- Beautiful graphics
- Free spins with extra wilds
- 4 jackpots
- No multipliers
- High volatility requires some patience
Royal Swan Quad Shot is an online slot from Ainsworth. This slot has 5 reels and 3 rows with up to 50 paylines. Features include wilds, scatters, free spins and jackpots. The game has an RTP of 94.77% and this is a high volatility slot.
Royal Swan Quad Shot takes place on a 5 reel and 3 row structure and players can play on 25 or 50 paylines. The game has a range of symbols, made up of 6 card symbols, 5 higher-paying picture symbols, a wild substitution symbol, a scatter symbol and a Quad Shot bonus. The wild subs for all symbols except the scatter and Quad Shot Bonus, the scatter pays out for 3 or more in any position and triggers free spins. The Quad Shot Bonus can appear on any standard symbol and can trigger a jackpot when in a specific winning combination
Players can try out Royal Swan Quad Shot, along with other Ainsworth slots, here at Slots Temple completely free. There’s no need to risk any real cash, simply play in demo mode to enjoy the slot for free.
Theme, Graphics & Soundtrack
Royal Swan Quad Shot has a magical fairytale and animal theme. The game features a beautiful princess who, according to legend, can transform into an elegant royal swan, and the reels also show an extravagant winged castle, a pearl, lotus flower, harp and golden fish. The high-quality graphics and vibrant colours of the symbols really are eye-catching and engaging. There are some effective animations and the appealing soundtrack adds atmosphere to the game.
Players who enjoy playing Royal Swan Quad Shot, with its beautiful princess, may wish to try IGT’s Golden Goddess slot, which has striking graphics and features an Ancient Greek theme focussing on an elegant Goddess.
Royal Swan Quad Shot RTP & Volatility
Royal Swan Quad Shot has an RTP of 94.77%. This is a high volatility slot, so players could be rewarded with some generous wins but they may have to wait for them.
How to Play Royal Swan Quad Shot
To play Royal Swan Quad Shot, check out the steps below:
1. At the bottom of the screen, players can see the vital game information and controls.
2. In the bottom left-hand corner, there is a menu icon. If players press this, it will open a small control bar and players can turn the sound on/off, view the game rules, paytable, paylines and instructions, see the game history and exit the game.
3. To adjust the bet, players can hit the up and down arrows beside Total Bet, or they can press the Max button to bet the maximum possible amount.
4. If players press the Auto Spin button, a small window opens which will allow them to select the number of times they wish the reels to spin automatically for, up to a total of 25.
4. It is possible to play on 25 or 50 paylines and players can choose this by clicking the up and down arrows beside Lines.
5. Simply click the Spin button once all the game choices have been selected and enjoy the game responsibly.
Bet Sizes & Paytable Wins
The betting range on Royal Swan Quad Shot goes from a minimum bet of 1 to a maximum bet of 40.
Here are the payouts in the base game for matching 3, 4 or 5 symbols on a payline respectively, based on the minimum bet:
Scatter - 5.00, 20.00, 100.00
Princess - 0.20, 4.00, 12.00
Pearl - 0.20, 3.00, 8.00
Golden fish - 0.20, 4.00, 8.00
Harp - 0.20, 3.00, 8.00
Lotus flower - 0.20, 2.00, 6.00
A - 0.20, 1.60, 4.00
Q, K - 0.20, 0.80, 4.00
9, 10, J - 0.20, 0.40, 2.00
Here is the payout for the feature round for matching 3 or 4 scatters respectively on a payline, based on the minimum bet:
Scatter - 5.00, 20.00
Here are the payouts for the feature round for 3 or 5 symbols respectively on a payline, based on the minimum bet:
Princess - 0.20, 2.00
Pearl - 0.20, 1.60
Golden fish - 0.20, 1.60
Harp - 0.20, 1.20
Lotus flower - 0.20, 1.20
A - 0.20, 1.00
Q, K - 0.20, 1.00
9, 10, J - 0.20, 0.80
Royal Swan Quad Shot Features
When 3 or more of the winged castle scatter symbols are landed anywhere on the reels it triggers the bonus feature and players are awarded 10 free spins. The free spins take place on different reels with a random symbol replacement feature, providing extra wilds. The Princess and either 1, 2, 3 or 4 other symbols are replaced by the Swan, adding to the winning potential. To make the round even more exciting, free spins can be retriggered.
Quad Shot Bonus
The game has 4 jackpot bonuses on offer which players can get their hands on if they are lucky enough to land one of the following combinations:
Major - 5 of a kind game symbols (with no substitutions) plus a Quad Shot Bonus symbol.
Minor - 5 of a kind game symbols (with one or more substitution) plus a Quad Shot Bonus symbol.
Maxi - 5 of a kind Royal card symbols (with no substitutions) plus a Quad Shot Bonus symbol
Mini - 5 of a kind game symbols (with one or more substitution) plus a Quad Shot Bonus symbol
Royal Swan Quad Shot is an impressive slot from Ainsworth, it looks great and offers plenty of action. The extra wilds in the free spins feature really add to the potential for wins and make this round entertaining and the addition of the Quad Shot Bonus Jackpots means fans of jackpot slots will love this one.
Disclaimer: Royal Swan Quad Shot trademark / license is owned by High 5. This site is not endorsed by High 5.
* This button takes you to an external third-party partner real money casino website. Although we try and match games with Casinos that have them, we advise that you double-check the slot content on the casino website before making a deposit or signing up.
What is the RTP of Royal Swan Quad Shot?
Royal Swan Quad Shot has an RTP of 94.77%
How volatile is Royal Swan Quad Shot?
This is a high volatility slot.
What is the max win on Royal Swan Quad Shot?
The game has a max win of 250x.
Does Royal Swan Quad Shot have a free spins bonus round?
Yes, landing 3 or more scatters provides players with 10 free spins with extra wilds on the reels.
Games by Same Maker
There are no reviews for this game
Be the first to write a review