- Innovative gameplay with all symbols working as scatters
- Great graphics and animations
- Happy Hour bonus can be lucrative if you get lucky
- Free spin bonus can be tough to get into
- With only nine slots, there is little potential for multiple wins
Take a trip to Sin City with the brand new slot from Caleta Gaming, Vegas Baby. This innovative online slot features a 3x3 grid with no paylines to speak of. All symbols pay out in a scatter patter, with three or more symbols triggering a win. Keep your eyes peeled for the special symbol on the right of the reels, which will lock any winning symbols and re-spin the reels again. All wins which match the special symbol are doubled, while you have the chance to make it an even bigger win thanks to the respin.
Bonus games include the Happy Hour bonus, as well as a traditional free spins feature, with up to 100 spins possible.
Experienced online slot gamers will be wondering if there is an opportunity to have a go at Vegas Baby before staking money on the reels, and thanks to the Caleta demo slots feature, it is possible to check out the gameplay and all features with only pretend currency at stake. This is often the best way to evaluate a game before playing for real.
Theme, Graphics & Soundtrack
Vegas Baby is set out on the strip in Las Vegas itself, with some highly recognisable monuments in the background, including the recreations of the Statue of Liberty and the Eiffel Tower. Graphics are on the cartoony side, but are very well rendered, looking beautiful against the dark backdrop of the starry Nevada sky.
Reels spin smoothly, giving the game a premium feel, with the animated croupier a lovely touch. Symbols animate in a distinct manner when they appear in a winning combination, with neat sound effects in play when they are animated.
Music is fairly nondescript, although the sound effects have some weight behind them as they denote winning or bonus symbols appearing. These sound effects are especially great with headphones on.
Vegas Baby RTP and Variance
Vegas Baby has 96.55% long term average RTP, which puts it fairly significantly above average for games of this type. The medium variance brings balance to the gameplay, although big wins are likely to require a good deal of patience from players.
How to Play Vegas Baby
1. It is advisable to take a look at the paytable on any game when loading it up for the first time, and with Vegas Baby, there is no exception to this rule. The paytable is found via the three dots menu at the bottom left of the reels, then by clicking the 'i' icon. The paytable sets out how much can be won for matching winning combinations on the reels, as well as some other game rules.
2. You can change your bet by clicking on the bet menu, which is on the lower console, to the left of centre. Bets can be changed by moving the sliders from left to right, there is also a handy 'max bet' buttons for the times that you may be feeling lucky.
3. Toggle the speed of the reels by accessing the Turbo button, which is towards the bottom right of the reels. This speeds up the animations, making gameplay faster.
4. To the immediate right of the central play button on the lower console is an autoplay control. Autoplay allows reels to be spun continually for up to 50 spins. These spins can be stopped at any time by clicking the button again.
5. If you are happy with all settings, the reels can be spun manually by clicking the button in the centre of the lower console.
6. It is vital that you play Vegas Baby responsibly, by setting a budget for each play session, and sticking to it. When the fun stops, stop!
Bet Sizes & Paytable Wins
The minimum bet on a spin of Vegas Baby is 0.09, which is achieved by setting the bet size at 0.01 and the bet level at 1/5.
The maximum bet is 90.00, which is calculated at a bet size of 2.00 and the bet level set at 5/5. This makes Vegas Baby suitable for people with vastly different budgets.
Matching nine of the Vegas Baby symbols on the reels provides a top win of 555x the initial bet.
The bearded gentleman will pay out 333x the initial bet when nine are matched on the reels.
Other symbols will pay between 277x and 33x the initial bet if nine matching symbols appear on the reels.
Vegas Baby Bonus Features
The Happy Hour bonus is triggered if three or more of the croupier bonus symbol appear on the reels. This is a pick and collect game, where items are selected until the collect symbol is found.
Free spins are triggered if three or more of the piles of cash symbol appear on the screen. Seven free spins are awarded if three of the scatter symbol appears, while if you manage to reveal nine cash piles, an astonishing 100 free spins are triggered. All wins are doubled during free spins, while special lucky symbol wins are quadrupled.
Vegas Baby Review: Our Verdict
This is a great game, with cracking visuals and an inventive gameplay mechanic. Bonus games are fun and inventive, with the potential for some big wins if you choose well during Happy Hour. Up to 100 free spins are also available if you manage to land nine scatter symbols on the reels.
Disclaimer: Vegas Baby (Caleta) trademark / license is owned by Caleta Gaming. This site is not endorsed by Caleta Gaming.
|Slot Name:||Vegas Baby (Caleta)|
|Min Bet (all lines covered):||£0.90 (GBP)|
|Max Bet:||£191 (GBP)|
|Features:||Bonus Game, Wild Symbol, Scatter Symbol, Multiplier, Free Spins, Respins, Symbol Collection|
|Themes:||Luxury / High Life|
|Available in UK?||No. :maker does not have a UKGC license and cannot offer their games at UK licensed casinos.|
I loved the theme of Vegas Baby, where can I find similar games?
There are so many party themed slot games that here at Slots Temple we've had to make an entire list of them! One particularly popular title is the fantastic Slot Vegas Megaquads free demo developed by Big Time Gaming. This high volatility slot features a maximum win of a staggering 45,000x the stake!
Games by Same Maker
|Slot Name||RTP||Volatility||Top Win||Themes|
|Beach Tennis||97.50%||High volatility||12|
|Caves and Treas...||95.41%||Medium volatility||500|
|Cruise of Fortune||95.10%||17|
|Dragon Rising||96.09%||High volatility||2100|
|Feel the Music||92.70%||250|
There are no reviews for this game
Be the first to write a review