- Exciting mix of slots and bingo
- RTP can be as high as 97.1%
- Free spin feature
- RTP can be as low as 94.9%
- Must spin multiple spins at a time
Slingo Ante Up is an online slot developed by Slingo Originals. It is a 5x5 slot with 12 paylines. The RTP is between 94.9% and 97.1% and it has variable volatility. Bonus features include free games.
Is it a slot? Is it bingo? If you tried Slingo Originals free play slots before, you’ll know it can be both. Slingo Ante Up combines the best of both worlds, a 5x5 bingo grid and a single five-reel slot working together to try to find matching numbers, with wilds, superwilds and the chance of a free spin.
Theme, Graphics & Soundtrack
As you might expect from a game that’s half slot and half bingo, Slingo Ante Up has its own very distinct look. The 5x5 grid is associated with 75-ball bingo, the kind more commonly played in the US (UK bingo tends to be 90-ball bingo, using a 9x3 grid). Under it is the line of boxes where your numbers will be called, which serves as the single row of your five-reel slot.
There’s a decidedly Vegas feel to this game, from the red baize background to the changing, stylised fonts of the title (including “Slingo” up in neon lights) and the electronic and energetic music and sound effects when the game is in play. Between games, you can hear talking and laughter, the noises of the casino or bingo hall.
Slingo Ante Up RTP and Variance
We often talk about the theoretical nature of RTP and variance and how they’re guideline figures that can be useful to help you set expectations but shouldn’t be taken as gospel. In Slingo Ante Up, things are a little different because you have some control over where the RTP and variance fall, depending on your price per game (which is rounded to the nearest whole number). This, in turn, is affected by your choice of bet and number of spins. The overall RTP range runs from a very low 94.9% to an exceptionally high 97.1%, which means there's lots of room for variety.
How to Play Slingo Ante Up
Just how do you find a full house in a slot machine?
- There are two main buttons to consider before you start playing. One is for number of spins and one is for bet, both of which you need to decide. Spins are behind the red button on the right, and base stake is the red button on the left.
- You can choose between nine and 16 spins at your preferred stake. Pick carefully; once the game’s going, you can’t change your mind. When you hit the Start Game button, the balls at the side will slide into your slot machine and the reels will start turning.
- This is where the bingo starts. After every spin, any number in the grid that matches one of your reel numbers will be turned into a star. Complete a row of stars for a line. Fill the entire grid for full house and extra big reward. You can see your progress on the left-hand pay ladder.
- There are four symbols that aren’t just numbers, three to change your regular game and one to trigger free games. The blue “J” is a Joker that acts as a Wild. When it appears on your reel, you can pick any one symbol in that column to mark.
- The green “J” is a superwild, which means it doesn’t just allow you to mark one symbol in the same column but any symbol on the grid.
- Find a black “x” and it will block your grid and any potential combinations.
- If you’re confused, check out the help page by clicking the Menu button at the top right of the screen. Here you’ll also find the mute button.
- This may not be a standard slot, but rules for responsible gambling still apply. Set yourself a budget (you can see your balance at the bottom corner of the screen), don’t chase losses and take regular time-outs. Keep your game under control and it will stay fun.
Bet & Win Sizes
Your base stake has a minimum of 0.20 and a maximum of 25, but your total bet is going to depend on the number or spins.
From the 0.20 minimum, your bet will range from 0.11 for nine spins to 3.03 for 16 spins.
If you go for the 25 maximum, the total bet for nine spins will be 14; for 16 spins, it will be a 378.75 max.
This will also change the pay ladder at the left of the screen, which tells you the value of every line you match up to full house. For the minimum bet, it looks like this:
1, 2 lines - 0.20
3 lines - 0.40
4 lines - 0.80
5 lines - 1.40
6 lines - 2
7 lines - 3
8 lines - 5
9 lines - 8
10 lines - 20
Full house - 100
With the max bet, the prize for a full house is 12,500.
Slingo Ante Up Bonus Features
This might not be an ordinary slot, but it still has a free spin feature. Find the little +1 symbol and you’ll get one extra spin at no extra cost. It’s small, but it’s exciting.
Slingo Ante Up Review
When it comes to a slot this dramatically different from normal, there will be people who love it and people who hate it. It can be a refreshing change if you can get your head round the different rules, even if the graphics aren’t particularly remarkable. One free spin isn’t exactly a lot, but it does add something extra. This is definitely one you have to try for yourself, even if you’re not a bingo fan. If you do like it, why not go on to Slingo Originals' Reel Extreme for even more creativity and excitement?
Disclaimer: Slingo Ante Up trademark / license is owned by Slingo Originals. This site is not endorsed by Slingo Originals.
* This button takes you to an external third-party partner real money casino website. Although we try and match games with Casinos that have them, we advise that you double-check the slot content on the casino website before making a deposit or signing up.
|Slot Name:||Slingo Ante Up|
|Min Bet (all lines covered):||£0.20 (GBP)|
|Max Bet:||£25 (GBP)|
|Features:||Wild Symbol, Multiplier, Free Spins, High volatility, 5 Reels|
|Themes:||Luxury / High Life|
|Available in GB?||Yes. Slingo Originals have a UKGC license and are allowed to offer their games at UK licensed casinos.|
What is the RTP of Slingo Ante Up?
The RTP is variable, from 94.9% to 97.1%.
What is a slingo?
A slingo occurs when you fill a line with matching symbols, a combination of a slot’s payline and bingo.
Does Slingo Ante Up have a free spins bonus round?
You can win one free spin if you find the free spin symbol.
Games by Same Maker
|Slot Name||RTP||Volatility||Top Win||Themes|
|Baking Bonanza||96.47||Medium volatility||250000|
|Bar X Colossal||95||High volatility||250000|
|Bar X XL||95||250000|
|Deal or No Deal...||95||High volatility||100000|
|Dragons Gems||95||High volatility||50000|
|Frooti Booti||95.8||Low volatility||50000|
|Hot Stepper||95.5||High volatility||2500|
|Kat Ching||95||Medium volatility||250000|
|Mad Scatters Te...||95.3||Medium volatility||100000|
|Monopoly Slingo||95.3||Medium volatility||100000|
|Slingo Carnival||95.6||Medium volatility||100000|
|Slingo Cascade||95||Medium volatility||125000|
|Slingo Fortunes||95||Medium volatility||250000|
|Slingo Rainbow ...||95.6||Medium volatility||1000|
|Slingo Reel Ext...||95.6||Medium volatility||100000|
|Slingo Reveal||95||High volatility||250000|
|Slingo Who Want...||93||Medium volatility||1000000||
|Slingo XXXtreme||95||Low volatility||10000|
|Stinkin Rich Sl...||96%||Medium volatility||10000|
|The CHase Slingo||95||Low volatility||20000|
|Wild Rover||95.5||High volatility||125000|
There are no reviews for this game
Be the first to write a review