for five free games, four for ten free games and five for 20.
The Free Games bonus plays on a different screen to the base game, and each free round sees five, six or nine matching adjacent symbols landing on the grid before any other symbols arrive. You can’t retrigger the Free Games bonus in this game.
If you still want more bonus action in the Cosmic Convoy game, there are also transforming symbols to be enjoyed. These are essentially wild-type symbols and, in this game, the flying saucer or the stars symbol can turn into a matching icon if they land next to a winning combination. The flying saucer also adds a multiplier of 2x, 3x, 5x, 7x or 10x for each of the symbols that contribute to a winning combination. This means that more than one flying saucer symbol in a combination can result in multiple multipliers. Try saying that with a toffee in your mouth!
Cosmic Convoy Review
If you’ve never played a cluster game before, it’s worth knowing that it’s a bit like playing a cross between the likes of Candy Crush and a typical slot. Instead of winning lines, you are looking to land winning clusters and, in this case, it’s the likes of aliens and planets that you want to collect. The chance to do this is enhanced by galaxies of bonus features which can really cause your prize pot values to skyrocket. The RTP is also around what you might expect, although, of course, you can never guarantee anything when you play these games of chance.
As for the look and feel of the game, it’s a colourful and fun combination of well-designed symbols, appropriate background, generally clear gameplay and lots of fun features. This is a game which makes you want to play, especially when you see those matching symbols starting to gather. It makes a nice change from typical reel-spinning slots and has an interesting appeal all of its own.
Disclaimer: Cosmic Convoy trademark / license is owned by High 5. This site is not endorsed by High 5.
|Min Bet (all lines covered):
|Multiplier, Free Spins, Respins, Clusters, 10 Reels
|Available in UK?
|Yes. High 5 have a UKGC license and are allowed to offer their games at UK licensed casinos.
What is the RTP of Cosmic Convoy?
The RTP of this game is 95.9 per cent.
What is the volatility of the Cosmic Convoy slot?
This is a high-variance game which may be too risky for some players.
Games by Same Maker
|Night of the Wolf
|Old Money Deluxe
|Pixies of the F...
|Shadow of the P...
There are no reviews for this game
Be the first to write a review