- Four free spins rounds
- Loads of bonus features available
- Respins help encourage free spin trigger
- Top prize only 450x
- Free spins can't be retriggered
Amped is an online slot developed by Relax Gaming with 30 paylines. Features include respins and four free spins rounds with sticky wilds, wild reels, increasing multipliers and expanding wilds. The RTP of this medium volatility slot is 96.37% and its top prize is worth 450x.
Relax Gaming brings players another feature-packed online slot with its Amped slot game. With respins and four different free spins rounds, featuring synced reels, increasing multipliers, expanding wilds and sticky wilds, this game offers up an exciting online gaming experience that all players are sure to enjoy. If you’d like to play the Amped slot demo, you can give it a spin right here for free at Slots Temple.
Theme and Graphics
Amped goes for a more minimalistic look when it comes to its electronic music theme. So, it’s more DJ Wild and less Deadmau5 – but the game will still appeal to fans of each slot as the common denominator is pounding music and bright colours. Although the look of this slot is a bit simple, it’s still very eye-catching and definitely keeps you entertained.
How to Play
- Once the game loads, click on the menu button in the bottom right-hand corner of the screen. Here, you can adjust the game’s settings and view the paytable.
- Adjust your bet size. You can wager between .10 coins and 100 coins per spin.
- Click on the fast-forward button if you’d like to enable the turbo spin option.
- Take a look at your autoplay options and you can also set loss limits in this menu.
- Hit the spin button and enjoy!
Amped RTP and Variance
The RTP of Relax’s Amped slot is 96.37%. It’s also a medium volatility game. So, we were pleased with the hit frequency that we experienced. We were able to land wins steadily while playing this game and, while they weren’t hugely generous (outside of the free spins round), they kept us engaged.
How to Win
There are 30 paylines in Amped, and players can trigger winning combinations by landing three or more matching symbols on any of the. The stereo is the highest regular paying symbol, which awards a top prize of 15x for a 5-of-a-kind combination. The scatters and the wilds are also as generous, as each one pays out the same top prize.
Also note that the scatters are wilds, too. On double duty, they help to enhance your overall winning potential.
Free Spins and Bonuses
When you land three or more of the same scatter symbol (there are four of them!), you’ll trigger its accompanying free spins round with 7 free spins:
- Electro Expanding Wilds: triggered by the orange scatters, this bonus features wilds that expand to fill the entire reel.
- BPM Boost Multiplier: triggered by the red scatters, this bonus features multipliers that increase on every win.
- Big Bass Sticky Free Spins: triggered by three green scatters, this bonus has wilds that lock into place for the entire round.
- Remix Synced Reels: triggered by three blue scatters, this bonus has linked reels. Up to 5 reels can be linked at once.
If it just so happens that you land two wilds instead of three so you miss out on the free spins by a hair, you’ll be given a respin. The scatters will be held in place while the rest of the symbols spin. If you do manage to trigger an additional scatter, you’ll continue to get respins until no more scatters appear.
Amped Slot Review
Amped is the kind of online slot that is sure to appeal to all types of players, as it combines more classic and more modern elements. The game has a traditional payline-based format and a simple look, but it comes loaded with all sorts of bonus features.
However, even though the game is packed to the rim with features, it’s not an overwhelming gaming experience, as you’ve definitely encountered these features before. Increasing multipliers, synced reels and sticky wilds are nothing new to the online slots world but, when combined, they make for a thrilling experience.
This seems to be a trend with Relax Gaming slots recently, and we don’t mind it. Money Train 2, Iron Bank and La Fiesta are just a few of the company’s recent releases, and they are all loaded with all sorts of different (but still classic) bonus features.
The resultant gaming experience is one that doesn’t overwhelm or confuse the player but consistently offers up excitement and amusement. So, Amped certainly fits right in and provides players with the chance to land great prizes while offering constant entertainment.
Disclaimer: Amped trademark / license is owned by Relax Gaming. This site is not endorsed by Relax Gaming.
* This button takes you to an external third-party partner real money casino website. Although we try and match games with Casinos that have them, we advise that you double-check the slot content on the casino website before making a deposit or signing up.
|Min Bet (all lines covered):||£0.10 (GBP)|
|Max Bet:||£100 (GBP)|
|Features:||Wild Symbol , Scatter Symbol , Multiplier , Free Spins , Expanding Wilds , Respins , Medium volatility , 5 Reels , Stacked Symbols , Turbo Spin , Increasing Multipliers , Sticky Wilds|
|Themes:||Musicians & Bands , Party|
|Available in GB?||Yes. Relax Gaming have a UKGC license and are allowed to offer their games at UK licensed casinos.|
Amped Slot FAQs
What is the RTP of Amped?
Amped from Relax Gaming has a payout percentage of 96.37%.
What is the biggest win available on Amped?
The biggest win available on Amped slots is 450x. It’s a lot lower than we’re used to seeing in modern slot releases.
How volatile is Amped?
Amped is a medium variance slot, so you can expect to land a fair mix of larger and smaller payouts.
Is there a free spins bonus in Amped?
Yes, there are four, in fact! Each one has its own twist (synced reels, increasing multipliers, sticky wilds or expanding wilds), and is triggered by landing three of one colour scatter symbol.
How does the respin feature work?
If you only land two scatters of the same colour, you’ll be given one respin. The scatters are held in place while the rest of the symbols spin to provide you with another chance of landing the bonus.
Games by Same Maker
There are no reviews for this game
Be the first to write a review