- Max win of x1000
- Crisp graphics
- Cool soundtrack
- A complete departure
- Four symbols needed for a win
- Very minimal as far as slots go
Soar through the galaxy making combinations that can send you into an orbit of good luck. Explore the mysterious solar system and give those planets a few extra spins.
This game is free to play in demo mode, and we think you should take advantage of this before playing for real at an online casino.
Theme, Graphics & Soundtrack
The spacey soundtrack complements the theme and veers into chilled techno territory, sounding like a cross between the theme tune to a space documentary and the type of thing you might hear from a Detroit techno legend like Carl Craig. It’s nice overall.
There is also a nod to arcade shooters, with the background in particular looking like it’s setting the scene for a classic game of Space Invaders - it looks a bit like a spaceship has crashed into Mars. The planets and the other game icons float and bounce against the backdrop waiting for the reels to spin, except they don’t actually spin. Every time you play a new round, the 16 planets are catapulted out of a spacey cannon to hover against the starry sky.
The graphics overall are crisp and should appeal to fans of the aforementioned arcade games. And the colour palette sticks fairly religiously to the tones that you would expect to find in nature and in space, as do the game icons. No green aliens or purple craters will be found here.
Planet Adventure RTP & Volatility
The RTP of Planet Adventure is 95.04%.
The volatility for Planet Adventure is medium, so pay attention to your incomings and outgoings and don’t let gravity carry you away!
How to Play Planet Adventure
1. First, check out the rules and paytable. They’re easy to miss! There’s a small brown menu button with a downward-facing arrow on the bottom right of the screen. If you click or tap this, it will expand and open a further three buttons - one to toggle the sound on/off, the settings button and an i button for information. Click or tap the i button to view the paylines, game info and paytable.
2. In the bottom centre left of the screen, you can adjust your bet amount. Click or tap the + and - buttons under BET to adjust your bet amount from 1 to 500. Or, to play the maximum bet amount, click the blue MAXBET button to the right, next to the main SPIN button, which will then turn green to signify that this feature is on.
3. You can play in autoplay mode by clicking AUTOPLAY to the right of the main spin button in the bottom centre of the screen. This will automatically play 50 spins. If you want to adjust this amount, go to the setting tab in the menu and adjust the Auto Spin setting. You can choose 50, 100, 500, 1,000 or 10,000 autospins. You can also toggle Turbo on and off and toggle Feature Game Win off and on.
3. To start manually, click the large Spin button in the bottom centre of the screen.
Your available credit is displayed on the button to the left of the screen, and your win amount is shown on the bottom right.
Bet Sizes & Paytable Wins
Planet Adventure has a minimum bet of 1 and a maximum bet of 500.
x4 = 30
x4 = 20
x4 = 10
x4 = 5
x4 = 2
The game’s scatter symbol is a Stacked Detector, and it can substitute for any other symbol in the game. If you manage to harness gravity and catch four or more of these symbols, you’ll trigger the bonus game wherein you will see the planets dissolve into a vortex.
There are three rounds in the bonus game, and it will continue until there are no active paylines. During the bonus game, there will be stacked receptors in every corner as a four-corner fixed wild, thus giving you a head start on those combos. You don’t actually need to do anything; the planets will shoot out of the cannon as they do in the main game, and you will be informed if you have hit a payline and won.
Space themed slots can be quite minimal, and this one is far from the exception. In fact, it pushes minimalism to its very limits. If it was a dress, it would be small and black, and if it was a flavour, it would be vanilla...you get the picture.
If you’re looking for bells, whistles and all the fun of the old-school fairground slots in an online game, Planet Adventure will probably not be the right fit for you. There are no reels, wilds, card symbols or multipliers. The planets come shooting out of a space-like cannon, and the bonus game is on autopilot.
It might seem as if the requirement of four matching symbols to create a winning line would create a game with little activity and few wins, but that isn’t actually the case. It’s a fast-paced game, and if you can get past the alien style of gameplay, it will definitely appeal to anyone looking for a diversion from standard slots.
If you enjoy this kind of game, you should also check out the Planet Fortune slot
Disclaimer: Planet Adventure trademark / license is owned by FunTa Gaming. This site is not endorsed by FunTa Gaming.
|Min Bet (all lines covered):
|Bonus Game, Wild Symbol, 4 Reels, Cascading, Medium volatility
|Available in UK?
|No. :maker does not have a UKGC license and cannot offer their games at UK licensed casinos.
What is the RTP of Planet Adventure?
The long-term, average expected payout of this slot is 95.04%. Keep in mind that this is an aggregated number; your own experience may be different.
How volatile is Planet Adventure?
Planet Adventure by Fun Ta Gaming slot demos is medium volatility, but always keep an eye on your incomings and outgoings and try to make your own judgement.
What is the biggest win available on Planet Adventure?
The max win of this game is x1480 your total bet.
Is there a free spins round in Planet Adventure?
Games by Same Maker
|Beans of Wonder
|Dragon Gate Trial
|Flower of Riche...
|Fortune Lion (T...
|Giant King Kong
|God of Wealth 2
|Hu Yeh (Funta G...
There are no reviews for this game
Be the first to write a review