Coywolf Cash is an exciting online slot game from the developers at Play’n GO that offers a top prize of 4,000x. This slot game has five reels, three rows and 50 paylines and features a wolf theme. The game has two wilds, two scatters, a horizontal wilds reel, and a bonus spins feature. The RTP for Coywolf Cash is 94.3 per cent and it is a high volatility slot.
This slot has a 5x3 set-up with 12 symbols on the reels. The symbols are all in keeping with the wolf theme, so we have the coywolf, an alpha wolf, and a selection of other animals indigenous to America including the wolverine, fox, hawk and bear. The game also features five card symbols. The aim of the game is to line up three or more matching symbols on one of the 50 paylines. There are two wilds in the game, which are the coywolf and the alpha wolf, and two scatters, which are the totem and the mask.
The Coywolf Cash slots online game is available to play for free right here at Slots Temple in demo mode. We recommend getting to know games by using demo slots so that you can get a feel for them before playing at an online casino for real money.
Theme, graphics & soundtrack
Coywolf Cash, of course, has a wolf theme. The game also has a Native American theme, so the wolves are featured on the reels along with other creatures from North America such as bears and hawks. We also see totem poles and Native American masks, which combine well to create an immersive theme. The graphics are very impressive: the stylised creatures look great and although the predominate colours of the reels are brown and neutral, the vivid colours of the symbols bring the reels to life and make the game vibrant and engaging. The soundtrack has a tribal feel, creating a fantastic atmosphere for the game that really enhances gameplay; however, if you prefer, you can always turn the soundtrack off.
RTP & volatility
Coywolf Cash has an RTP or return to player rate of 94.3 per cent. This is a high volatility slot game, so players may need to be patient and wait a while for those wins. They will be pretty generous when they do occur.
How to play Coywolf Cash
1. From the game screen, players can access the game information by clicking the 'i' button at the bottom of the reels. From this menu, you can view the paytable and full game details.
2. If players click the icon showing three lines in the bottom right-hand corner of the screen, they can access the settings menu and turn the sound, voices, fast play, auto adjust bet and space bar to spin functions on/off.
3. The sound can also be easily turned on/off using the speaker icon, while the fast play option can be toggled using the lightning icon.
4. Players can select their bet and adjust the values by using the - and + buttons at the bottom of the screen.
5. There is a handy auto play feature in the game. To use this, simply click the auto spin button next to the spin button and the menu will pop up so that you can select how many times the reel will spin automatically and set your preferred loss/win limits
6. Players can then get the reels rolling by pressing the spin button and enjoy playing the game responsibly.
Bet sizes & paytable wins
The minimum bet for Coywolf Cash is 0.1 and the maximum bet is 100. The highest win on offer is 4,000x your stake, which can be achieved with the stacked alpha multiplier wilds. The paytable is as follows for three, four or five symbols respectively:
- Queen, jack and ten card symbols - 0.15, 0.30, 0.60.
- Ace, king: 0.30, 0.45, 0.60.
- Fox - 0.30, 0.60, 0.90.
- Hawk - 0.30, 0.60, 1.80.
- Lynx - 0.45, 0.60, 1.80.
- Wolverine - 0.45, 0.60, 2.40.
- Black bear - 0.45, 0.60, 2.40.
- Coywolf wild - 0.90. 3.00, 9.00.
- Alpha wild - 1.50, 9.00, 45.00.
During the free spins bonus, there is a multiplier up to 7x attached to wins.
Wild Reel bonus feature
This can be triggered when landing the scatter symbol, which is the wooden mask, on reel three. It will then pop up in the top row, expanding to fill the row as a new horizontal spinning reel. This will only contain the alpha and coywolf wild symbols and blank spaces. When this horizontal reel stops spinning, all visible alpha wilds expand downwards to fill the whole reel.
The Prey Free Spins bonus feature
This free spins bonus feature can be triggered by landing three or more totem scatters on the reels anywhere in the same spin. Players are awarded 8, 11 or 15 spins for three, four or five scatter symbols respectively. It is possible to trigger the Wild Reel bonus feature before the bonus free spins feature if players land three totem scatter symbols combined with the mask scatter symbol on the middle reel.
Play'n GO online slots are always popular and this slot definitely does not disappoint. Coywolf Cash has great graphics but the fun bonus features are really the attraction here. The two scatter symbols and two wilds in the game mean the reels become really interesting and keep the game lively. Players will require some patience to get the best from this high-volatility slot; however, overall, Coywolf Cash is very entertaining and is worth a spin.
Disclaimer: Coywolf Cash trademark / license is owned by Play N Go. This site is not endorsed by Play N Go.
* Although we try and match games with Casinos that have them, we advise that you double-check the slot content on the casino before making a deposit.
|Slot Name:||Coywolf Cash|
|Software:||Play N Go|
|Min Bet (all lines covered):||£0.10 (GBP)|
|Max Bet:||£100 (GBP)|
|Features:||Wild Symbol , Scatter Symbol , Multiplier , Free Spins , Expanding Wilds , 5 Reels , Stacked Symbols , High volatility|
|Themes:||Native Americans , Nature|
|Available in GB?||Yes. Play N Go have a UKGC license and are allowed to offer their games at UK licensed casinos.|
What is the RTP of Coywolf Cash?
The RTP of Coywolf Cash is 94.3 per cent.
How volatile is Coywolf Cash?
This is a high volatility slots game.
What is the biggest win available on Coywolf Cash?
The top win on offer is 4,000x your stake.
Does Coywolf Cash have a free spins bonus round?
Yes, this game has an enjoyable free spins bonus feature that awards up to 15 spins.
Games by Same Maker
There are no reviews for this game
Be the first to write a review