- Build your own rocket
- Free spins round with multiplier
- Random events
- Medium to high variance may deter cautious players
- No wild symbol.
Rocket Stars is an online slot developed by Evoplay. It has a 5x3 layout, 20 paylines, an RTP of 96 per cent and medium to high variance. This space-themed slot has bonus features including random events, free spins and multipliers.
If you are familiar with Evoplay demo slots, you will know that they tend to be full of innovative features and exciting gameplay. The five reels of Rocket Stars are no exception. The 20 paylines are just a small part of its winning potential, with free spins, multipliers and random events. The creativity is shown by how every symbol is themed but even more by the unique opportunity to build your own rocket ready for an exciting journey to space.
Theme, graphics & soundtrack
This isn’t so much a space themed slot as a preparing to go into space slot. You are in the futuristic construction yard where strange little creatures dart about as they build a colourful orange rocket. The setting takes up more space than the reels, which are loaded with space rocks and high-tech pieces of a spacesuit. Most excitingly, the half-built rocket can become fully built if you collect all the right pieces, meaning it also serves as a unique progress meter. The slot is completed by a gentle soundtrack interspersed with some adventurous and futuristic notes.
Rocket Stars RTP and variance
You will often see advice that 96 per cent is the minimum RTP you should be looking for in a slot, with Rocket Stars offering exactly this. The medium to high volatility means your risk and reward are fairly balanced, with wins tending to be on the larger - although less frequent - side.
How to play Rocket Stars
You don’t have to be a rocket scientist to build this rocket:
1. This slot pays a lot of attention to its setting and theme, so most of the important buttons are tucked into corners out of the way. This includes the info button to the bottom-left of the screen and the help page behind the question mark to the top-left. Between them, these will tell you everything you need to know.
2. The bottom right-hand corner has a collection of small buttons. From left to right, these are turbo mode, volume (hover for a sliding adjustor or just click to mute), settings and full-screen.
3. Settings opens quite a big menu. You will find sound, master volume, sound volume and music volume, all with sliding adjustors. There are toggles for show intro and turbo mode, and you can activate the keyboard controls (arrows to change your bet, spacebar for spin) and choose your autoplay settings.
4. Autoplay includes options for a single win limit, balance increase limit, balance decrease limit, and stopping autoplay when the free spins are triggered.
5. The paytable, info and settings pages all contain links to each other at the side of the window.
6. Before you activate autoplay, you will want to make sure your bet is at your preferred level. This is to the centre-left of the screen under the reels. You can click through using the plus and minus symbols or click the main display to reveal a slider that will get you to the top bet faster.
7. Your current balance is displayed on the left of the bet adjuster for your convenience, but even more important is the button to its right. This is the spin button, which will start your game. Hold it down for autoplay with a set number of spins.
8. Once your game is underway, all you need to do is remember to have fun. This is easier if you set your budget first.
Bet & win sizes
An impressive bet range of between 0.1 and 300 should keep most players happy. Be aware that if you change your bet mid-game, you may lose any progress you have made on your rocket.
As for how much you will win, this depends on which symbols you match across a payline. The more matches, the higher the win. The payouts for three, four and five matching symbols are:
- Green = 0.1x, 0.7x, 3.5x
- Purple = 0.2x, 0.8x, 5x
- Blue = 0.3x, 1.2x, 7x
- Red = 0.5x, 2x, 12x
- Glove = 0.8x, 3.5x, 17x
- Boots = 1x, 5x, 20x
- Jetpack = 1.2x, 6x, 22x
- Helmet = 1.5x, 8x, 25x
- Comet = 1.5x, 8x, 25x
Rocket Stars bonus features & free spins
- Rocket building
To build your rocket, you need to collect scatter symbols. It will take 30 of these to finish construction, at which point the free spins round will be triggered.
- Free spins
Every scatter during the free spins round will award you an extra free spin. It will also increase your multiplier by one, with all your winnings during the round increased by the final multiplier reached.
- Star gate
These are random features that cover the reels and open to reveal either regular or scatter symbols.
- Space gate
Similar to the star gate, this feature lands on the reels, this time covering a 3x3 grid. Again, regular or scatter symbols can be revealed when it opens.
Rocket Stars review: our verdict
This is a fun slot for anyone who has ever dreamed of being an astronaut and getting to travel to space. Not only do you get a uniquely designed slot full of winning potential but also the chance to build your own rocket. The free spins and random events make it even more special, although the lack of a wild symbol is a little unusual. For a more dramatic futuristic game, you could try The Final Countdown demo slot.
Disclaimer: Rocket Stars trademark / license is owned by Evoplay. This site is not endorsed by Evoplay.
* This button takes you to an external third-party partner real money casino website. Although we try and match games with Casinos that have them, we advise that you double-check the slot content on the casino website before making a deposit or signing up.
|Slot Name:||Rocket Stars|
|Min Bet (all lines covered):||£0.10 (GBP)|
|Max Bet:||£300 (GBP)|
|Features:||Wild Symbol, Scatter Symbol, Multiplier, Free Spins, High volatility, 5 Reels, Mystery Symbols, Symbol Collection|
|Available in GB?||Game is not available in GB.|
What is the RTP of Rocket Stars?
The RTP is 96 per cent.
How volatile is Rocket Stars?
The volatility is medium to high.
What happens in Rocket Stars if you manage to build a rocket?
Find enough scatters to build the rocket and you will enter a free spins round with more chances to win free spins and a multiplier for extra rewards.
Does Rocket Stars have random events?
There are two types of random event: star gate and space gate. Both give you the opportunity to reveal new symbols.
Games by Same Maker
|Slot Name||RTP||Volatility||Top Win||Themes|
|Charming Queens||95.9||High volatility||100000|
|Dungeon: Immort...||96.20%||High volatility||5000|
|ET Lost Socks||96.5||High volatility||25000||
|Elven Princesses||95.41||Medium volatility||1500000|
|Hungry Night||96.1||High volatility||25000|
|Indianas Quest||94.9||Medium volatility||3000000|
|Legend of Kaan||96||Low volatility||100000|
|Monster Lab||Medium volatility||
|Mystery Planet||Medium volatility||
|Naughty Girls C...||Medium volatility||
|Red Cliff||94.8||High volatility||200000|
|Reign of Dragons||95.8||Medium volatility||12500|
|Sea of Spins||96.00%||Medium volatility||2451|
|Surf Zone||96.00%||Low volatility||100|
|The Great Wall ...||94.5||Medium volatility||100000|
|Treasure Mania||96.00%||Medium volatility||1000|
|Wild Bullets||96.00%||Medium volatility||3838|
There are no reviews for this game
Be the first to write a review