- Top prize worth over 10,000x
- Split symbols, colossal symbols and jumping wilds all included
- Two different free spins rounds
- Gameplay is a little convoluted
It's another off-the-wall theme from our friends at Nolimit City - this time, it's animals (Papa Bear, Fred the Rabbit and Deer Joe) taking a stand against the millions of their animal brethren who fall victim to Roadkill!
They are exacting their revenge with bonus features such as the Junkyard Assault, Call to Arms and Team Assemble!
The game has a top win of x11,091, 8/10 volatility and free spins bonus frequency of 1 in 239 spins and wins of x100 or more occur 1 in 734 spins.
Road Kill Slot Format and Controls
Nolimit City's Road Kill slot has a format that features up to 99 connected win ways with a minimum bet of 20p and a maximum wager of £1. The game's controls are plainly laid out:
- Click on the coin button to adjust your bet size. All paylines are always active.
- The button with three lines on it will open the paytable.
- From here you can review the payouts and bonus features.
- You can also click on the gear icon to adjust various settings.
- The big spin button is located to the right side of the reels, and pressing it will start the game.
- Like all Nolimit City slots, there are loads of bonus features in Road kill.
Call to Arms Bonus
When you land two scatters, you'll trigger the Call to Arms feature,push where you being with three 'hearts' and will continue until the lives are depleted. In this round, there are cars that drive past from either side of the reels and there are three jumping wilds - the bear, the rabbit and the deer - which can stop the cars.
When a wild stops the car, count towards that animal's collector meter. Once five symbols of a kind are collected, the animal's jumping wild is upgraded and gives you an 'armoured heart'.
- Papa Bear: Has a multiplier that can increase up to 5x when upgraded.
- Fred the Rabbit: A jumping wild that leaves other wild symbols behind it. When upgraded, it leaves traps that stop cars and turn into wilds.
- Deer Joe: Turns into a split wild and, when upgraded, can split all of the rows.
Top Wild Animals-Themed Slots
Junkyard Assault Bonus
This bonus can be triggered in one of two ways:
- When all three jumping wilds have been upgraded.
- When a scatter lands during the Team Assemble bonus.
During this round, your hearts reset and the all three collector meters merge into one. If you get 20 hits on that meter, then you trigger the Road Block which can trigger extra wilds, split symbols on the fifth reel or colossal symbols.
How Hearts Work
The Hilly and Billy cars that drive across the reels will either hit the animals to increase your multiplier and increase that animal's collection meter. If a car goes by and doesn't hit any animals, a heart is lost.
The round ends when no more hearts are left. However, when a heart becomes armoured, you get an additional spin.
Disclaimer: Road Kill trademark / license is owned by NoLimit City. This site is not endorsed by NoLimit City.
|Slot Name:||Road Kill|
|Min Bet (all lines covered):||£0.20 (GBP)|
|Max Bet:||£1 (GBP)|
|Features:||Free Spins, Symbol Collection, Multi Level Bonus, Reel Modifiers, Walking Wilds, Colossal Symbols, Split Symbols|
|Themes:||Cars/Racing, Forest, Wild Animals|
|Available in UK?||Yes. NoLimit City have a UKGC license and are allowed to offer their games at UK licensed casinos.|
Road Kill Slot FAQs
Which RTP version of Road Kill Does Slots Temple Have?
At Slots Temple, we always pick the highest version of the RTP for our players - in Road Kill's case this is 96.05%
What is the average number of spins it takes to get a Free Spins Bonus
On average, it takes 239 spins to get into the Free Spins Bonus.
What Volatility rating is Road Kill?
Nolimit City gives the game an 8/10 volatility rating - this means it's a high-volatility game.
Games by Same Maker
|Slot Name||RTP||Volatility||Top Win||Themes|
|Barbarian Fury||96.06%||High volatility||8785|
|Blood and Shadow||96.13%||Medium volatility||6666|
|Bonus Bunnies||96.14%||Medium volatility||6950||
|Book of Shadows||96.01%||High volatility||30338|
|Bounty Hunters ...||96.07%||High volatility||52310|
|Buffalo Hunter||96.34%||High volatility||10000|
|Bushido Ways xN...||96.1%||High volatility||30000|
|Casino Win Spin||96.74%||50000|
|Coins of Fortune||96.48%||Medium volatility||6015|
|DJ Psycho||96.05%||Medium volatility||25420|
|Das xBoot||96.03%||High volatility||55200|
|Dead Canary||96.02%||High volatility||65000|
|Dragon Tribe||96.06%||Medium volatility||27000|
|Dungeon Quest||96.27%||Medium volatility||450|
|East Coast Vs W...||96.04%||High volatility||30618|
|El Paso Gunfigh...||96.06%||High volatility||44440|
|Evil Goblins xBomb||96.14%||High volatility||31969|
|Folsom Prison||96.07%||High volatility||75000|
|Golden Genie||96.03%||High volatility||9583|
There are no reviews for this game
Be the first to write a review