Deal or No Deal Slingo is an online slot created by Slingo Originals that’s played on a 5X5 grid. Wins are formed by matching numbers from the slots to boxes above the reels. Each time this is achieved a cash prize is won and credited to your balance.
Deal or No Deal Slingo RTP
Deal or No Deal Slingo has a theoretical RTP of 95.00%. A payout percentage such as this refers to how much money the game will pay out based on wagering 100 coins on the reels. This number has been estimated by the games developer, so the real RTP may be different when it comes to your own gaming experience.
The low RTP and medium volatility of Deal or No Deal Slingo when compared to other online slots is not very good. If you put it up against a standard online game, you would probably have more chance of bagging bigger wins by playing conventional bingo or slots.
How to Play Deal or No Deal Slingo Slots
This slot is different from other Slingo titles, so it’s important to understand how this one works if you want to excel at playing the game. On the 5x5 grid are a number of iconic red boxes that you should recognise if you were a fan of the show.
Each of these prizes will, in turn, reveal a prize when opened. On either side of the grid is a red and blue pay table that displays the prize amount. As you discover each amount in the boxes, the value gets removed from the corresponding pay table.
- Looking to the bottom corner of the game screen, you will be able to see the bet setter. Bets start at 1 and go up to 100. You start the game by placing your bet here.
- Then click on the "start" button to begin.
- Once the game has started, the player is presented with 26 red boxes.
- You will have to choose just one box, which then gets kept to the side.
- The other 25 will then be displayed on the grid. Each round lasts 10 spins and places five numbers on the reels.
- If any of the numbers displayed on the reels matches one of the boxes, that box gets opened and the prize value in that box gets removed from the paytable.
How To Win at Deal or No Deal Slingo Slot
The reels are where the Deal or No Deal Slingo slot will determine how you win. Each reel will display a number that you will need to find on the grid, much the same as bingo.
Once you get five in a row on the game screen in a column, row or even diagonally, you win a Slingo. A Slingo will reward you with an increasing prize multiplier that can be seen on the left side of the screen.
Deal or No Deal Slingo Demo Play / Free Play
Deal or No Deal Slingo slot can be difficult to get the hang of when you first start playing, which is why it’s important to play it for free before you spend any real money.
Deal or No Deal Slingo Bonus Features & Free Spins
There aren’t many bonus features to take advantage of in Deal or No Deal Slingo slot. Many of the bonuses you can win are related to the special symbols, which we will detail below.
- Jokers & Super Jokers: These two symbols both act as wilds within the slot. The Joker can open up any box in a column, while the Super Joker can open any box displays on the grid.
- Devil: The Devil symbol works against you, blocking any potential matches you might make on the grid.
You only get 10 spins per round of Deal or No Deal Slingo, but if you are close to winning, you have the opportunity to purchase some extra spins. This allows you to continue on with your game and potentially land a win.
Another feature that is unique to Deal or No Deal Slingo is the Banker’s offer. Lining up four Slingos will activate this feature. You always have the choice to walk away with the payout you win without opening up a box or playing the offer.
Once the banker has presented his offer to you, you have three options to choose from:
- Deal: Take what the banker is offering to you and the game will come to an end.
- No Deal: Choose to open the lucky box you selected at the beginning of the game instead and collect the value displayed inside.
- Spin: Carry on with the game without taking the deal or refusing it.
You are given the offer every time you spin with the same three options available, so don’t think that it will never come back if you deny it once!
Deal or No Deal Slingo Review & Rating
For most seasoned online slots players, this game will be frustrating. It takes some getting used to and the payouts and rewards just aren’t generous enough for what the game has to offer.
If you enjoy bingo games online, this may be something you want to check out, but be warned against the purchase of more spins as this can get expensive after a short amount of time.
Disclaimer: Deal or No Deal Slingo trademark / license is owned by Slingo Originals. This site is not endorsed by Slingo Originals.
* This button takes you to an external third-party partner real money casino website. Although we try and match games with Casinos that have them, we advise that you double-check the slot content on the casino website before making a deposit or signing up.
|Slot Name:||Deal or No Deal Slingo|
|Min Bet (all lines covered):||£1.00 (GBP)|
|Max Bet:||£100 (GBP)|
|Features:||5 Reels, High volatility, Wild Symbol, Bonus Game, Free Spins|
|Themes:||TV & Movies|
|Available in GB?||Yes. Slingo Originals have a UKGC license and are allowed to offer their games at UK licensed casinos.|
Games by Same Maker
|Slot Name||RTP||Volatility||Top Win||Themes|
|Baking Bonanza||96.47||Medium volatility||250000|
|Bar X Colossal||95||High volatility||250000|
|Bar X XL||95||250000|
|Dragons Gems||95||High volatility||50000|
|Frooti Booti||95.8||Low volatility||50000|
|Hot Stepper||95.5||High volatility||2500|
|Kat Ching||95||Medium volatility||250000|
|Mad Scatters Te...||95.3||Medium volatility||100000|
|Monopoly Slingo||95.3||Medium volatility||100000|
|Slingo Britains...||95||Low volatility||1000|
|Slingo Carnival||95.6||Medium volatility||100000|
|Slingo Cascade||95||Medium volatility||125000|
|Slingo Fortunes||95||Medium volatility||250000|
|Slingo Rainbow ...||95.6||Medium volatility||1000|
|Slingo Rakin’...||95.69%||High volatility||10000|
|Slingo Reel Ext...||95.6||Medium volatility||100000|
|Slingo Reveal||95||High volatility||250000|
|Slingo Who Want...||93||Medium volatility||1000000||
|Slingo XXXtreme||95||Low volatility||10000|
|The CHase Slingo||95||Low volatility||20000|
|Wild Rover||95.5||High volatility||125000|
There are no reviews for this game
Be the first to write a review