- Great top win of x5000
- High RTP of 96.56%
- Wide bet range
- No free spins
- No paylines - cluster wins instead
- Low-medium variance means it's probably not for the high rollers
Introduction to Berryburst Review
You might be forgiven for thinking Berryburst is just another slot machine, but it has its own individual twists to standard fruit machine features. The main difference is that it doesn’t have paylines. Instead, it uses cluster wins where groups of the same symbol - even if not in a line - will pay out.
The second and more unusual feature is the way the bets are set up. We'll have more on that below, but the settings combinations will allow you to place bets of between 0.10 and 200, so it has a huge bet range with something for everyone.
Finally, the slot has no bonus features except expanding wilds and sticky respins. For a slot that is otherwise great to play, it would really have taken it to the next level to at least have a free spins round or progressive jackpot.
If you enjoy playing slot games for free before playing with real money at an online casino, you can try the demo version of Berryburst here at Slots Temple.
Theme, Graphics & Soundtrack
The Berryburst online slot machine might initially look like your standard fruit machine, but it has a real feel-good vibe, with bouncy, cheerful music, bright symbols that bob up and down as they land, and sound effects when you hit a win that practically give you a high-five. There’s something about the whole feel of this that has an energy that just makes you feel happy, making it great fun to play.
Berryburst RTP and Variance
The Berryburst slot has a great RTP of 96.56%, and with a low to medium variance, you can look forward to the instant gratification of fairly frequent low-value wins to keep you engaged.
How to Play Berryburst
- Once the game has loaded, there is a tiny spanner symbol in the bottom left of the screen where you can access some settings, including quick spin and space bar to spin.
- The game rules and paytable are under the info button, which is also in the bottom left area of the screen.
- The bet levels are slightly different from other similar slot games. You have an initial bet of 10, shown on the bottom left of the screen. You can then multiply this Bet Level by between 1 and 10. Then, on the right of the spin button is the ‘Coin Value’ option, which you can move up or down between 0.01 and 2. Your total stake equals the number under ‘Bet’ on the left of the play taskbar, multiplied by the ‘Coin Value’. Some text will appear under the spin button, with your total stake based on how you adjust these figures to make it clear before you hit spin.
- Autoplay is directly to the left of the spin button. A dropdown box appears where you can select up to 1000 autospins. Under Advanced Settings, you can then add limits to stop on any win, or on any win that exceeds x amount, or if your bankroll increases or decreases by an amount you choose. Please play responsibly and use these limits fully, in addition to setting both a budget and time limit for the session. Stick to those limits, and never chase losses.
Min & Max Bets + Top Wins
The minimum bet on Berryburst is 0.10, where the Bet Level would be set at 1 and the Coin Value is set at 0.01. The maximum bet is 200, where the Bet Level would be set at 10 and the Coin Value set at 2, meaning there’s a stake level that every type of player can be comfortable with. Berryburst has a maximum win of x5000, so there is the potential for a big win despite the low to medium variance.
Berryburst Bonus Features
Berryburst has hardly any bonus features, and the one that it does have is very minor. This is a disappointing aspect to an otherwise great slot. The only bonus feature is that when a wild lands on a reel, it immediately expands to fill the whole reel, and then it holds in place while the other reels have a free respin. This will be retriggered if more wilds appear during the respin.
Berryburst Review Conclusion
For a slot machine as visually engaging as this, you would at least hope for free spins or a progressive jackpot, and the lack of bonus features in Berryburst really let it down. Nevertheless, it’s great fun to play, even if the stake options are a little overly complex. The decent RTP and maximum win compensate for this somewhat, and as the music and graphics make this an overall ‘feel-good’ slot, it is definitely worth giving it a go.
Disclaimer: Berry Burst trademark / license is owned by Net Ent. This site is not endorsed by Net Ent.
|Slot Name:||Berry Burst|
|Min Bet (all lines covered):||£0.10 (GBP)|
|Max Bet:||£200 (GBP)|
|Features:||Wild Symbol, Expanding Wilds, Respins, Medium volatility, 5 Reels|
|Available in UK?||Yes. Net Ent have a UKGC license and are allowed to offer their games at UK licensed casinos.|
What is the RTP, Volatility and Maximum Win on Berryburst?
Berryburst has a great RTP of 96.56%, with a low to medium volatility providing a likelihood of frequent smaller wins to keep you entertained. The maximum win is x5000, which is good, but with a lack of bonus features compared to other slot games, you only really have that to get excited about.
What are the Bonus Features on Berryburst?
Berryburst has no bonus features to speak of, which is highly disappointing as other similar video slots at least have a free spins round or progressive jackpot. The only ‘bonus’ is expanding wilds when they land, which then trigger a respin while they remain sticky and hold the reel in place, and this can be retriggered. Adding even one bonus feature would make this game go from ‘good’ to ‘brilliant’.
Can I play Berryburst for free?
Yes. If you like to try out video slots for free before playing with real money, you can play the demo version online here at Slots Temple. We recommend you play the free version of Berryburst first to experience the cheerful energy for yourself and see if the lack of bonus features will be an issue for you.
Games by Same Maker
|Slot Name||RTP||Volatility||Top Win||Themes|
|Archangels: Sal...||96.08%||Medium volatility||375|
|Butterfly Staxx||96.8%||Low volatility||600|
|Copy Cats||96.76%||Low volatility||400|
|Dead or Alive 2||96.8%||Medium volatility||2500|
|Divine Fortune||96.59%||Medium volatility||200|
|Gonzos Quest||96%||Medium volatility||2500|
|Guns n Roses||96.98%||Medium volatility||125|
|Happy Riches||96.32||High volatility||10000|
|Jingle Spin||96.48%||Low volatility||1000|
|Ozzy Osbourne||96.67||Medium volatility||3000|
|Planet of the Apes||96.33%||Medium volatility||1000|
|Reel Rush 2||96.58%||Medium volatility||5000|
|Rise of Maya||96.42%||Medium volatility||6000|
|Temple of Nudges||96.03%||Low volatility||21870|
|The Wolfs Bane||96.74%||Low volatility||500|
|Vikings (NetEnt)||96.05%||Medium volatility||70|
|Wild Bazaar||96.15%||Low volatility||150|
|Wolf Cub||96.34%||Medium volatility|
There are no reviews for this game
Be the first to write a review