Tomb of Treasure is a beautifully designed relic-hunter-inspired video slot by PGSoft Games. It features five reels and three rows with 243 ways to win. You can land Power symbols to expand the reels up to 5x6 and discover a massive 7,776 ways to win with a 5x Multiplier and top wins of up to 100,000x your stake! This medium-volatility slot offers a theoretical RTP of96.47% and plenty of excitement to keep players spinning for that elusive top prize.
Inspired by classic relic hunters such as Lara Croft and Indiana Jones, join our intrepid explorer as he searches the depths of this stunning royal tomb for lost treasures “almost beyond belief”. Starting on a five-reel, three-row grid with 243 ways to win, you’ll have the chance to expand your search with additional rows and multipliers until you reach the maximum six rows with 7,776 ways to win. Helped out by super stacked symbols, and some generous Multipliers, there are some huge rewards up for grabs!
Starting with five reels and three rows, to win you simply need to find three or more matching symbols running from left to right. You’ll find all sorts of exciting symbols adorning the reels, including a compass, scarab, flashlight and the explorer’s two companions.
A hooded figure takes the role of the Wild symbol in Tomb of Treasure and can substitute for any symbol other than the Power symbol to help you find bigger and better matching combinations. You can play PG Soft demo slots, including Tomb of Treasure, right here at Slots Temple. We never ask you for any personal details or payment information, so you can enjoy all the fun of spinning slots without any of the risk!
Theme, Graphics & Soundtrack
The game is set deep in an abandoned royal tomb. Legend has it that any explorers brave enough to enter the labyrinth will be rewarded with fortunes that are almost beyond belief in their vastness! This slot opens in portrait mode, as PG Soft always designs their games for mobile first. However, if you expand the game to full screen on your desktop or laptop, you’ll uncover even more of the beautifully designed tomb this game takes place in.
The soundtrack has been brilliantly chosen, as it adds plenty of atmosphere and suspense to this fast-paced game and is regularly interrupted with roars of thunder and lightning to make the game even more exciting.
RTP & Volatility
Tomb of Treasure offers a theoretical RTP of 96.47% and has been set as a medium-volatility slot by the game-makers.
How to Play Tomb of Treasure
As mentioned earlier, winning combinations in Tomb of Treasure are formed when you match three or more symbols starting from the far left reel. The Wild symbol can substitute for any other symbols, excluding the Power, which triggers the Respins feature.
1. Before you start playing, check out the Rules and Paytables for Tomb of Treasure by clicking the three lines to the right of the options beneath the reels.
2. Here you can also adjust your settings, including Sound, and check your playing History.
3. Once you’re happy with the rules and settings, choose your bet by clicking on the poker-chip Bet button to the left of the three lines. You can choose Max Bet from here to automatically set the highest possible bet or adjust your wager manually.
4. To the left of the row of controls, you’ve got your Spin Options. From here you can choose whether you want to spin in normal or Turbo mode and engage the AutoSpin feature up to 100x.
5. To spin the reels manually, click the large button in the middle of the control panel. Or, if you’ve selected AutoSpin, the spinning will commence immediately.
6. Any Respins will also run automatically, so you don’t need to worry about manually spinning each time.
Bet Sizes & Paytable Wins
You can place your bets between 0.10 and 50 credits by adjusting the Bet Size and Level in the Bet Options screen. According to PGSoft, this game offers a maximum win of 100,000x your stake at the highest level (including a x5 Multiplier and all six rows engaged).
Wins for five of a kind symbols in the base level of the game are as follows:
Female explorer: 30x your stake
Male explorer and Scarab: 20x
Compass and Flashlight: 15x
A and K: 10x
Q and K: 5x
As you unlock extra rows with Power symbols, you’ll also receive increased Multipliers to help you unlock even higher rewards.
Tomb of Treasure doesn’t have a free spins bonus round, but it does offer Respins in sets of three when you land a Power symbol on the middle reel. These symbols unlock 3x Power Levels with increasing winning ways, Multipliers and rows. You get three respins for each Power level you go up until you either run out of spins or complete all the levels.
1. For the first Power symbol you find, the reel grid will increase from a 5x3 layout to 5x4 with 1,024 ways to win and a 2x Multiplier on all winning combinations.
2. Land another Power symbol during the respins feature to increase your grid to 5x5 and discover 3,125 ways to win with a 3x Multiplier.
3. Your final Power symbol will expand the reels to the maximum 5x6 capacity with 7,776 winning ways and a 5x Multiplier.
Overall, we really enjoyed playing Tomb of Treasure. The fast-paced action and atmospheric soundtrack did a great job of drawing us into the game, and we felt the respins feature triggered often enough to keep us engaged. We were unfortunately unable to trigger the third Power Level or get anywhere near the advertised top prize of 100,000x, but it was still an enjoyable game packed full of all the action you’d expect from a tomb raider storyline.
Disclaimer: Tomb of Treasure trademark / license is owned by PG Soft. This site is not endorsed by PG Soft.
* This button takes you to an external third-party partner real money casino website. Although we try and match games with Casinos that have them, we advise that you double-check the slot content on the casino website before making a deposit or signing up.
|Slot Name:||Tomb of Treasure|
|Min Bet (all lines covered):||£0.10 (GBP)|
|Max Bet:||£10 (GBP)|
|Features:||Wild Symbol, Multiplier, Respins, Sub Symbols In Feature, 5 Reels, 243 Ways, Medium volatility|
|Available in GB?||Yes. PG Soft have a UKGC license and are allowed to offer their games at UK licensed casinos.|
What is the RTP of Tomb of Treasure?
How volatile is Tomb of Treasure?
What is the biggest win available on Tomb of Treasure?
100,000x your stake.
Does Tomb of Treasure have a free spins bonus round?
No, but it does have a Respins feature with increasing rows, winning ways and multipliers on each of the three levels.
Games by Same Maker
|Slot Name||RTP||Volatility||Top Win||Themes|
|Captains Bounty||96.15%||Medium volatility||4796|
|Dragon Hatch||96.83%||Medium volatility||15000|
|Dragon Tiger Luck||96.94%||Low volatility||200|
|Emperors Favour||96.03%||Medium volatility||639|
|Fortune Gods||95.04%||High volatility||192000|
|Fortune Mouse||96.96%||Medium volatility||1000|
|Ganesha Gold||96.08%||Medium volatility||4963|
|Hip Hop Panda||95.75%||Medium volatility||128700|
|Journey To The ...||96.39%||Medium volatility||1226|
|Jungle Delight||96.03%||Medium volatility||2669|
|Leprechaun Riches||97.35%||Medium volatility||9893|
|Mahjong Ways||96.92%||Medium volatility||25000|
|Mahjong Ways 2||96.95%||Medium volatility||100000|
|Muay Thai Champion||97.38%||Medium volatility||15000|
|Ninja vs Samurai||97.44%||Medium volatility||2610|
|Piggy Gold||95.86%||Medium volatility||25000|
|Prosperity Lion||95.77%||Medium volatility||81787|
|Spirited Wonders||96.70%||Medium volatility||7388|
|Symbols of Egypt||95.71%||Medium volatility||1080|
|The Great Icescape||96.33%||Medium volatility||7963|
|Tiki Go||96.48%||High volatility||5124||
There are no reviews for this game
Be the first to write a review