- Gamble feature
- Two different free spins rounds
- Money Wheel jackpots
- Golden bonus
- No win and loss limits in autoplay
- No official volatility information
Bonuses include the Money Wheel (with different levels of jackpot prizes), Mega Symbol, Golden Bonus and Pots o’Gold free spins, as well as a Gamble feature. This slot has an Irish folklore theme.
The standard layout for a slot is three rows of five reels. As soon as you see the four rows of six in Lucky Clover, you know Nucleus Gaming are trying something special. Add the four different bonus rounds triggered by that sixth reel, the Gamble feature and 40 paylines, and this is a game with lots of reward potential, even by the standards of Nucleus Gaming demo slots.
Theme, Graphics & Soundtrack
What do you expect from Irish-inspired slots? A prominent role for the colour green? Check. Rainbows and pots of gold? Check. Other lucky symbols, like horseshoes and four-leaf clovers? Check. And of course, who can forget the leprechaun, perhaps the most famous figure in Irish folklore and here the creature who is grinning beside the reels?
This is a busy slot. The reels and symbols are large, with the sixth column and full background adding to the crowded feel. The 3D leprechaun is hyper-realistic and modern in an exciting twist on more traditional thematic imagery. The soundtrack is more conventional, with a noticeably Celtic lilt, but overall, it’s a vivid, distinctive style with lively animations.
Lucky Clovers RTP and Variance
There’s no official variance information on Lucky Clovers, and there seems to be some disagreement on the RTP. Whilst some casinos have it listed at a perfectly reasonable 96.3%, others seem to suggest there is no set return average.
How to Play Lucky Clovers
Step over the rainbow and look for treasure!
- All the controls are under the reels, which makes navigation easy. First, you’ll see displays for balance, bet and win across the screen. To keep on top of your game, you need to know what they all say.
- The first button on the left of the screen is emblazoned with a question mark for help. There you’ll find the paytable and a guide to bonus features.
- Next, there are two adjustors, both with plus and minus symbols flanking a display. The first is for coin bet and the second is for bet per line, so both help set your wager at your preferred level.
- Moving further right, the big Spin button is at the centre of the screen. Skip that for now. There’s a Max Bet button, which can raise your stake to the maximum amount without having to fiddle with the adjustor.
- There’s an “Auto” button next, which opens autoplay settings. You can choose your bet level and number of spins, but you can't select win and loss limits. Don't hit play until you've adjusted all your settings.
- Another button you can ignore at this point is the one labelled “x2 double”, which only becomes active after winning spins and can be used to trigger the Gamble feature.
- The penultimate in this row of buttons is the speaker to mute and unmute the volume.
- Then there’s the final button, shaped like a gear, which opens a settings menu. You are given on/off options for background music, sound effects, skip splash screen, disable expandicon and turbo play.
- Now you have everything where you want it, so set your budget. It’s time to go back to either Spin or Autoplay and get your reels turning. Enjoy!
Bet & Win Sizes
You have two options for adjusting your bet. Coin bet ranges from 0.02 to 1.00. Bet per line can be between one and five. This means a total bet between 0.80 and 200.00.
As your bet changes, so does your paytable. Starting from the minimum wager, your maximum win on each symbol (for six matches) is as follows:
J, Q - 1.00
K - 2.00
A - 3.00
Chest - 4.00
Tankard of ale - 6.00
Horseshoe - 8.00
Pot of gold - 12.00
Four-leaf clover - 16.00
7 - 20.00
Rainbow - 40.00
Leprechaun - 100.00
Wild - 200.00
If you have the maximum bet, the highest single payout is 25,000.00 for the leprechaun and 50,000.00 for the Wild.
Lucky Clovers Bonus Features
After a winning spin, the Gamble feature will become active. Wager your prize (or just half of it) on the flip of a coin, with the possibility of doubling your reward.
There are also four bonus features triggered by finding their respective symbols four times in the special sixth reel:
Spinning the basic Money Wheel could win a prize of 4x, 5x or 15x your total bet. It can also be upgraded to the Super Wheel, which has a 40x prize or a Mini Jackpot. The biggest rewards come from the Mega Wheel, at 100x your bet, with both Giant and Colossal Jackpots available.
This is a free spins round during which a giant 3x3 leprechaun symbol will be added to the reels. There are eight free spins in total.
This is another free spins round with eight free spins. This time, however, instead of a mega symbol, each spin comes with one to three extra Wilds.
This is a Second Screen Bonus where you will be offered five pots of gold. You could earn up to 20x your bet for picking just one pot.
Lucky Clovers Review
You’ll soon be feeling lucky when you start playing Lucky Clovers, between its excellent design and graphics and the raft of different bonus rounds. There are lots of ways to win, and the slot looks, sounds and feels good while you’re doing it. If you enjoyed the theme, you could also try the Rainbow Riches free play demo.
Disclaimer: Lucky Clovers trademark / license is owned by Nucleus Gaming. This site is not endorsed by Nucleus Gaming.
|Slot Name:||Lucky Clovers|
|Min Bet (all lines covered):||£0.80 (GBP)|
|Max Bet:||£100 (GBP)|
|Features:||Wild Symbol, Multiplier, Free Spins, Gamble, 6 Reels, Symbol Collection, Colossal Symbols|
|Available in UK?||No. :maker does not have a UKGC license and cannot offer their games at UK licensed casinos.|
What is the RTP of Lucky Clovers?
It may be around 96.3%, although it's hard to find official figures.
Does Lucky Clovers have a free spins bonus round?
There are two free spins rounds, both with eight free spins. One has a Mega Symbol and the other has extra Wilds.
Does Lucky Clovers have any other bonus rounds?
There’s a Money Wheel with different levels of jackpots and a Golden Bonus. There’s also a Gamble feature.
Games by Same Maker
|Slot Name||RTP||Volatility||Top Win||Themes|
|A Time to Win||25|
|All Reel Drive||1600|
|Blades of the A...||2500|
|Catch & Release||96.40%||1050|
|End Zone Riches||2500|
|Gepperro's Toy ...||96.53%||37500||
|Spirit Blast||95.75%||Medium volatility||9000|
|Spirit of the Nile||96.60%||10000|
There are no reviews for this game
Be the first to write a review