- Three spins for every turn
- Fairly good 96.11% RTP
- Gamble feature
- Win repeater feature
- Very simple theme and graphics
- No turbo/quickspin mode
Take 5 Triple Rush is an online slot developed by Gamomat. It is a 3-reel slot with 5 paylines. The RTP is 96.11%. This classic fruit machine has a bonus called the Win Repeater as well as a gamble feature.
You may have played the Crystal Ball slot from Gamomat and wondered what else this developer could do. Well, the answer is Take 5 Triple Rush, which at first glance looks like the simplest 3x3 slot with a mere 5 paylines. Yes, it’s a kind of retro fruit machine, but it also has some interesting features, not least of which is the fact you get 3 spins on every turn.
Theme, Graphics & Soundtrack
If you enjoy fruit machines because of their simplicity, then Take 5 Triple Rush is definitely one for you. The 3 reels are all plain white, the traditional fruits, bells and 7s are equally plain though in colour. There’s no extra gleam or 3D realism to add texture. Instead there’s something almost childlike about the bold, unambiguous tones which stand out clearly against first the white, then the muted greens of the background (which does offer a little extra visual interest thanks to its shading and patterns). Then there are the mechanical, electronic sound effects, exactly the sort of thing you’d expect in a physical slot machine. This really is retro.
Take 5 Triple Rush RTP and Variance
The good thing about free slots is you don’t have to worry as much about your returns. It is, after all, virtual money. That said, anyone who plays wants to see some decent wins, especially if they’re practicing in the hope of trying the real money version later. The RTP of Take 5 Triple Rush is a solid 96.11%, which puts it right at the level that you’d hope for in a modern slot. It’s only theoretical, not a guarantee, but it’s a good start. There doesn’t appear to be any official variance information, which means the best way to find out about frequency of wins is to try the demo.
How to Play Take 5 Triple Rush
When it comes to Gamomat slots, this is pretty easy to get your head around, though it does have a few interesting features:
- One of the first things you do in any slot is check out the rules and paytable so you know exactly what you’re doing. In Take 5 Triple Rush, just click the dollar sign at the bottom left.
- The bottom left is also where you’ll find a button displaying your number of lines, which is fixed, and your current bet, which you can adjust using the plus and minus signs. Put it at the level that suits both your enjoyment of risk and your budget.
- That budget will be based on the total balance displayed towards the centre of the screen. Other aspects of responsible gambling include loss and single win limits, regular breaks and always playing the demo first.
- An alternate way to set your bet is to press the max bet button, which takes you straight to the top if you dare.
- There are a couple more settings up at the top left of the screen, including the mute button and a settings menu where you can choose to use the spacebar to spin.
- If you click autoplay, you can choose between 10 and 250 automatic spins. Other possible stopping points include balance increase, balance decrease, single win and feature win.
- Unlike other slots, however, the regular spin button won’t just turn the reels once. You automatically get 3 spins at the same bet for every click. That’s the triple in the title. It’s something to bear in mind when adjusting your settings, as it will be longer before you can change them again.
Always play responsibly and when the fun stops, stop.
Bet & Win Sizes
The bet range goes from a 0.03 minimum and a 15.00 maximum. That means a total bet of between 0.15 and 75.00.
A dynamic paytable changes every time you adjust your bet, but starts like this for the minimum wager:
Diamond - 0.05
Cherries - 0.20
Plum - 0.40
Bells - 1.00
Stars - 2.50
7s - 10.00
Take 5 Triple Rush Bonus Features
After a winning spin, you have a gamble option and it’s pretty flexible. You can choose whether you wager all of your winnings or just part, and you can choose how many times you gamble off of a single win. It’s also pretty simple, with your prize doubling if you correctly guess whether a card is red or black.
This is a little harder to trigger, as you need to fill your screen with one symbol and one symbol only. If you do activate it, you can retrigger that win up to four times by playing a wheel of fortune. Hit a green segment to win again, or finish if you land on red.
Take 5 Triple Rush Review
No, it’s not particularly original or exciting in its design, but every Take 5 Triple Rush does, it does well. The retro look has its own charm and the three spins per turn is an interesting little addition. The gamble and win repeater features also add something extra so that this slot remains fun even in its simplicity.
Disclaimer: Take 5 Triple Rush trademark / license is owned by Gamomat. This site is not endorsed by Gamomat.
* This button takes you to an external third-party partner real money casino website. Although we try and match games with Casinos that have them, we advise that you double-check the slot content on the casino website before making a deposit or signing up.
|Slot Name:||Take 5 Triple Rush|
|Min Bet (all lines covered):||£0.15 (GBP)|
|Max Bet:||£75 (GBP)|
|Features:||Free Spins, Gamble, 3 Reels|
|Available in GB?||Yes. Gamomat have a UKGC license and are allowed to offer their games at UK licensed casinos.|
What is the RTP of Take 5 Triple Rush?
This slot has an average return calculated at 96.11%. This is a theoretical figure over a long-term session, not a spin by spin guarantee, but it is fairly high for a modern slot.
What does a triple rush mean in Take 5 Triple Rush?
It means that every time you click spin, the reels will turn three times before you have to click again. That means more opportunities to win, but less to adjust your vet and other settings.
Does Take 5 Triple Rush have a gamble feature?
Yes, you can gamble all or part of your winnings on the turn of a card. Just choose whether it will be red or black.
Does Take 5 Triple Rush have any other features?
The win repeater is a wheel of fortune type feature that you can spin to try and increase your winnings. It’s triggered when you have a screen that is all matching symbols.
Games by Same Maker
|Slot Name||RTP||Volatility||Top Win||Themes|
|Ancient Riches ...||96.15%||Medium volatility||375000|
|Beautiful Nature||96.11%||Medium volatility||600|
|Black Beauty||96.1%||Medium volatility||50|
|Book of Romeo a...||96%||Medium volatility||200|
|Books and Bulls||96.13%||Medium volatility||1500|
|Disc of Athena||96%||Medium volatility||200|
|Fancy Fruits||96.06%||Medium volatility||1000|
|Fancy Fruits Re...||96%||Medium volatility||10000|
|Fort Brave||97%||Medium volatility||20|
|Fruit Mania||96.76%||Medium volatility||5000|
|Gates of Persia||93.13%||Medium volatility||50|
|Glamorous Times||96.09%||Medium volatility||33|
|King and Queen||96.09%||Medium volatility||33|
|La Dolce Vita||96.03%||Medium volatility||50|
|Night Wolves||96.11%||Medium volatility||1000|
|Old Fisherman||96.11%||Medium volatility||50|
|Pharaos Riches||96.1%||Medium volatility||33|
|Roman Legion Ba...||96.16%||Medium volatility||500|
|Sticky Diamonds||96.08%||Medium volatility||2000|
There are no reviews for this game
Be the first to write a review