- Atmospheric setting
- Free spins with multipliers
- Bonus round with more multipliers
- Fairly low 95 per cent RTP
- No win or loss limits in autoplay
Wanted is an online slot developed by Kajot. It is a five-reel slot with 10 paylines, an RTP of 95 per cent, and low to medium volatility. This Wild West-themed slot has features including free spins, wilds and multipliers.
Kajot free slots are known for combining the classic and the contemporary; therefore, it is no surprise that Wanted has a bit of both, from a simple 5x3 layout and ten paylines to interesting features such as two wilds, a layered free spins round and several multipliers. Combined with a stylish Western theme, it is an intriguing and fun way to spend your time.
Theme, graphics & soundtrack
The wanted poster is a staple of the Western genre, familiar from dozens of movies and TV shows. This environment is a den of lawless bandits pursued by brave sheriffs. As a slot, Wanted draws on all the imagery and excitement of these traditions, with every reel made to look like a sheet of paper and symbols including the hand-drawn heads of the cowboys you hunt. They are posted against a wooden background, with everything part of a worn world of muted tones. The only real colour is the warm and welcoming-looking bottle of whisky, which is also found amongst the symbols.
It is all very atmospheric, especially with a Western tune playing in the background. When you hit a winning spin, someone fires a bullet through the reels for extra if slightly nervous excitement.
Wanted RTP and variance
You may be a little disappointed that the RTP is 95 per cent. This is fairly low by modern standards; for example, the similarly themed Dead or Alive slot has an RTP of 96.8 per cent. It is worth remembering that the RTP is a theoretical figure and there are no guarantees in slots, which is what makes them risky but also fun.
As for the frequency of wins, Wanted seems to sit in the low to medium range, which mitigates the risk somewhat although suggests some smaller rewards.
How to play Wanted
Saddle up and ride out to catch these outlaws and claim your rewards:
- Look to the top left-hand corner of the screen, where there are four small buttons tucked away. There is a button to return to the homepage, toggles to mute and unmute the sound or switch between full-screen mode and the regular screen, and a link to the paytable.
- The paytable, from where you can scroll through further pages about the rules and bonus features, is of particular interest because it is where you can familiarise yourself with every symbol, its value, and everything else you need to know about the gameplay.
- When you return to the main screen, everything else you need is located under the reels. Leftmost is a display for your current balance, which you can use to work out your budget. Games only stay fun when you play within your limits and don’t chase losses.
- Decide how much you can afford to risk, what represents an unacceptable loss, and whether there is a single win limit that would be satisfying enough for you to walk away. You may also want a time limit on your session.
- You can keep an eye on whether you are sticking to your budget by watching your balance and the display next to it, which shows your most recent win. Your budget is a key factor when setting your bet.
- Your current bet can be adjusted in two ways by using the two buttons on the right of the screen. One is ‘bet’ and one is ‘coin value’, with both adjusted using the plus and minus signs. Alternately, if you know you like higher risks and rewards, just click the max bet button next to the spin button.
- All you now need to decide is whether to play one spin at a time (the green spin button in the middle) or between ten and an infinite number of spins automatically. The latter is easier but means you can’t include your win and loss limits as stopping points.
Bet & win sizes
Bets start at 10 and go as high as 100. The coin value is between 0.01 and 1. This means your total bet has a 0.10 minimum and a 100.00 maximum, which isn’t too bad at all.
The paytable is dynamic, which means it will display symbol values based on your current bet. Assuming you start with the minimum, (two) three, four and five matches pay as follows:
- Crossed pistols, whisky = 10, 20, 50, 150
- Cards, bag of cash = 30, 80, 250
- Outlaws (three different characters) = 80, 200, 1,000
- Saloon bonus = 100, 200, 500
- Sheriff wilds = 500, 2,000, 5,000
Wanted bonus features
Saloon bonus game
Find three or more of the saloon bonus game symbol and you will be involved in a shootout for a 2x, 3x or 5x multiplier.
The free spins are triggered by the sheriff’s star symbol, which acts as a scatter, three or more times. The round comes with a 2x multiplier on all winnings. You can retrigger the free spins during the round.
Three scatters = 10 free spins
Four scatters = 20 free spins
Five scatters = 30 free spins
Wanted review: our verdict
Wanted is full of atmosphere and style - a slot fully dedicated to depicting its theme with the best graphics and music possible. The gameplay is smooth and simple, with two bonus rounds that present extra fun, plenty of depth, and the opportunity to score some bigger wins. This is extremely valuable in a slot with a low RTP.
Disclaimer: Wanted trademark / license is owned by Kajot. This site is not endorsed by Kajot.
* This button takes you to an external third-party partner real money casino website. Although we try and match games with Casinos that have them, we advise that you double-check the slot content on the casino website before making a deposit or signing up.
|Min Bet (all lines covered):||£0.10 (GBP)|
|Max Bet:||£100 (GBP)|
|Features:||Bonus Game, Wild Symbol, Scatter Symbol, Multiplier, Free Spins, 5 Reels, Symbol Collection|
|Available in GB?||Game is not available in GB.|
What is the RTP of Wanted?
The RTP is a fairly low 95 per cent.
What is the volatility of Wanted?
It has low to medium volatility.
Does Wanted have a <a href="https://www.slotstemple.com/slots-by-feature/free-spins/">free spins round</a>?
Yes, you can win 10, 20 or 30 free spins depending on the number of triggering scatters.
Does Wanted have any multipliers?
Not only does the free spins round come with a 2x multiplier but also the saloon bonus round offers a multiplier of 2x, 3x or 5x.
Games by Same Maker
|Slot Name||RTP||Volatility||Top Win||Themes|
|Aztecs Empire||Medium volatility||100000|
|Big Apple||Medium volatility||25000|
|Bonus Star||Medium volatility||12000|
|Classic Seven||Medium volatility||700|
|Crazy Fruits||96.440%||Low volatility||9000|
|Demon Master||Medium volatility||1000|
|Dynamite 27||Medium volatility||2000|
|Fly for Gold||Medium volatility||5000|
|Fruit Machine 27||Medium volatility||6400|
|Halloween King||Medium volatility||8000|
|High Five II||Medium volatility||12000|
|Hot Factor||Medium volatility||9600|
|Hotlines 34||Medium volatility||2500|
|Joker 27||95.000%||High volatility||100000|
|Joker Area||Medium volatility||5000|
|Joker Dream||Medium volatility||20000|
|Joker Mania II||Medium volatility||1200|
|Joker Plus II||Medium volatility||600|
|Joker Strong||High volatility||100000|
|Jokerstar 81||Medium volatility||75000|
|Kajot Lines||Medium volatility||3000|
There are no reviews for this game
Be the first to write a review